Pages:
Author

Topic: The best exchange in 2019? - page 7. (Read 1782 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
September 04, 2019, 06:15:15 AM
I think Binance is the best exchange...
But they can block users only if they don't like their countries....
They blocked users from Belarus, Serbia, Bosnia and others without any adequate reason...
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
September 04, 2019, 05:54:11 AM
Hello friends, I want to ask about the most widely used exchanges for daily trading. Is Binance the best or Bitmax? Give your reason, aside from the volume. Nice to wait for your opinion here.
I have been using the binance exchange for a long time and I had no problems with this exchange and constantly working with this exchange, I realized that this exchange has the biggest trading volume and it is very convenient for me to trade or just buy or sell some tokens on this exchange, also exchange is constantly growing and the number of people using this exchange is growing every day, so I think that binance has no competitors and competitors we will not see some years.
Activity: 1121
Merit: 100
September 04, 2019, 04:13:30 AM
Hello friends, I want to ask about the most widely used exchanges for daily trading. Is Binance the best or Bitmax? Give your reason, aside from the volume. Nice to wait for your opinion here.

Both Binance and Bitmax are better exchange than other exchanges. I use binane and much comfortable to trade. Besides kucoin, bitforex, latoken, hitbtc, hotbit, yobit, exmo, bittrex are really good exchanges.  
Activity: 250
September 03, 2019, 08:00:51 PM
binance still become leader for most coin with that high coin marketcap but i think bittrex can become additional exchange with same high coinmarketcap
Activity: 644
September 03, 2019, 07:12:54 PM

Binance Exchange has had no good news in this year because there has been hacking. It also affects Binance Exchange users. But Binance exchange seems to be the best because I generate many advantages. By having a large volume, to generate profit from daily trading is very fast. In addition, many of these merchants became Binance as a guideline.
Activity: 250
September 03, 2019, 06:59:53 PM
binance still become leader for most coin with that high coin marketcap but i think bittrex can become additional exchange with same high coinmarketcap
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 03, 2019, 06:03:13 PM

In my opinion, the Binance exchange is one of the most demanded. It shows fairly honest trading volumes and thanks to this, so many people trade on it. The exchange also attracts investors due to the fact that it organizes IEO of new projects. Thanks to all these approaches, Binance is a very popular exchange.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 03, 2019, 05:56:06 PM
Here, https://bittrex.com. You need to sign up first as always, but no KYC, and again, very wide range of tokens and altcoins, main currencies as well. I always recommend bittrex when it comes to transaction speed
Can I also buy fiat back to my bank account? Or they work only with crypto?
Yeah, sure, they apply transactions via bank as well so you may change fiat to btc or eth to USD, I have tested back exchange on bittrex and it worked really quick so no worries
Ok, thanks! Hope too use this site for a long time as I trade every day
Good luck in trading!
Activity: 70
September 03, 2019, 05:48:21 PM
Here, https://bittrex.com. You need to sign up first as always, but no KYC, and again, very wide range of tokens and altcoins, main currencies as well. I always recommend bittrex when it comes to transaction speed
Yeah, sure, they apply transactions via bank as well so you may change fiat to btc or eth to USD, I have tested back exchange on bittrex and it worked really quick so no worries
Ok, thanks! Hope too use this site for a long time as I trade every day
September 03, 2019, 05:48:02 PM
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
September 03, 2019, 05:44:22 PM
I got to know about Bitmax when they listed their own tokens. I was intrigued by how successful it went and the volume generated. However, it does not apply to every coin listed on it. Binance on the other hand is one of the leading exchanges used by almost every crypto enthusiast, except for someone who might just be coming in newly. Just recently, Binance CZ talked of launching another Binance exchange for IS citizens.
September 03, 2019, 05:41:08 PM
September 03, 2019, 05:40:44 PM
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
September 03, 2019, 05:35:18 PM

Several dozen exchanges are suitable for trading; there is no point in mentioning all of them. Usually I choose, first of all, not a exchange, but a trading pair, look at the coinmarketcap.com site on which exchanges the largest trading volume of the trading pair I need and start trading. I am registered on many exchanges, so this is not a problem for me.
September 03, 2019, 05:33:31 PM
Good afternoon, peers! I broke up with my recent exchange as they had lost their servers and ruined my transactions. Who can suggest me a good exchange option as I trade and have to quickly allocate my fiat in different currencies, thx
Hi, I would recommend you some big players for a reason, they have a stable performance of the web and you are always 100% sure that exhange option will take place
Yeah, but I do not have time to wait long hours, I need instant redeem. I do not trust big exchanges. There were many significant hacks and losses by them
The quickest checkout I have seen on bittrex com, I can share a link if you need one, any fiat excnange takes place immediately. I do not know how they manage this thing, but it works perfect
I would appreciate If you share a link, I can not find the right site, thanks
September 03, 2019, 05:33:18 PM
Good afternoon, peers! I broke up with my recent exchange as they had lost their servers and ruined my transactions. Who can suggest me a good exchange option as I trade and have to quickly allocate my fiat in different currencies, thx
Hi, I would recommend you some big players for a reason, they have a stable performance of the web and you are always 100% sure that exhange option will take place
Yeah, but I do not have time to wait long hours, I need instant redeem. I do not trust big exchanges. There were many significant hacks and losses by them
The quickest checkout I have seen on bittrex com, I can share a link if you need one, any fiat excnange takes place immediately. I do not know how they manage this thing, but it works perfect
September 03, 2019, 05:27:29 PM
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
September 03, 2019, 05:25:13 PM
I will go for Binance in terms of security and and good trading volume. Binance proved how reliable their exchange is by bouncing back strongly when they were seriously attack and hacked leading to a significant lost of funds. Not every other exchange could have survived it
September 03, 2019, 05:24:05 PM
September 03, 2019, 05:17:41 PM
Pages:
Jump to: