Pages:
Author

Topic: The best exchange in 2019? - page 3. (Read 1782 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 11, 2019, 05:04:13 PM
Agree with you, of course. And as for you, are there many great exchanges in the Internet? Any great ones you can outline?

Hmm, I have only used several different ones, so I cannot speak about many, but the one I have been using lately is bitrexchange com
September 11, 2019, 05:03:24 PM
Hmm, different options here. Sometimes I just exchange using exchanges right in the Internet. Cause this way everything might be a bit faster

Agree with you, of course. And as for you, are there many great exchanges in the Internet? Any great ones you can outline?
September 11, 2019, 05:02:07 PM
As an example, yes, investing. But I believe you can just have not enough BTC, for example, to invest. Do you go to Binance or another exchange in such situation?

Hmm, different options here. Sometimes I just exchange using exchanges right in the Internet. Cause this way everything might be a bit faster
September 11, 2019, 05:01:25 PM
Hey there mate. In my opinion, much here really depends on the purpose. Do you mean for investing?

As an example, yes, investing. But I believe you can just have not enough BTC, for example, to invest. Do you go to Binance or another exchange in such situation?
September 11, 2019, 05:00:33 PM
Good evening everyone. And as for you, guys, are you mostly using largest exchanges?

Hey there mate. In my opinion, much here really depends on the purpose. Do you mean for investing?
September 11, 2019, 04:59:11 PM
Good evening everyone. And as for you, guys, are you mostly using largest exchanges?
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
September 11, 2019, 11:58:38 AM
Just don't experiment and go with the rusted exchanges like binance or kucoin or huobi. If you are a beginner don't go for the decentralized exchanges .It is a bit risky.
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
September 11, 2019, 10:51:53 AM
Binance topped this list.
1. It introduced the era of IEOs
2. It made people rich again within short period of time
3. They launched their binance Dex as well. The exchange had lost of new integrations this year I'm pleased.
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
September 11, 2019, 10:25:44 AM
there are so many types of exchange that are popular in 2019 including binance, kucoin etc. but for myself I prefer binance as one of the best exchanges because it can be used for trading media, investment and other things related to crypto
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1785
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
September 11, 2019, 09:41:30 AM
For the best exchange in 2019 I still prioritize binance, if we look at it from the perspective of binance having a CEO who is very active in every trade that is carried out, binance also has a lot of trading competition, basically binance is better than Bitmax depending also on how to run trades in it
It is true that binance has an IEO that is always successful and is being attacked by investors. because the binance system is very good. but Bitmex is in the top rank in coin marketcap as the exchange with the most trading volume at the moment. Bitmex is my favorite exchange besides binance. Both exchanges are very good with rapid development.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
September 11, 2019, 05:23:33 AM
For the best exchange in 2019 I still prioritize binance, if we look at it from the perspective of binance having a CEO who is very active in every trade that is carried out, binance also has a lot of trading competition, basically binance is better than Bitmax depending also on how to run trades in it
Activity: 2
September 10, 2019, 04:37:42 PM
Hello friends, I want to ask about the most widely used exchanges for daily trading. Is Binance the best or Bitmax? Give your reason, aside from the volume. Nice to wait for your opinion here.

Check up this one .........www.propersix.com
September 10, 2019, 04:36:14 PM
Oh wow, that sounds unbelievable. You know, it seems that I have heard of Verasity already. But for sure will explore more. What is their token name?

Yep, you must have heard of them. The guys are, again, very widely discussed. And now they are planning to get listed on Binance, OKEX and other leading exchanges
September 10, 2019, 04:35:19 PM
Well, the most attractive one I follow is Verasity, pretty sure that you've heard of what the guys are bringing. Entirely new standards on video sharing industry, fully working platform with more than 700k active users and incredible results with high trading volumes on Binance DEX

Oh wow, that sounds unbelievable. You know, it seems that I have heard of Verasity already. But for sure will explore more. What is their token name?
September 10, 2019, 04:34:33 PM
Are there many such? Cause for sure such a strategy makes sense.

Well, the most attractive one I follow is Verasity, pretty sure that you've heard of what the guys are bringing. Entirely new standards on video sharing industry, fully working platform with more than 700k active users and incredible results with high trading volumes on Binance DEX
September 10, 2019, 04:33:14 PM
Hey mate. This is indeed an interesting question to discuss. What I would say - much depends on particular solution also because of its aims. For example, talking about me, I follow the real coins only. The ones that bring value and the ones that have working platform

Are there many such? Cause for sure such a strategy makes sense.
September 10, 2019, 04:32:25 PM
In my opinion, the things that matter are not only exchanges, but more the tokens that are listed on them. And talking about tokens, what do you pay attention to the most, guys?

Hey mate. This is indeed an interesting question to discuss. What I would say - much depends on particular solution also because of its aims. For example, talking about me, I follow the real coins only. The ones that bring value and the ones that have working platform
September 10, 2019, 04:31:22 PM
In my opinion, the things that matter are not only exchanges, but more the tokens that are listed on them. And talking about tokens, what do you pay attention to the most, guys?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
September 10, 2019, 04:00:49 PM
Binance is my favorite because more advanced features were added recently like margin trading. Also I benefit a lot from the trading competitions. The app is just so amazing and get improved on monthly basis, if not weekly.  Recently I could convert all small coin amounts which can't be traded to BNB, a new tab was added for that. 
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 10, 2019, 03:56:28 PM
I'm using many exchanges, I'm long term trader, I buy different coins, I sell them ml that later. For mW it's important that there is a good volume for coin I watch in specific exchange. Coin market cap helps with that, I'm active on idex, crex, kucoin and many others, not so known. We got to so it like that, at least we who have many coins we need to use many exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: