Pages:
Author

Topic: The death of Ethereum is inevitable? Can ETH on the price of $100? - page 13. (Read 24128 times)

plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
The death of Ethereum is inevitable? Can ETH on the price of $100? What's going on? A lot of criticism and project ICO

I read on one news that some ICO's are dumping their eth they've collected from their crowdfunding, this is bad if these are true, the Ethereum team should do something about this, I hope ethereum will not go back to a two-digit price, so many investors are now losing their portfolio.
Activity: 119
Merit: 11
ETH might go lower from $200 point but I don't think the word 'death' is right for it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
This is the market! Demand creates supply. And here everything is possible! 100 dollars is quite achievable goal. But do not forget about the creator of ETH. I hope that Vitalik and his team will solve the problem of network scalability .. Then there will  be only demand.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
I was very surprised to see the ETH rate in a position below $ 200, beyond my previous prediction that the ETH rate could be $ 300 even though the market was decreasing, I would buy ETH with assets in exchange and hold until the end of the year
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
The death of Ethereum is inevitable? Can ETH on the price of $100? What's going on? A lot of criticism and project ICO
Don't be so pessimistic about ETH, it's the 2nd biggest coin by market cap and the developers won't let this happen.I think the lowest price will be around $180-200.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
in my opinion ethereum won't die but only the price is getting lower and I'm sure if ethereum's price will reach $ 800 next year and I still buy ethereum when the price is low now
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
The ETH value is increasingly down to low, the user's trust and the investor is anxious. When every day witness price ETH continuously decreases, when does eth return to the price of $800?
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I am very curious, how do you understand the word "death"? I think that no matter what cryptocurrency, as long as it still has value, then it is not a death, even if it is only $1!
Activity: 204
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: