Pages:
Author

Topic: The biggest problem of altcoins - page 33. (Read 4878 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
May 16, 2018, 12:17:14 PM
Now a lot of altcoins with a small capitalization. We can say that they do not depend on the bitcoin exchange rate. Their course at any time can raise or lower a person who does not even have a million purse.
So I choose these coins! The main thing to understand them and read about their team and technology. My portfolio of 50+ of these coins. They will give more profit than btc, eth, xrp and other...
Activity: 96
Merit: 13
May 16, 2018, 12:00:57 PM
Some altcoins that depends on Ethereum will not be affected whatever happened to bitcoin. Ethereum could beat bitcoin and once it happened the dependency will washed out. Maybe Ethereum is a little bit dependent on bitcoin, the time will come that Ethereum will be more widely used since most of altcoins almost depends on Ethereum or other altcoins such as NEO, WAVES, or XEM.
Must say, the day when Ethereum becomes independent of Bitcoin will be the greatest day in cryptocurrency history. It will put an end to Btc autocracy
Activity: 96
Merit: 13
May 16, 2018, 11:48:56 AM
They're all dance to the tune of Bitcoin, like its pets. Really sad, and what about coins with small capitalization, which can be not affected by btc price movements - this is just the exception that proves the rule
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
May 16, 2018, 11:17:27 AM
....is their complete dependancy of Bitcoin. It really takes all the fun out of crypto trading.

No matter what kind of awesome progress some altcoins make....it doesn't change the trend upwards if Bitcoin doesn't allow it.

Pump and dump groups I also blame. Because of them I'm very positive that Bitcoin won't make it past 30 000 this year. 50 000 to 80 000 would be realistic without pump and dump groups dominating and controlling the prices.

Anyways, these things have to change somehow. The first altcoin developers who claim their absolute freedom from Bitcoin will be the real winners of this crypto game.
It can not be avoided because Bitcoin is now a benchmark of all cryptocurrencies.
When the Bitcoin price changes then it will change all Altcoin prices.
The market situation is like this and one way to try to stabilize Altcoin's price is by continuing to give trust.
Never do bad actions like panic. Believe on Altcoin and it will make things better.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
The Most Profitable Mining Pool
May 16, 2018, 11:11:19 AM
Actually, if you look at the bigger perspective, you could see the difference. It's not that way at all, for instance, if you are into some solid altcoin investment, like 3months hold, you could see the growth of its altcoin differently independent with BTC. But if you notice the trend, when bitcoin will slow down and so do alts. but when BTC goes up, alts will soar higher than what you think. So they longer you hold a potential, then more you will likely to gain your position.
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
May 16, 2018, 11:00:06 AM
i think the day wun be long, eth maybe, but perhaps even a totally new token not in the current top 10. tokenomics and use case is of utmost importance.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
May 16, 2018, 10:58:57 AM
I agree with you. It is true that the Altcoin is now fluctuating in price bitcoin, which shows the Altcoin is still manipulated by the shark. However, the future of the altcoinracs will die only the valuable Altcoin exists and it will escape the price impact of bitcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
May 16, 2018, 09:55:33 AM
Now a lot of altcoins with a small capitalization. We can say that they do not depend on the bitcoin exchange rate. Their course at any time can raise or lower a person who does not even have a million purse.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 09:44:46 AM

And once it reached their soft / hard cap they are nailing and starting to take profits. I have believed this since before that the altcoin market is totally depending to bitcoin market.

That's why it is called th
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 08:46:36 AM
maybe the current altcoin price is too dependent on btc so the altcoin developers have trouble in raising the price of their own coin. This makes them hampered to make the program they set to grow
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 08:08:26 AM
all trades depend on investors, everyone who has a lot of money can control the bitcoin price.
bitcoin is too popular so many investors hold this situation a distinct advantage for them.
no more freedom of bitcoin, all depends on the investors!
Activity: 94
May 16, 2018, 08:02:02 AM
it's true bitcoin development is very fast and has attracted a lot of attention and maybe for the next few years bitcoin is not as interesting as now because so many have joined
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May 16, 2018, 07:51:30 AM
Most likely, the new players in the market cryptocurrency will never be able to overtake the leader. There is an option that a much more modern technology will be developed that will allow to overtake Bitcoin, but it is not a fact either. For example, Dash and other alternative coins, which ensure the complete secrecy of data on remittances, could not catch up with a leader who does not have such options.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 06:42:51 AM

Always the largest currencies will have an impact on the smaller ones! at the moment the absolute market leader is bitcoin and etherium! the courses of all alternative credit will depend on them  Lips sealed
Activity: 126
May 16, 2018, 06:20:46 AM
The biggest problem in alcoin, many people consider alcoin as a mode of fraud, mining fraud, besides that security is also a problem in alcoin related to low hashrate networks. The more you use, the value will continue to increase. Conversely, if the less, the implication of the selling price will decrease.
Activity: 328
May 15, 2018, 11:19:53 AM
The biggest problem is the fact that you could not be sure in anything in crypt because there can happen everything. I've been in different situations even when i have not receive tokens for bounty campaign.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
May 14, 2018, 06:38:39 PM
Yes, it's almost the same, like you say, but in this time we see the situation, when bitcoin is go down, with him all coins do the same. But with the time it will change and altcoins will not be depend on btc.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
May 14, 2018, 04:03:25 PM
The biggest problem with altcoins is the total dependence on Bitcoin. You can speculate on this, but this does not allow you to make plans for the long term
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
May 14, 2018, 03:08:28 PM
The biggest problem with altokones is altcoins, which depend on the bitcoin prices, so when the price for bitcoins fluctuates, we see that prices for altcoyin are falling strongly.
Activity: 504
May 14, 2018, 01:38:54 PM
....is their complete dependancy of Bitcoin. It really takes all the fun out of crypto trading.

No matter what kind of awesome progress some altcoins make....it doesn't change the trend upwards if Bitcoin doesn't allow it.

Pump and dump groups I also blame. Because of them I'm very positive that Bitcoin won't make it past 30 000 this year. 50 000 to 80 000 would be realistic without pump and dump groups dominating and controlling the prices.

Anyways, these things have to change somehow. The first altcoin developers who claim their absolute freedom from Bitcoin will be the real winners of this crypto game.
This is a true opinion, but there are some details. When bitcoin grows, the altkoins do not thrive, because all the money goes to bitcoin. And when bitcoin is fixed more or less in one position, then from bitcoin all the money is poured into altcoins
Pages:
Jump to: