Pages:
Author

Topic: The best exchange in 2019? - page 6. (Read 1782 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
September 06, 2019, 07:59:15 AM
What's the best exchange that's open to tradebots or AI trading?  I'm testing a personal code and just wondering which has a friendly API to work with.  Thanks.

So many mention Binance here or try SBC
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
September 06, 2019, 07:37:47 AM
There are a lot of good exchanges and that is not easey to say which of the better. If we talking about interface - for me is most friendly is Kuna exchange. If we talking about volume - Bitmax, Huobi, Okex good such like Binance.
Activity: 7
September 06, 2019, 06:41:36 AM
What's the best exchange that's open to tradebots or AI trading?  I'm testing a personal code and just wondering which has a friendly API to work with.  Thanks.
i want to suggest again the trade bot i was using, it was great and helpful, a friendly user and whats more amazing than its features is that smartbot coin has a youtube channel that can guide you for a better use, so i wish it may help you a lot.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
September 06, 2019, 06:37:24 AM
Hello friends, I want to ask about the most widely used exchanges for daily trading. Is Binance the best or Bitmax? Give your reason, aside from the volume. Nice to wait for your opinion here.

Binance is definitely the best of all. But exchanges like Bitmax, kucoin, houbi are not too bad too. All these exchanges are trust worthy in these period of time.
Activity: 26
September 06, 2019, 06:33:35 AM

Binance is one of the most popular exchange in the market while SmartBot Coin is quite cool to use for AI trading and it also accepts Binance. Those two are my favorite pairs in trading.
I also use the binance exchange and I know they belong in the best exchange site. Just like you I just visit that trading bot which smartboincoin and you can really link your account in binance with that trading bot.
Activity: 893
Merit: 43
Random coins :)
September 05, 2019, 01:30:41 PM
Hello friends, I want to ask about the most widely used exchanges for daily trading. Is Binance the best or Bitmax? Give your reason, aside from the volume. Nice to wait for your opinion here.
I for one know that every exchange has its strengths and weaknesses and not forgetting people have different preferences to what works best for them so the best exchange is always going to be a personal issue but based on volume it shows Binance is the most popular exchange out there and as for bitmax not yet used these guys because am usually using on the go exchanges like shapeshit and others.
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
September 05, 2019, 01:20:40 PM
Both exchanges are unique in their own way and to say Binance holds or stands tal as the best is not to my vuew because binance every exchange has its own Volume base on different markets
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
September 05, 2019, 12:22:29 PM
I think Binance is the best exchange...
But they can block users only if they don't like their countries....
They blocked users from Belarus, Serbia, Bosnia and others without any adequate reason...
First of all, I agree that binance exchange is a great exchange in this market when the value, service and features are excellent but if confirming binance is best still is an impossible thing because except for binance, other exchanges have their own unique and special highlights, careful comparison will yield an equivalent, uncompromising result. Therefore, without the best exchange, the importance is still on the user, and binance bans certain countries for special reasons, they are never unreasonably banned
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
September 05, 2019, 09:02:30 AM

I would call Binance the best exchange of the last few years. I like it because there are not only the largest trading volumes for many coins. I also like Binance because its management constantly comes up with additional services such as a launch area for new projects and a decentralized exchange.

Binance has always been the choice of many people because of its easy-to-use user interface. Maybe this is what makes Binance the biggest exchanger at the moment, besides ensuring the security of its customers' funds, Binance also has a large enough transaction that many projects are interested in listing at Binance
Activity: 20
September 05, 2019, 07:52:47 AM
There are lot of exchanges that offers these so called AI trading, you just need to test their accuracy for each of them.
Activity: 243
Merit: 1
September 05, 2019, 07:42:10 AM
Check this one - very user friendly and simple - https://app.weidex.market/. And soon an atomic swap widget will be released for trades between different blockchains e.g. ETH-BTC
Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
September 05, 2019, 07:29:18 AM
Among the both of them Binance is the best exchange there is. Binance sits on top of the list when it comes to best exchanges for anyone that wants to be a trader. That's the choice for the majority but that doesn't mean that everyone is going to make it their choice.

There are people who might prefer a different exchange due to something else that the offer that isn't available on Binance. There are lots of other exchanges that are also on the top list, Bitmax is not even on the top list and it is not even a popular exchange , that's one thing I know for sure. There are other exchanges like Bittrex, Bitfinex and even Coinbase.

Coinbase is another exchange that is very popular. I think its level of popularity is the same as Binance but a lot of people avoids Coinbase because their exchange is one that is being regulated (people here don't like making use of regulated exchanges. Newbies always choose Coinbase because it is very easy to use and they offer good services, though not available to all locations, and their platform is secured. But don't trust an online platform because anything can happen.
Activity: 276
September 04, 2019, 02:59:33 PM

I would call Binance the best exchange of the last few years. I like it because there are not only the largest trading volumes for many coins. I also like Binance because its management constantly comes up with additional services such as a launch area for new projects and a decentralized exchange.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
September 04, 2019, 09:45:55 AM
in my opinion the best and very trusted exchange is binance, because it has proven to be a very reliable quality and very low transaction costs, the security level binance is very high and does not always leak personal data and often holds highly qualified IEO programs for investors investing in IEO programs
Binance is listed as having the most successful IEO projects at the moment, and the most successful project at this exchange is Matic, as this is the project that has made a lot of investors make a big profit. It can be considered that Binance is the most reliable exchange because they have never disappointed investors and Binance's development policy is growing so I believe this exchange will always be in the No 1 position at CMC
Activity: 6
September 04, 2019, 09:22:12 AM
For me, binance is still the best exchange at the moment and is a favorite for traders because of the large trading volume every day and the existence of the IEO attracting investors. I think for now everyone will certainly agree that binance is the best exchange, with the presence of bnb tokens will make binance even better in the future

I think I agree with you with you. Binance is one of the best due to my own personal experience with the platform. I need more contributions though.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
September 04, 2019, 09:09:19 AM
Beloved of exchange is Binance exchange. For smooth transaction and secure transaction Binance, Okex and BIBOX exchange are pretty good. Binance exchange had bugs, now already solved. If you asked for new exchange in 2019 than check OOOBTC and bcnex exchange.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
September 04, 2019, 08:36:22 AM
in my opinion the best and very trusted exchange is binance, because it has proven to be a very reliable quality and very low transaction costs, the security level binance is very high and does not always leak personal data and often holds highly qualified IEO programs for investors investing in IEO programs

What you say is all true for Binance exchanges. But for low costs, certainly not binance. Because there are still lower exchange costs. So this is one thing that I disagree with. The rest of the Binance exchanges are correct and remain the best up to now.
Activity: 630
September 04, 2019, 08:31:37 AM
Activity: 18
September 04, 2019, 08:15:51 AM
In terms of trading i would highly recommend the smartbotcoin since it has a AI feature. Those people who trade for sure will love the way how it perform.

hi i think so too, it has great features and very easy to use.
Activity: 15
September 04, 2019, 06:50:26 AM
In terms of trading i would highly recommend the smartbotcoin since it has a AI feature. Those people who trade for sure will love the way how it perform.
Pages:
Jump to: