Pages:
Author

Topic: The best exchange in 2019? - page 11. (Read 1810 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
September 02, 2019, 01:12:40 PM
BINANCE will remain the best this year. together and in help with its binance dex.
Their IEO will be better and stronger also.
I hope all the exchanges will be better this year, but binance will remain on top!
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
September 02, 2019, 01:10:54 PM
If we are to talk about the most used exchange for trading, between Binance and Bitmax, I think we should also put the number of coins traded into consideration, in relation to the volume. Yes, I use Binance and i access Bitmax to see what happens on it, however, Binance is still the one taking the lead as observed and from records. However, I33 Bitmax is also a good exchange when oit comes to 24 hours volume.
Activity: 254
Merit: 1
September 02, 2019, 12:37:28 PM
i think Binance still the best exchange ! alot people use binance so they have huge volume trading, the way they service is prety good and alot event from them make people join using this exchange.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
September 02, 2019, 12:31:28 PM
As per latest improvements and new added features, I would say Binance is far the best exchange.

They don't list sh*t coins, projects are very well verified before listing and support team is pretty responsive if you face issues.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
September 02, 2019, 12:26:59 PM
Hello friends, I want to ask about the most widely used exchanges for daily trading. Is Binance the best or Bitmax? Give your reason, aside from the volume. Nice to wait for your opinion here.
You mentioned two good exchanges, but however you want the widely used; the most widely used is Binance exchange. It has good volume while the trading is made more easier owing to their easy-to-use mobile application. On the other hand, Bitmax is good too with its nice UI and nice volume. The truth is, you hardly see a trader trading on one exchange, in case you want to trade on more than one, Bitmax is good for it.
Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
September 02, 2019, 12:17:05 PM
If you trade altcoin, Binance is the best choice, The advantage of Binance is high liquidity with large trading volume. And the advantage of Bitmax is margin trading, they have a pair of margin trading for currencies like BNB, HT with high leverage.
high leverage is a very dangerous thing. people lose a lot of money because of this. I think that only real professionals should use such tools
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1412
September 02, 2019, 11:56:20 AM
Coinmetro from tallin- estonia . there i buy my bitcoin and ethereum . this exchange fulfills all new regulations in europe  Wink
and there are no shitcoins. Grin

https://go.coinmetro.com/#/trade     
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
September 02, 2019, 11:45:47 AM
Hello friends, I want to ask about the most widely used exchanges for daily trading. Is Binance the best or Bitmax? Give your reason, aside from the volume. Nice to wait for your opinion here.
Bitwise comes with a new research that 95% of reported trading volume is fake. Would you trade on exchanges that are cheating? Probably not.
Bitmax is one of them. 11 times higher trading volume than Binance, something's wrong here  Grin
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
September 02, 2019, 11:32:14 AM
What's the best exchange that's open to tradebots or AI trading?  I'm testing a personal code and just wondering which has a friendly API to work with.  Thanks.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
September 02, 2019, 11:19:03 AM
Binance is the top now, although BitMEX is also a good exchange for daily trading. And I would add CEX to that list as the exchange allows its users to perform both long-term and short-term trading. By the way, they have now their own infobot, https://t.me/CexIoInfoBot, which users can use for monitoring the market changes and prices movements, and for now, it's available only on Telegram.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
September 02, 2019, 11:04:13 AM
Binance is still the best and I guess they'll be there for longer time, I've heard that Bitmax has a recent issues that they have a flash crash occurs and I guess that's a technical over them.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
September 02, 2019, 11:03:13 AM
I chose binance because I have never used BitMax, and I think Binance is very easy to use on any device, and binance also has more pairs compared to Bitmax
Activity: 113
September 02, 2019, 10:47:08 AM
Binance is the top now, although BitMEX is also a good exchange for daily trading. And I would add CEX to that list as the exchange allows its users to perform both long-term and short-term trading. By the way, they have now their own infobot, https://t.me/CexIoInfoBot, which users can use for monitoring the market changes and prices movements, and for now, it's available only on Telegram.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
August 02, 2019, 02:32:39 PM
Binance, have tight security (i know, they were got hacked, but i believe they will not be ever let that happen again), friendly user, if you are even a newbie, i think you can understand al features by easily on binance
Have tight security? I think that for security on a website nothing is 100% safe. I even read that Binance had experienced hacking and lost around 7000BTC a few months ago. But I still believe and love to use binance, because it is very easy to use. And I must honestly admit that binance is still the best. That is the reality that has always existed until now.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
August 02, 2019, 06:57:02 AM
I believe Binance should be the leading one, especially in 2019. BNB has shown a great price increase, Binance is reporting about new active users record, margin trading was launched, Binance DEX is operating already as well, so I believe Binance is the number one at the moment.
Activity: 598
Merit: 100
August 02, 2019, 06:55:21 AM
Binance and Bitmax are both  and trusted exchanges.They have different in trading volumes but binance is considered as the biggest cryptocurrency exchange in the world in terms of trading volume and bitmax soon will be the same as binance trading volume because it has seen a rapid volume growth in terms of trade volume.
Activity: 798
August 02, 2019, 02:59:23 AM

In my opinion for trading, binance is still the best. With large daily transactions, it will affect price movements. Binance is one of the exchangers with daily transactions of more than $ 1 billion per day and I think this is an opportunity to seek profit if we have trading skills
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
August 02, 2019, 02:21:24 AM
Binance exchange is one of the topmost exchanges now. It has got user-friendly interface with high volumes where trading can be made within the shortest possible times. The two factor authenticator system also helps to strengthen the security of Binance exchange.
Activity: 300
Merit: 11
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
August 02, 2019, 02:13:10 AM
Binance used to be the dream of everyone but I don't know about now because all have come under one criticism or the other.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
August 02, 2019, 01:52:27 AM

I will tell binance. generally, I am not using more bitmex so I have not a lot of experience about bitmex. I love binance for some reason one is user-friendly, secondly high volume and real volume not fake [ you can find many exchanges which will show high volume even more than binance, bitmex but the volume is fake in maximum time], the third one is the continued development of their project.
Pages:
Jump to: