Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌📌 The Best Crypto Telegram Groups to Join in 2022-23 🔥🔥 - page 4. (Read 1301 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Hey everyone! I am a crypto enthusiast looking for some guidance  to invest around 1000 dollars. Any suggestions where should I invest. i just want to be safe in term of losing money. and have regular profit on the them.
I think NFTs are best option especially for the bear market.. It's a field I've been taking advantage of for a long time and foubd that some great nft project out there. If you do some research you also find some. According to your choice you can invest on them.
I want to get good value from the coin. Recommend a cryptocurrency on which I could earn % on my tokens and stake to receive rewards for accumulatio
I always keep an open mind which has made me alot of money and new friends.  Just sharing something  the has truly bleesed me. You can try also this method.
Activity: 17
Imagine a platform like TikTok where both users and creators are rewarded for their activities. I’ve just discovered this Lit it short video App, where creators and followers earn crypto rewards convertible money. None of the users or creators will ever need to invest or pay any money in order to earn the tokens since the lit it tokens are earned for free through what is called: ‘social mining’ by social activity on the platform. Just search lit it on Android or iOS stores, it’s free forever!
Activity: 26
Hey everyone! I am a crypto enthusiast looking for some guidance  to invest around 1000 dollars. Any suggestions where should I invest. i just want to be safe in term of losing money. and have regular profit on the them.
I think NFTs are best option especially for the bear market.. It's a field I've been taking advantage of for a long time and foubd that some great nft project out there. If you do some research you also find some. According to your choice you can invest on them.
I want to get good value from the coin. Recommend a cryptocurrency on which I could earn % on my tokens and stake to receive rewards for accumulatio
The importance of adequate preparation cannot be overemphasized, I would like to fill up my bags with some solid gems while waiting for the bull run
That’s the only wise thing to do buddy, the current state of the market I believe provides good entries point for potential gems to ape into
I’m talking of projects that look to solve problems & offers adequate solutions
I must say that I have a high interest in projects that can solve problems and offer adequate solutions
Please I will love to know these tokens I will do my research on any tokens  here I am open to any suggestions
Activity: 21
The importance of adequate preparation cannot be overemphasized, I would like to fill up my bags with some solid gems while waiting for the bull run
That’s the only wise thing to do buddy, the current state of the market I believe provides good entries point for potential gems to ape into
I’m talking of projects that look to solve problems & offers adequate solutions
many people use crypto telegram groups fortrading signals. Can anyone tell me why they Preferred telegram groups for Crypto Tradings Signals?
There is a lot of cryptocurrency news on millions of websites, but it’s still hard to keep track of useful and updated information.
 This is why so many crypto-centric netizens prefer to use Telegram groups.
it's really very overwhelming that daily a huge number of projects come and all of them declared that they are very profitable. And don't know which project should choose and invest the money.
For me , it's by getting in early on low cap projects. That way to can easily make some good returns. Do some research on PUSS and let me know what you think
Activity: 20
To avoiding traditional financial monarchy and stablishing the decentralized financial system we need to do a lot . And that journey
won't achieve in one day. TO that way telegram groups and channels have a vital role and they always serve the crypto people. They should be
praised.
I think you are right. WE need to have the decentralized system as soon as possible otherwise the present mafia who running the financial system continue to more rich and people will go to more poorer.
But i have a doubt that is this will be anytime. Because as we all have known that when share market and money market collapse people will believe in crypto and thus the price of crypto will be high. But in 2021-2022 share market seen very difficult time and at the same time dollar price gone very high. But unfortunately crypto is also down. Then what is the point of decentralized finance.
When you feel confused, you might as well stop and look back at your original intention when you set off, and look at the people around you, who are not working for life but for the better!
Activity: 14
Someone can please tell me ho to invest 150k dollars in cryptos in a clever manner?
I know that someone will share his/her ref link to some platforms but I am ok with that...I will take everything into consideration Please text to me Even I private.
being careful is the most important thing in investing money on crypto, might be some one take the money from you saying that he will make your money 2x to 3x.
Someone can please tell me ho to invest 150k dollars in cryptos in a clever manner?
I know that someone will share his/her ref link to some platforms but I am ok with that...I will take everything into consideration Please text to me Even I private.
What is the most important thing that's interact investors to your ICO.
A Question many ppl asking but it is a simple answer *Wise Investment* .
So who ever who want to invest make it wisely specially into the current days.
Today I got into crypto after a long time. And i want to get back into it, so I need help to get started again. can please help me with that. it's look like you have the knowledge of it.
hey, I’m looking for friends, networking and business minded friends people who are willing to invest in crypto and other digital currencies. can you team up and work together. i also have marketing knowledge on this field.
Today I got into crypto after a long time. And i want to get back into it, so I need help to get started again. can please help me with that. it's look like you have the knowledge of it.
The price of BTC fell sharply again by around 8% in 24 hours after breaking below the 50-day moving average and retesting to confirm support turned resistance. do you think this will continue further?
Currently, funding rates are turning negative again as the price declines from the $24,000 resistance. It is important to note that the futures market expects Bitcoin to fall below this level and possibly make new lows. The resulting selling pressure can lead to higher prices, but markets tend to reverse when funding rates are extremely high or low.
market is so unpredictable. what tokens do u hold right now? I'm waiting for the trade pro release
cuz most of the people are in stables now
Activity: 12
Activity: 18
The price of BTC fell sharply again by around 8% in 24 hours after breaking below the 50-day moving average and retesting to confirm support turned resistance. do you think this will continue further?
Currently, funding rates are turning negative again as the price declines from the $24,000 resistance. It is important to note that the futures market expects Bitcoin to fall below this level and possibly make new lows. The resulting selling pressure can lead to higher prices, but markets tend to reverse when funding rates are extremely high or low.
I think the cryptocurrency market has been sluggish recently. Do you think this will be a good opportunity to return to the long-term holding market?
Been playing the safe-card since this market downturn but I’m looking at trying BTC to test the market depth this week.But may be it's a necer ending process. When will it end?
Haha, also took a break on the buying itch but I’ll be trying out one blockchain project that’s catching my attention lately and I have great expectations for it.
Am forming a good portfolio base with BTC and I’d like to add Altcoins that would readily flip my investment, what is that you’re looking at? Can you share something with me?
I think the cryptocurrency market has been sluggish recently. Do you think this will be a good opportunity to return to the long-term holding market?
Been playing the safe-card since this market downturn but I’m looking at trying BTC to test the market depth this week.But may be it's a necer ending process. When will it end?
Haha, also took a break on the buying itch but I’ll be trying out one blockchain project that’s catching my attention lately and I have great expectations for it.
Activity: 10
Activity: 25
don't get dissapoint by that because no one know when will it go up. but when it began to go high it will break all the record of it's past.those who have the faith on it now they will be the real benefiter of tat time.
projects are just keeping silent, and i assumed most of the projects take so long this season because of the market conditions. After this period there should be a massive boom!
Activity: 11
Why are you asking here, join those groups and they will suggest hundreds of token . if you want to invest on them that 's your wish. best of luck, Indeed.
my opinion is Trading with signals is the best way to make profit from crypto instead of investing on strange platform. If you know how to use it there is a enormous opportunity to that.
Lol I'd rather invest in the platform with a credible and trustworthy history.Lol I'd rather invest in the platform with a credible
 and trustworthy history.
Activity: 12
why don't understand why people like you asked for one token suggestion. if some one tell you to buy one token then definitely there is some benefit of that person. because it's really rear that some one without any gain he will suggest you.
You are absolutely right. I invest only if i know things are reliable but there is always a risk Ands also i think everyone should listen to their head not heart because it will always lose your money.
Activity: 28
Where is the best place to go chat about gems? I'm looking for some new and exciting to invest in... Everyone is upset because of the bearish market... take this opportunity to buy the dip.. any recommendations?
Pages:
Jump to: