Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌📌 The Best Crypto Telegram Groups to Join in 2022-23 🔥🔥 - page 8. (Read 1301 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
The price of BTC fell sharply again by around 8% in 24 hours after breaking below the 50-day moving average and retesting to confirm support turned resistance. do you think this will continue further?
to be honest No one knows it. If it goes further deep then it can also goes to moon. If someone knows it then he will buy or sell it and become the richest guy in the world. All are playing the guessing game.
Activity: 9
in these group there are lots of new coins and investment opportunity. my question is if i invest there will i get some profit or it can be lose also.
Is there any way to sure profit?
Trading futures involves significant risk and the possibility of significant gains and losses. Note that past profits are not indicative of future returns.
In the event of extreme volatility in market prices, your entire margin balance may be liquidated.
ll trading strategies are at your own discretion and risk. Please trade carefully.
Please note that no platform is responsible for your trading losses.
Activity: 13
in these group there are lots of new coins and investment opportunity. my question is if i invest there will i get some profit or it can be lose also.
Trading futures involves significant risk and the possibility of significant gains and losses. Note that past profits are not indicative of future returns.
In the event of extreme volatility in market prices, your entire margin balance may be liquidated.
Activity: 16
Activity: 11
I searched for the group named Defi million and there are dozens of group same name. So i joined which have the highest member.
Is this the original group?

Activity: 23
The price of BTC fell sharply again by around 8% in 24 hours after breaking below the 50-day moving average and retesting to confirm support turned resistance. do you think this will continue further?
Currently, funding rates are turning negative again as the price declines from the $24,000 resistance. It is important to note that the futures market expects Bitcoin to fall below this level and possibly make new lows. The resulting selling pressure can lead to higher prices, but markets tend to reverse when funding rates are extremely high or low.
Activity: 14
Have to tell that this is a great initiative. But one thing i am confused which is these groups and channel are more like news based
and all about Icos and Ieos. I wonder if there is some groups like alt currencies trading and discussing crypto
prices and may be about bitcoin also. Would be great also.
Yeah, i like what you are saying. Also people are interested to know about the firection of bitcoin prices like
 where is it going and when we can able to see bitcoin get back to its high price again.
Have to tell that this is a great initiative. But one thing i am confused which is these groups and channel are more like news based
and all about Icos and Ieos. I wonder if there is some groups like alt currencies trading and discussing crypto
prices and may be about bitcoin also. Would be great also.
Activity: 22
Groups, channels,blog,videos and lots of out there. And this is totally overwhelming for me. How can i get rid of from this.
I want to have something very precise That won't be overwhelming and easy for me.
Those will be there always you have to pick precisely what do you wanna pick. No one can tell you what is good for you.
my suggestion will be, spend some time with them. You will automatically understand that what is working for you or not. and which thing you shuold follow.
And then take leave from other that aren't beneficial for you.
Activity: 11
Groups, channels,blog,videos and lots of out there. And this is totally overwhelming for me. How can i get rid of from this.
I want to have something very precise That won't be overwhelming and easy for me.
Those will be there always you have to pick precisely what do you wanna pick. No one can tell you what is good for you.
Activity: 12
Activity: 13
Great groups indeed. It's unfortunate that now btc and other alt coin all down since many month, and that's why less projects are coming. we who are fond of this world are not in a good mood at all .Hope it will change soon.
There are fundamental arguments for why the correlation between these two assets should decrease.
Ethereum’s shift to a proof-of-stake consensus mechanism has led to a very different
approach to network security than Bitcoin.
Main fact is reality. whether it is correlated or not that doesn't matter. The only thing is matter the price change. And we
regularly see the changes and correlation between them.
Activity: 21
Great groups indeed. It's unfortunate that now btc and other alt coin all down since many month, and that's why less projects are coming. we who are fond of this world are not in a good mood at all .Hope it will change soon.
There are fundamental arguments for why the correlation between these two assets should decrease.
Ethereum’s shift to a proof-of-stake consensus mechanism has led to a very different
approach to network security than Bitcoin.
Activity: 20
Whether reflecting reality or not, inflation expectations matter because consumers are more likely to buy now rather than wait when they expect prices to rise. This effect usually leads to higher prices as demand increases chasing supply.
Activity: 30
A lot of groups out there and it's really confusing that which groups should follow. It' s quite admirable that you listed some of the best groups .we want to get help by these not get confuse by them.
Activity: 21
many people use crypto telegram groups fortrading signals. Can anyone tell me why they Preferred telegram groups for Crypto Tradings Signals?
Best part is We can use these cahnnels and groups for using as crypto signals.
The experienced traders use all the time these groups and make their entry exit point.
You can always groups and channels as crypto trading signal but you have to have a good command on them. Any one who have less knowledge or newbie on this sector can't use it properly they have to learn first and then apply.
Activity: 17
The major coin like Btc and ether has loss more than 50% of it's value and some experts say it can go further before a stability. We don't know when it will back to it's own form. but it will back soon.
Crypto commentators have attributed the recent plunge to an expected speech by Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell on Thursday and uncertainty over the potential reaction of investors to rate hikes.
Institutional investors can use blockchain against Bitcoin in the long run because they are willing to see the new merged Ethereum protocol as greener
This is a volatile market that is difficult to trade aggressively, and it is wise to avoid directional bets for now and wait for a trend to emerge
Activity: 14
The major coin like Btc and ether has loss more than 50% of it's value and some experts say it can go further before a stability. We don't know when it will back to it's own form. but it will back soon.
Crypto commentators have attributed the recent plunge to an expected speech by Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell on Thursday and uncertainty over the potential reaction of investors to rate hikes.
Institutional investors can use blockchain against Bitcoin in the long run because they are willing to see the new merged Ethereum protocol as greener
Activity: 19
Pages:
Jump to: