Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌📌 The Best Crypto Telegram Groups to Join in 2022-23 🔥🔥 - page 7. (Read 1301 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
in these group there are lots of new coins and investment opportunity. my question is if i invest there will i get some profit or it can be lose also.
Is there any way to sure profit?
A common problem is that nowadays most investors are only interested in initial profits and ignore long-term benefits! So you should buy some good coin and hold it for long term to earn your expected profit.
long term holding mean what. i bought btc and eth last year when those were pick. And from then i just waiting when it will get back to it's earlier price .my portfolio is below one third that i invested.
why do you think so I have  invested and mined my bitcoins . Also some other altcoin, they’re very profitable. I think you did something wrong  that's why you lose money.
Everyone is different and their way of investment is different. The profit of investment in crypto depends on a lot of thing. If you can buy and sell in the right time you will definitely be achiever. But the problem is it not sure whether it is the right time. may be you use the opportunity of right time and other couldn't.

One thing is to invest and the other to earn cool cash without stress. Be sure of your decision.
Your duty is to take the right step and don't lose your money.
Activity: 12
Hello there, What’s you ideas on NFT markets? Will that’s be back to the work in the full power soon
Or same bear stuff as on coins market ? Can you guys suggest me some NFT group also?
i want to know NFT groups also. Seeing how NFTs have taken the crypto space by storm over the few years, the industry has my attention, I’m looking to jump on this train before it’s too late but I don’t have the slightest clue on what project to look to. That's why NFT group can help to choose right project.
Activity: 21
in these group there are lots of new coins and investment opportunity. my question is if i invest there will i get some profit or it can be lose also.
A common problem is that nowadays most investors are only interested in initial profits and ignore long-term benefits! So you should buy some good coin and hold it for long term to earn your expected profit.
What are the benefits of holding coin as long term investment? Can you tell me about the motivation and benefits for investors to keep the any coin in the long run?
Every investment has it's ups and downs. If you hold any btc or any other valuable coin it will go it's top though it's down now. That's why you need to hold that for long term. At the end you will have your profit.
Activity: 18
The price of BTC fell sharply again by around 8% in 24 hours after breaking below the 50-day moving average and retesting to confirm support turned resistance. do you think this will continue further?
Currently, funding rates are turning negative again as the price declines from the $24,000 resistance. It is important to note that the futures market expects Bitcoin to fall below this level and possibly make new lows. The resulting selling pressure can lead to higher prices, but markets tend to reverse when funding rates are extremely high or low.
I think the cryptocurrency market has been sluggish recently. Do you think this will be a good opportunity to return to the long-term holding market?
Activity: 27
To avoiding traditional financial monarchy and stablishing the decentralized financial system we need to do a lot . And that journey
won't achieve in one day. TO that way telegram groups and channels have a vital role and they always serve the crypto people. They should be
praised.
I think you are right. WE need to have the decentralized system as soon as possible otherwise the present mafia who running the financial system continue to more rich and people will go to more poorer.
But i have a doubt that is this will be anytime. Because as we all have known that when share market and money market collapse people will believe in crypto and thus the price of crypto will be high. But in 2021-2022 share market seen very difficult time and at the same time dollar price gone very high. But unfortunately crypto is also down. Then what is the point of decentralized finance.
Activity: 20
long term holding mean what. i bought btc and eth last year when those were pick. And from then i just waiting when it will get back to it's earlier price .my portfolio is below one third that i invested.
why do you think so I have  invested and mined my bitcoins . Also some other altcoin, they’re very profitable. I think you did something wrong  that's why you lose money.
Everyone is different and their way of investment is different. The profit of investment in crypto depends on a lot of thing. If you can buy and sell in the right time you will definitely be achiever. But the problem is it not sure whether it is the right time. may be you use the opportunity of right time and other couldn't.

Activity: 10
Activity: 14
The market is very volatile and hard to predict, so a lot of traders have switched to auto trading with Bots 😊..If you've noticed most of the pumps happening on kucoin recently are done by bots..
Keep a tab and be profitable in both bullish and bearish market sentiments. Don't come to anyone's suggestion.
Activity: 12
What are the benefits of holding coin as long term investment? Can you tell me about the motivation and benefits for investors to keep the any coin in the long run?
Activity: 15
Too many projects promise magic but never release any working product or prove any revenue, Within a short/long time of release. So please be sure about the project otherwise you will end up with a lose of all your money.
Activity: 17
Activity: 16
Hello there, What’s you ideas on NFT markets? Will that’s be back to the work in the full power soon
Or same bear stuff as on coins market ? Can you guys suggest me some NFT group also?
Activity: 15
The price of BTC fell sharply again by around 8% in 24 hours after breaking below the 50-day moving average and retesting to confirm support turned resistance. do you think this will continue further?
Currently, funding rates are turning negative again as the price declines from the $24,000 resistance. It is important to note that the futures market expects Bitcoin to fall below this level and possibly make new lows. The resulting selling pressure can lead to higher prices, but markets tend to reverse when funding rates are extremely high or low.
There isn't any move in Bitcoin since tomorrow. Price started facing conjunction in a tight range. This may be due to weekend and all major markets are closed. Narrative will be the same as mentioned in previous post.
Activity: 6
Trading futures involves significant risk and the possibility of significant gains and losses. Note that past profits are not indicative of future returns.
In the event of extreme volatility in market prices, your entire margin balance may be liquidated.
the only wise thing to do buddy, the current state of the market I believe provides a good entries point for potential investor.
I’m talking of projects that look to solve problems & offer adequate solutions.
Activity: 9
There isn't any move in Bitcoin since tomorrow. Price started facing conjunction in a tight range. This may be due to weekend and all major markets are closed. Narrative will be the same as mentioned in previous post.
To avoiding traditional financial monarchy and stablishing the decentralized financial system we need to do a lot . And that journey
won't achieve in one day. TO that way telegram groups and channels have a vital role and they always serve the crypto people. They should be
praised.
I think you are right. WE need to have the decentralized system as soon as possible otherwise the present mafia who running the financial system continue to more rich and people will go to more poorer.
Like the rest of the universe, Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency movement it spawned acted with extreme sadness. Lord Satoshi is essentially a usurper whose love and anger have created externalities of price volatility relative to fiat currencies and pure energy itself.
i think blockchain networks, especially Ethereum, are gaining strength from assets locked defi platforms
well, most used defi platforms like PCS, Cake, is the most active defi in the bsc ecosystem.
Eth is have better chart n news than btc. I also thing that lots of projects on eth will go up after the merge
But its really boring month for btc. But  it might be changed soon.
praised.
Like the rest of the universe, Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency movement it spawned acted with extreme sadness. Lord Satoshi is essentially a usurper whose love and anger have created externalities of price volatility relative to fiat currencies and pure energy itself.
i think blockchain networks, especially Ethereum, are gaining strength from assets locked defi platforms
well, most used defi platforms like PCS, Cake, is the most active defi in the bsc ecosystem.
praised.
Fiat-backed stablecoins want to take advantage of the storage capacity of banks without paying anything for it. To me, it's a strategy that doesn't survive at scale. Billions don't cause a stink
Activity: 13
praised.
Pages:
Jump to: