Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌📌 The Best Crypto Telegram Groups to Join in 2022-23 🔥🔥 - page 3. (Read 1301 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hey everyone! I am a crypto enthusiast looking for some guidance  to invest around 1000 dollars. Any suggestions where should I invest. i just want to be safe in term of losing money. and have regular profit on the them.
I think NFTs are best option especially for the bear market.. It's a field I've been taking advantage of for a long time and foubd that some great nft project out there. If you do some research you also find some. According to your choice you can invest on them.
I want to get good value from the coin. Recommend a cryptocurrency on which I could earn % on my tokens and stake to receive rewards for accumulatio
The importance of adequate preparation cannot be overemphasized, I would like to fill up my bags with some solid gems while waiting for the bull run
I agree with you, mate and we need to be on the lookout for highly secured gems only.
I've read a couple of stuffs about some projects. they called themselves rare one, check them.
I don't think right now is an excellent time to buy anything. I think right now, and it is necessary to search and find quality gem projects. Only real gem projects deserve the money not every project.
Activity: 23
Many people think that bitcoin mining is a great source of income, but  Bitcoin mining can be very taxing it requires very high computing power to solve complex mathematical equations to verify transactions and add them to the blockchain digital ledger.
So what do you  think. Do you think we are going to have a good run up. Or do you think we will see a good dip in and stall out? I'm curious what everyone thinks is going to happen in November and December.
Hopefully market will go high and  i am planning to sell some of my btc when market gets even better. without getting high my i will lose a lot of dollar.
I haven't seriously and I'm having the feelings that the bear season will end soon. I'm just to lazy too do make research. Can anyone suggest me some really good projects that come in recently.
Activity: 5
many people use crypto telegram groups fortrading signals. Can anyone tell me why they Preferred telegram groups for Crypto Tradings Signals?
There is a lot of cryptocurrency news on millions of websites, but it’s still hard to keep track of useful and updated information.
 This is why so many crypto-centric netizens prefer to use Telegram groups.
it's really very overwhelming that daily a huge number of projects come and all of them declared that they are very profitable. And don't know which project should choose and invest the money.
For me , it's by getting in early on low cap projects. That way to can easily make some good returns. Do some research on PUSS and let me know what you think
Security and anonymity are always prioritized by BlockChain projects in the development of project platforms and technologies. Without security no matter what the profitability is ultimately nothing.
Activity: 27
Where i can get all the latest news about ? Do you have Twitter/Telegram/Discord community? If yes can you share the link here because there is a lot of fake telegram/twitter groups?
Hey everyone! I am a crypto enthusiast looking for some guidance  to invest around 1000 dollars. Any suggestions where should I invest. i just want to be safe in term of losing money. and have regular profit on the them.
I think NFTs are best option especially for the bear market.. It's a field I've been taking advantage of for a long time and foubd that some great nft project out there. If you do some research you also find some. According to your choice you can invest on them.
I want to get good value from the coin. Recommend a cryptocurrency on which I could earn % on my tokens and stake to receive rewards for accumulatio
The importance of adequate preparation cannot be overemphasized, I would like to fill up my bags with some solid gems while waiting for the bull run
All in-game items and creatures are blockchain-based NFT assets, allowing players to maximize profits while having fun. but not all time  it keep it's promise. And most likely you won't get back your money.

NFTs is hot trending now, Do you have a play to have NFTs in your platform? If so, can you tell us the plans of your project in NFTs?
Activity: 17
All in-game items and creatures are blockchain-based NFT assets, allowing players to maximize profits while having fun. but not all time  it keep it's promise. And most likely you won't get back your money.
Activity: 22
Many people think that bitcoin mining is a great source of income, but  Bitcoin mining can be very taxing it requires very high computing power to solve complex mathematical equations to verify transactions and add them to the blockchain digital ledger.
So what do you  think. Do you think we are going to have a good run up. Or do you think we will see a good dip in and stall out? I'm curious what everyone thinks is going to happen in November and December.
Hopefully market will go high and  i am planning to sell some of my btc when market gets even better. without getting high my i will lose a lot of dollar.
Activity: 14
I agree with you, mate and we need to be on the lookout for highly secured gems only.
I've read a couple of stuffs about some projects. they called themselves rare one, check them.
Activity: 12
in these group there are lots of new coins and investment opportunity. my question is if i invest there will i get some profit or it can be lose also.
Is there any way to sure profit?
A common problem is that nowadays most investors are only interested in initial profits and ignore long-term benefits! So you should buy some good coin and hold it for long term to earn your expected profit.
What are the benefits of holding coin as long term investment? Can you tell me about the motivation and benefits for investors to keep the any coin in the long run?
Every investment has it's ups and downs. If you hold any btc or any other valuable coin it will go it's top though it's down now. That's why you need to hold that for long term. At the end you will have your profit.
Long term holding is a good option but you have to chose the right token for that. otherwise any dump token holding won't give you anything at all rather it can cost your money.
Just holding can be slow, perhaps you could diversify strategy for better returns through Yield farming project.we need use different type of of investment also not stuck in just one.
Activity: 21
The price of BTC fell sharply again by around 8% in 24 hours after breaking below the 50-day moving average and retesting to confirm support turned resistance. do you think this will continue further?
Bitcoin remains grossly bearish and if you look at the price with a bullish bias, all you have to do is turn the chart upside down. The price action in the past 3 months clearly suggests a continuation to the downside and all Bitcoin needs now is a trigger for the break of support.
We could still earn profits for day trading btc anyway even in this kind of bear markets.and some exchange do offer 0 fees right now too.like btc and kucoin who offers 0 fees for btc and eth
and its for a limited time only i guess day traders are happy about it. they can earn a good amount  of crypto. But they have to hurry to grab the opportunity.
Time is not so good. And market hasn't recover yet. I hope everyone invests rationally, after all, investment has risks. Keep in mind that will be good for everyone.

Activity: 21
The price of BTC fell sharply again by around 8% in 24 hours after breaking below the 50-day moving average and retesting to confirm support turned resistance. do you think this will continue further?
Bitcoin remains grossly bearish and if you look at the price with a bullish bias, all you have to do is turn the chart upside down. The price action in the past 3 months clearly suggests a continuation to the downside and all Bitcoin needs now is a trigger for the break of support.
We could still earn profits for day trading btc anyway even in this kind of bear markets.and some exchange do offer 0 fees right now too.like btc and kucoin who offers 0 fees for btc and eth
and its for a limited time only i guess day traders are happy about it. they can earn a good amount  of crypto. But they have to hurry to grab the opportunity.
Activity: 16
Activity: 29
Activity: 5
Currently, funding rates are turning negative again as the price declines from the $24,000 resistance. It is important to note that the futures market expects Bitcoin to fall below this level and possibly make new lows. The resulting selling pressure can lead to higher prices, but markets tend to reverse when funding rates are extremely high or low.
don't get dissapoint by that because no one know when will it go up. but when it began to go high it will break all the record of it's past.those who have the faith on it now they will be the real benefiter of tat time.
projects are just keeping silent, and i assumed most of the projects take so long this season because of the market conditions. After this period there should be a massive boom!
It's been a few days BTC is moving in the same region. The closest biggest support is on 22k and resistance is 24k to beat. And as this is the weekend, you can see not a lotta movement going on in the market as well.
Activity: 11
Hello there, What’s you ideas on NFT markets? Will that’s be back to the work in the full power soon
Or same bear stuff as on coins market ? Can you guys suggest me some NFT group also?
People who are not related to art have every right to sell their low-quality goods. I left NFT of this kind a long time ago. you can scearh i am sure you will some some groups or you can talk in these groups also.
Activity: 17
Currently, funding rates are turning negative again as the price declines from the $24,000 resistance. It is important to note that the futures market expects Bitcoin to fall below this level and possibly make new lows. The resulting selling pressure can lead to higher prices, but markets tend to reverse when funding rates are extremely high or low.
don't get dissapoint by that because no one know when will it go up. but when it began to go high it will break all the record of it's past.those who have the faith on it now they will be the real benefiter of tat time.
I believe that in the existing money market the supply side is excess but the capital remains unused due to less of the borrowings. There should be a change for the betterment of money market.
Activity: 26
There isn't any move in Bitcoin since tomorrow. Price started facing conjunction in a tight range. This may be due to weekend and all major markets are closed. Narrative will be the same as mentioned in previous post.
No more dump dude . But the recovering process will take long . So buying tokens are still goin to be a perfect move while we wait for the market to bounces back
Yeah. That's what really confused me. What if there will be another dump in very low price? But if I not buy and the market pump very quick, badluck for me.
Activity: 26
There isn't any move in Bitcoin since tomorrow. Price started facing conjunction in a tight range. This may be due to weekend and all major markets are closed. Narrative will be the same as mentioned in previous post.
No more dump dude . But the recovering process will take long . So buying tokens are still goin to be a perfect move while we wait for the market to bounces back
Pages:
Jump to: