Pages:
Author

Topic: The best exchange in 2019? - page 10. (Read 1782 times)

Activity: 2772
Merit: 518
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 02, 2019, 05:49:08 PM
Greetings everyone. And do you guys use exchanges to change currencies these days? Or mostly trading tokens?
Some bounty tokens are listed in Binance and yet to consider this for tokens trading depending on what a trader wanted to convert it into BTC, ETH and etc...And because of its popularity and market volume, some of us are using this exchange for market trades, buying and selling cryptos.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 02, 2019, 05:45:12 PM
Hmm, it seems that I have heard of them, but will have a closer look. Thanks a lot for sharing

No problem mate!
September 02, 2019, 05:43:30 PM
Talking about me, I have been using bitrexchange com. And they worked fine for me

Hmm, it seems that I have heard of them, but will have a closer look. Thanks a lot for sharing
September 02, 2019, 05:43:03 PM
And which ones have you used? Different ones?

Talking about me, I have been using bitrexchange com. And they worked fine for me
September 02, 2019, 05:42:16 PM
Yeah, I have used such platforms several times.

And which ones have you used? Different ones?
September 02, 2019, 05:41:55 PM
Absolutely true! And where do you exchange? Have you ever used Internet exchanges?

Yeah, I have used such platforms several times.
September 02, 2019, 05:41:13 PM
Indeed so. For example, Binance. But still sometimes people just exchange and then deposit right in crypto to the exchange

Absolutely true! And where do you exchange? Have you ever used Internet exchanges?
September 02, 2019, 05:40:20 PM
Well, all in all, exchanges are becoming more and more advanced and some even allow credit cards depositing

Indeed so. For example, Binance. But still sometimes people just exchange and then deposit right in crypto to the exchange
September 02, 2019, 05:39:22 PM
Evening mate. This is indeed a great question. In my opinion, much depends in here. Some people use exchanges for alts trading only, some don't

Well, all in all, exchanges are becoming more and more advanced and some even allow credit cards depositing
September 02, 2019, 05:38:29 PM
Greetings everyone. And do you guys use exchanges to change currencies these days? Or mostly trading tokens?

Evening mate. This is indeed a great question. In my opinion, much depends in here. Some people use exchanges for alts trading only, some don't
September 02, 2019, 05:37:38 PM
Activity: 504
Merit: 155
September 02, 2019, 05:10:00 PM
Binance and Coinbase .I think this year these exchanges are the most popular. But I’m thinking that the most expected exchange of this year is Bakkt. I hope that this exchange is launched this year.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
September 02, 2019, 04:55:01 PM
I always use the Binance cryptocurrency exchange, and I consider it reliable and safe. I have never had any problems - all transfers have been received quickly and in full. Technical support is clear and efficient - always answering questions politely and explaining what is not clear.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
September 02, 2019, 04:43:54 PM
What's the best exchange that's open to tradebots or AI trading?  I'm testing a personal code and just wondering which has a friendly API to work with.  Thanks.
Binance provides API keys, so you can easily connect these API keys with a trading bot. You allow which functions bot could use (trading, withdrawing and so on.)
Personally, I am using now SmartBotCoin platform for a while, it looks good, but too early for commenting it.
Activity: 220
https://streamies.io/
September 02, 2019, 04:10:10 PM
What's the best exchange that's open to tradebots or AI trading?  I'm testing a personal code and just wondering which has a friendly API to work with.  Thanks.

Binance is one of the most popular exchange in the market while SmartBot Coin is quite cool to use for AI trading and it also accepts Binance. Those two are my favorite pairs in trading.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
September 02, 2019, 02:58:42 PM
Personally my choice binance exchange always and of this year 2019 still believe in binance exchange. Basically binance secority team support trading and withdraw fees more good side improve me a good exchange.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 02, 2019, 02:24:34 PM
In the year 2019 I don't know which exchange should awarded as the best exchange of the year, I have only used a few exhanges these and they bitforex, hotbit and okex. All of these exchange are a class and I have satisfied which the services each one of them has rendered so far.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
September 02, 2019, 01:29:32 PM
Since 2017 Binance is the most used exchange due to their security, transparency, customer service and low trading fees.
Why you then need another exchange?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
September 02, 2019, 01:26:17 PM
I think that almost all cryptocurrency users, including traders, recognize that it is Binance that is the leader among all cryptocurrency exchanges.  I have repeatedly drawn attention to the fact that even if the exchanger is very actively used by users, their tokens are almost at the very bottom of the cryptocurrency market.  An example is Idex.  But in relation to the finances, it’s quite pleasant to use a reputable trading exchange and at the same time to be the owner of a sufficient amount of BNB, since its price today is several times higher than it was a year ago.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
September 02, 2019, 01:26:05 PM
Hello friends, I want to ask about the most widely used exchanges for daily trading. Is Binance the best or Bitmax? Give your reason, aside from the volume. Nice to wait for your opinion here.

Binance Exchange, In my opinion, is the best because it has a very large trading volume. So, when investing in a few coins, to sell coins or buy coins can be very fast. And give me a profit by doing daily trades. Yes, everyone will have a different opinion about these two exchanges.

Binance exchange is experiencing a decline when yesterday has a hack. But it can be repaired soon and now it's normal.
Pages:
Jump to: