Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌📌 The Best Crypto Telegram Groups to Join in 2022-23 🔥🔥 - page 9. (Read 1298 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Great groups indeed. It's unfortunate that now btc and other alt coin all down since many month, and that's why less projects are coming. we who are fond of this world are not in a good mood at all .Hope it will change soon.
The major coin like Btc and ether has loss more than 50% of it's value and some experts say it can go further before a stability. We don't know when it will back to it's own form. but it will back soon.
Activity: 20
Great groups indeed. It's unfortunate that now btc and other alt coin all down since many month, and that's why less projects are coming. we who are fond of this world are not in a good mood at all .Hope it will change soon.
Activity: 14
many people use crypto telegram groups fortrading signals. Can anyone tell me why they Preferred telegram groups for Crypto Tradings Signals?
Best part is We can use these cahnnels and groups for using as crypto signals.
The experienced traders use all the time these groups and make their entry exit point.
Hey. i am totally new in this crpto era, Can you please elaborate or give me some
resources to understand how crpto trading signals really works. thanks in advance.
Activity: 25
many people use crypto telegram groups fortrading signals. Can anyone tell me why they Preferred telegram groups for Crypto Tradings Signals?
Best part is We can use these cahnnels and groups for using as crypto signals.
The experienced traders use all the time these groups and make their entry exit point.
Activity: 13
To avoiding traditional financial monarchy and stablishing the decentralized financial system we need to do a lot . And that journey
won't achieve in one day. TO that way telegram groups and channels have a vital role and they always serve the crypto people. They should be
praised.
I think you are right. WE need to have the decentralized system as soon as possible otherwise the present mafia who running the financial system continue to more rich and people will go to more poorer.
that's the beauty of decentralized financial system. today or tomorrow we have to move on decentralized system. Web 3.0 will change the world in a way that nobody ever think .
Activity: 21
To avoiding traditional financial monarchy and stablishing the decentralized financial system we need to do a lot . And that journey
won't achieve in one day. TO that way telegram groups and channels have a vital role and they always serve the crypto people. They should be
praised.
I think you are right. WE need to have the decentralized system as soon as possible otherwise the present mafia who running the financial system continue to more rich and people will go to more poorer.
Activity: 26
praised.
Activity: 24
After 2020 we saw a well stablished community has form on telegram. And nowadays telegram groups are a great source of information and knowledge for crypto people. therefore we all need to join on them to keep us updated. I think there are also very groups on there but these are also these are good.
From news channels to discussion groups,
you can find different types of Telegram channels/groups focused on the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 28
There is a lot of cryptocurrency news on millions of websites, but it’s still hard to keep track of useful and updated information.
 This is why so many crypto-centric netizens prefer to use Telegram groups.
Activity: 20
How did all these groups useful to newbie to professional traders. their knowledge level and working are completely different.
Oh man, please. They are just groups and channel they can provide you the news and the updates. It's up to you that how will you use it.
 newbie will use it by their own knowledge and analysis and professional will use their.
Millions of people are using telegram groups and they are joined in various crypto groups . As we are all were newbie earlier and later we earn the knowledge. ANd now we can understand enough. Thus all of them will get benifited from telegram groups.
Activity: 18
Activity: 24
After 2020 we saw a well stablished community has form on telegram. And nowadays telegram groups are a great source of information and knowledge for crypto people. therefore we all need to join on them to keep us updated. I think there are also very groups on there but these are also these are good.
Activity: 16
How did all these groups useful to newbie to professional traders. their knowledge level and working are completely different.
Oh man, please. They are just groups and channel they can provide you the news and the updates. It's up to you that how will you use it.
 newbie will use it by their own knowledge and analysis and professional will use their.
Activity: 29
Activity: 27
Groups are ok and i think useful also. But do they cover NFT and other new stuff. Because i want to have one stop solution.
Do you really think you can get a one stop solution? If you are really a crypto
 enthusiastic then you have to join multiple platform and keep up to date. From them you can have your own analysis.
Activity: 14
Groups are ok and i think useful also. But do they cover NFT and other new stuff. Because i want to have one stop solution.
Activity: 36
the thing i about the is group allow to network with other crypto enthusiasts and know what they are thinking in current situation. thanks for making this list of groups
Here most of them are telegram channel not groups. you will get much news rather discussion. there are groups also that you can use for your discussion or analysis.
As a complete newbie is it right for me to join these group. I meant that do i get the content and the main idea what they want to convey or should i learn something then join ?
If someone have the interest to crypto he should have a great knowledge about it. like how everything is going , trends, markets data. TO gain that he has to join some groups and channel so that he can be up to date.
Activity: 32
the thing i about the is group allow to network with other crypto enthusiasts and know what they are thinking in current situation. thanks for making this list of groups
Here most of them are telegram channel not groups. you will get much news rather discussion. there are groups also that you can use for your discussion or analysis.
Pages:
Jump to: