Pages:
Author

Topic: The best exchange in 2019? - page 5. (Read 1782 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 104
September 06, 2019, 06:42:59 PM
Of course is obviously the majority suggestion of the people herein forum is binance, even binance facing a lot of struggle before the trend about hacking and hackers steal huge of funds.
But aside from binance there have a lot of exchange can we use with alao have same offer from binance just search and learn well before choosing exchange use for your trading.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
September 06, 2019, 06:37:19 PM
Hello friends, I want to ask about the most widely used exchanges for daily trading. Is Binance the best or Bitmax? Give your reason, aside from the volume. Nice to wait for your opinion here.
It won't be a surprise to see everyone saying that Binance exchange is the best in terms of daily trading; thats the truth because their approach and user friendliness is what attracted it large community thus beating most exchanges as far back as 2017/2018. If you are a newbie and wish to know the basics of trading, Binance is the right place as the app is efficient for easy access. But that still doesn't mean other exchanges aren't good for daily trading, Bitmax, Okex are all good but Binance is best.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 06, 2019, 06:20:57 PM
I think binance is better because they are the leaders at the moment and set the trend for the market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
September 06, 2019, 05:48:46 PM
Binance, of course. If you dont need fiat thats the perfect variant
Ya def. Binance.  I love their APIs because you can sync them to many other platforms, further enhancing the trade experience.  Backtesting, for example, helps me with trade simulations, opposed to TA.  Who follows TA anyways, other than if you want a quick laugh?  The only system I know who has such feature is Smartbot Coin.

I agree with. So far I didn't come up with any bots who has these feature. It's very useful for trade simulations which will help you gain knowledge on the behavior of your assets and also for other use. I have not tested it though but would like to try it when I am not busy.
Activity: 938
Merit: 255
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 06, 2019, 05:40:13 PM
Hello friends, I want to ask about the most widely used exchanges for daily trading. Is Binance the best or Bitmax? Give your reason, aside from the volume. Nice to wait for your opinion here.
One of the first thing to consider in terms of daily trading is trading tools, UI and of course volume; and as it stands Binance has all. You can do simple trading as convinent as possible via the app as it is user-friendly. On the other hand, BitMax is trying its best but I don't think it can be compared to Binance.
So my opinion is, Binance is the best for daily trading also, there are other exchanges which are good for daily trading such as Gate, Houbi
Activity: 263
Merit: 1
September 06, 2019, 04:37:54 PM
I think everyone will agree with me that balance is a good exchange and very large volumes on this exchange, as well as a lot of altcoins on this exchange , and I myself use this exchange.
Activity: 552
September 06, 2019, 12:10:44 PM
Before answering your question, i would like to also state that all exchanges uses bots to execute trades and this in turn helps increase volume of the said exchange. We have so many fake volume exchanges in the cryptosphere and these has resulted to users manipulation. Amongst them all the best with 90% real volume is binance
Activity: 744
Merit: 10
https://goldeth.io/
September 06, 2019, 11:57:32 AM

at the moment I am still using Binance ,KuCoin and bitmax exchanges. I really like trading there for a number of reasons including the convenience and their easy to use exchange features. yes, binance had experienced hacking before but it didn't make me hesitate to trade there. how about you?
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
September 06, 2019, 11:55:06 AM
Ya def. Binance.  I love their APIs because you can sync them to many other platforms, further enhancing the trade experience.  Backtesting, for example, helps me with trade simulations, opposed to TA.  Who follows TA anyways, other than if you want a quick laugh?  The only system I know who has such feature is Smartbot Coin.
Activity: 175
Merit: 11
September 06, 2019, 11:51:20 AM
Activity: 261
www.fintropy.io
September 06, 2019, 11:48:23 AM
indeed until now binance is still the best exchange for traders, binance has a higher popularity than other exchanges, a large trading volume is certainly a major factor many traders prefer to use binance, binance is the best exchange at the moment in the eyes of many traders
Activity: 243
September 06, 2019, 11:26:43 AM
I think Binance is the best exchange...
But they can block users only if they don't like their countries....
They blocked users from Belarus, Serbia, Bosnia and others without any adequate reason...

Yes, they can do that because they are centralized. And they can do many other things which re not in favour of the users.
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
September 06, 2019, 10:22:35 AM
I see binance is very dominant in the last few months, Binance does it well for IEO! but IDax it isn't a bad choice, I really like trading there, trading volume is also in the top 10 cmc.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
September 06, 2019, 10:19:26 AM
Among the both of them Binance is the best exchange there is. Binance sits on top of the list when it comes to best exchanges for anyone that wants to be a trader. That's the choice for the majority but that doesn't mean that everyone is going to make it their choice.

There are people who might prefer a different exchange due to something else that the offer that isn't available on Binance. There are lots of other exchanges that are also on the top list, Bitmax is not even on the top list and it is not even a popular exchange , that's one thing I know for sure. There are other exchanges like Bittrex, Bitfinex and even Coinbase.

Coinbase is another exchange that is very popular. I think its level of popularity is the same as Binance but a lot of people avoids Coinbase because their exchange is one that is being regulated (people here don't like making use of regulated exchanges. Newbies always choose Coinbase because it is very easy to use and they offer good services, though not available to all locations, and their platform is secured. But don't trust an online platform because anything can happen.
Binance is still the market leader when creating IEO trends, as well as listing quality projects, and their native coin - BNB has grown significantly this year. Bitmax is an emerging exchange with good trading volume, competitive trading and withdrawal fee, I hope it will be a competitor to Binance in the future.
Binance is still the market leader when creating IEO trends, as well as listing quality projects, and their native coin - BNB has grown significantly this year. Binance is the best exchange in my own interest.
Activity: 854
September 06, 2019, 09:52:32 AM
Binance and Bitmax, as well as other big and reputable exchanges have got good drives, which is why they are being talked about. They have good foresights, plan and executed their plans. People hold them by their words and they most times do not disappointed.
Although, I am not saying that they are perfect, but that they provide good services that can attract more traders and investors.
Activity: 518
September 06, 2019, 09:32:13 AM
bitmax, binance, bitfinex, bitmex, okex okex exchange good and popular while all other exchanges need to study and consider
Activity: 588
September 06, 2019, 08:59:28 AM
Everyone has a different opinion about the best exchange in 2019. Binance and GATE are exchanges that I consider best. Binance does have such bad events as hacking. However, I made a lot of money from Binance exchange and GATE. Coins like the Gowhitmi listed on the GATE exchange give me a profit when trading daily.

Binance has a large volume so this exchange becomes a guideline for many exchanges.

Activity: 1246
Merit: 356
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 06, 2019, 08:45:21 AM
When I tried using Binance at the first time I can say that this Crypto Exchange is best among all for me, they have a great future for this exchange. However, I'am very happy to see a new project that we found here who will list their token in Binance because it means only that the project is legit.
Activity: 602
September 06, 2019, 08:16:23 AM

How dare you compare binance with bitmax? More like Shitmax because first of all, their exchange is made up of fake volume and wash trading. When you check cmc, bitmax' reported volume is very far from adjusted volume which is very, very suspicious at all. I even heard people saying it is the binance killer when all their IEOs are dumping hard or did  not even pump. Binance still holds the top spot but we just don't know for how long.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
September 06, 2019, 08:05:38 AM
There are a lot of good exchanges and that is not easey to say which of the better. If we talking about interface - for me is most friendly is Kuna exchange. If we talking about volume - Bitmax, Huobi, Okex good such like Binance.

kuna exchange ? thats new to my eyes  or is it really a new exchange ? never seen any members or ads that is posted related to that exchange but when it comes to interface  , popular exchanges do still look good and neat  .

whats more important on trading exchange is the volume not interface imo , because you come on exchanges to trade and not to relax or unwind just because of the design  .
Pages:
Jump to: