Pages:
Author

Topic: The best exchange in 2019? - page 8. (Read 1782 times)

copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
September 03, 2019, 04:28:02 PM
Anything more or less than trust in crypto is useless , so that is why I believe am save with binance than any other exchange with recent open, but some like bittrex, poloniex , bitmex, kucoin are also cool but not that have must trust in them than binance , so am good with binance and is even the leading exchange in terms if trading volume.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
September 03, 2019, 03:39:27 PM
Binance is still my number one exhnage to go if I want a difersity of tokens.
You are saying that volume is not a factor but it is, most exchnages fake their volumes .
No exchange is completely safe , there are some that are keeping your tokens on cold wallets like decoin.io
Activity: 258
Merit: 32
September 03, 2019, 03:34:42 PM
Hello friends, I want to ask about the most widely used exchanges for daily trading. Is Binance the best or Bitmax? Give your reason, aside from the volume. Nice to wait for your opinion here.
Although the best among these exchanges still remains Binance but for the view of not considering the most used exchange among community members, I will like to say Bitmax is one.of my favorite exchange which I have been trading for some time now and look at it as one.of the beat alongside Binance and others.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
September 03, 2019, 03:28:24 PM
Binance has proven to me that it has my funds SAFU when it was hacked. The CEO rejected the support of Justin Sun who was willing to help binance recover from the loss it made. Binance has made me understand that even if the whole system is broken, there are equivalent funds to cover up all the losses. This is enough to make it my number one exchange in the world. 

Even the most serious crypto exchanges cannot guarantee 100% safety of your money. However, Binance is the #1 in the world in its trading volume; it has already managed to overtake the world's leading exchanges in average daily trading volume. It is the most trusted and the fastest-growing exchange with BNB, its own token. People are surely are attracted by very low commissions which are only 0.1%.
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Your Data Belongs To You
September 03, 2019, 12:33:36 PM
two years ago best were bittrex and polonex. than binance became the best i believe. cuz bittrex stop to list alts.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
September 03, 2019, 12:11:13 PM
for now bitmax, binance, bitfinex, bitmex, okex are pretty good and the rest don't believe because most are fake volumes, but from the list I mentioned, I chose bitmax and binance because they are easy to use and the volume is very good.
The way the 'B's are taking the shine off other exchanges is quite commendable. I remember when I joined this industry in 2017, it used to be Bittrex, Poloniex and Coinexchange dominating the scene. Now the aforementioned seem distant with low volumes threatening their survival. Fast forward to the present, I will choose Binance above any other exchange at the moment. Its ease of navigation on the platform is encouraging and user friendly.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
September 03, 2019, 11:27:05 AM
for now bitmax, binance, bitfinex, bitmex, okex are pretty good and the rest don't believe because most are fake volumes, but from the list I mentioned, I chose bitmax and binance because they are easy to use and the volume is very good.
I also support Binance .I used many exchange but i never feel safe and secured but i always feel secured when i use Binance .It has true volume and high volume of trading as well .So i think it is the top exchange in this year.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 288
September 03, 2019, 11:12:10 AM
It depends on what part of the world you're from.  Binance will soon restrict US Residents from trading on their main exchange. 
Yes they will restrict US citizens from the main Binance exchange

I hope you've heard that they will also create an exchange platform for US citizens where by they gonna be trading also,  so Binance is still stepping it game up by expanding it's platform
Activity: 1358
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 03, 2019, 11:09:00 AM
You mentioned in topic exchanges are not the best. Yes, Binance is large exchange and occupies a leading position, but just as prone to hacking (maybe even artificial) and market manipulation.
It is impossible to single out one exchange; they differ in the number of trading pairs, daily volumes, KYC, support, etc.
Activity: 107
Merit: 26
September 03, 2019, 10:38:39 AM
Binance is good if you plan to deposit and withdrew coins/tokens only.

Activity: 286
Merit: 3
https://goldeth.io/
September 03, 2019, 09:24:27 AM
binance and kucoin are the best exchanges in my opinion because the trading volume there is always increasing, on the other hand lay people will also quickly adapt if trading there because it is easy to use and also we can see the price graph clearly. It doesn't take long to learn to trade there as long as you are serious about doing it.
Activity: 539
Merit: 100
September 03, 2019, 09:19:41 AM
I like to trade on bitfinex because of the nice and convenient interface. There you can also trade with the shoulder, holding a cryptocurrency to provide
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
September 03, 2019, 08:25:11 AM
I am more comfortable with the Bitmex exchange. The trading process is very convenient. A lot of orders that are also displayed on the chart. It's important for me.
each traders and investors have their own choice about crypto exchanges.each exchanges has their own advantages and disadvantages so we could compared which is that will provide best services for us and make us comfortable in our trading.exchanges security must be first point when we use them.we know many exchanges hacked and they could not recovery their customer fund.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
September 03, 2019, 08:06:01 AM
I am more comfortable with the Bitmex exchange. The trading process is very convenient. A lot of orders that are also displayed on the chart. It's important for me.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
September 03, 2019, 07:33:28 AM
What's the best exchange that's open to tradebots or AI trading?  I'm testing a personal code and just wondering which has a friendly API to work with.  Thanks.

I suggest smartbotcoin.io sir. I found it very helpful. Also, it also have other hot features. try to browse about that.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 546
September 03, 2019, 07:28:35 AM
There is no doubt that Binance has continue to dominate as far as crypto exchanges, yeah is has its hare of being hacked, but they've covered it with the SAFU. And then the whole KYC leaked, but still traders continue to flock and register on Binance support of CZ himself and the whole no KYC withdrawal of less than 2 BTC. So no doubt that they will go and continue this competition for many years to come.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032
September 03, 2019, 07:26:37 AM
Binance all the way for me but I do not trust it for larger funds I just use it for immediate purposes and never stored funds there for more than 24 hours.
Activity: 451
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
September 03, 2019, 07:22:34 AM
Hello friends, I want to ask about the most widely used exchanges for daily trading. Is Binance the best or Bitmax? Give your reason, aside from the volume. Nice to wait for your opinion here.
Currently I am using Bitmax exchange and actually this exchange offers a very different experience than other exchanges. All coins at this exchange have great liquidity and cheap fees are the main reason I chose this exchange. This year if there is a vote for the best exchange, I will vote for Bitmax because this exchange has only been active this year and the number of participants is increasing.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
September 03, 2019, 06:56:19 AM

yes I think binance is also a centralized exchange and also a lot of coins that have a long future, for me it's good if you do daily trading, because now the development of the binance market price is also experiencing good growth
Activity: 355
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
September 03, 2019, 06:48:19 AM
What's the best exchange that's open to tradebots or AI trading?  I'm testing a personal code and just wondering which has a friendly API to work with.  Thanks.
Smartbotcoin, I think so. It's the very first AI trading that I've used since it's very popular with my friends so I give a shot since I found it really difficult to trade manually.
Pages:
Jump to: