Pages:
Author

Topic: The death of Ethereum is inevitable? Can ETH on the price of $100? - page 11. (Read 24128 times)

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
I don't know where Ethereum will go. I am very confused about Ethereum. Ethereum's price fell too much in this year's market. The current price is only $200, which is very close to $100.
A lager of ETH have hold by ICO projects, I think with ETH's situation now, they would sell all to recover the money they received from investors. This thing is one of the parts have made ETH price go down too much.

Activity: 148
Merit: 0
I don't know where Ethereum will go. I am very confused about Ethereum. Ethereum's price fell too much in this year's market. The current price is only $200, which is very close to $100.
Activity: 51
ETH prices are exacerbated. A large number of ETH sold out, the weakness in network expansion failures, series of ICO Project series not developed or scam. The patience of the investors has limited
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
First of all, the price of altcoins depends on the value of Bitcoin. Don't you find, unless of course you are Ethereum depositors, that such a price leads to lower fees on Its network. Such are the advantages of the current situation in the market.
Activity: 140
The death of Ethereum is inevitable? Can ETH on the price of $100? What's going on? A lot of criticism and project ICO

I think $100 is a little bit too low don't you think? I think people know better than that. The value of eth is for sure, more than that. Although admittedly, the balue of eth is going down right now..
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Frankly speaking, no one will know the lowest ETH can go. However IMO, I don’t think ETH will go lower than $100. Even if it does, it doesn’t matter to me since I am confident that ETH will worth alot more in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
ETH have fallen down nearly $180 today. I think it will fall down one more time in this month. But I don't think will can hit $100, maybe $150 is the lowest price it can hit and then it will go up
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
The ETH value is increasingly down to low, the user's trust and the investor is anxious. When every day witness price ETH continuously decreases, when does eth return to the price of $800?

I feel for you. Like you, most of us invested in ETH at above $500 price, so it sad to see when the price continuously declining below that. However, it looks like ETH has survived at its bottom price around $188, so I think the danger is gone and it will go up soon. If it stays in the same position in the next 24 hours, it will go back Smiley
Activity: 37
Merit: 10
I think it would be too much if we call Ethereum's death even though the price has fallen. Ethereum will surpass anyone's wildest dreams because Ethereum is used to build groundbreaking applications.
Activity: 56
I don't think he'll get that low ! eth should already be here to start an uptrend ! Don't sell !
Activity: 24
Ethereum is unlikely to die. It is one of the top3s in altcoins. It can be said that it is the king of altcoins. If the death of Ethereum will cause a fatal blow to altcoins, but it is possible that the price of Ethereum will continue to drop.
Activity: 56
Don't assume Ethereum will die as long as there is cryptpcurrency. Indeed, now the ethereum price is falling dramatically. But I am sure this situation will improve and gradually recover. I am sure that next year the ethereum price will reach more than $ 800. It's better to buy and hold it longer than panic to sell.
Activity: 210
Yes, the price of the etherium fell very much. I think that below $ 100 the price will not fall, as the community believes in the etherium.
Activity: 384
Now since the ETH price is going lower and lower everyday I think it could touch any bottom level, be it less than $200 or even less than $100, rise is going to take a very long time.
The market was not stable so all the altcoins are fluctuating in crypto market but Ethereum is a highly recommend altcoins so it will raise fastly in crypto market. Many peoples are thinking badly in Ethereum but it will recover soon in the market.
 The exact value of Ethereum is more than 1k USD so this is the best time for crypto investment and most short term traders are earn good profit in quickly.

When the market is dropping it is difficult to see coins that can fight the market, ethereum is experiencing a bad phenomenon that keeps prices down, but I am sure that ethereum's price will recover soon and this month it can reach $ 400.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
The death of Ethereum is inevitable? Can ETH on the price of $100? What's going on? A lot of criticism and project ICO

Are you serious about your insights, Ethereum price for $100 dollars is not impossible. but definitely its not dying as you portrayed by you thread! if you really followed the trends Ethereum Blockchain still have the most number of new startups that running and ICO till today and as we see mostly all Altcoins is suffered heavy losses againts US$ dollar value in recent data. this is the "Market Condition" today and not just Ethereum.  
Activity: 168
I think that this is simply impossible. Because the ethereum is a very strong and promising project. I'm sure that the current humming is just a preparation before the big growth.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

Oh my god, the word "inevitable" sounds so damn solemnly! Why do you think so? Have you seen the 24hrs volume? Even with such a price decrease, does it look like a dying coin?
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I don't think that ETH will die, there are many project that are using ETH as their platform.
So they will always do everything they could to keep their project going, that is by working hard to keep ETH to live.
Activity: 322
Even at this price, ETH is some 80,000% above ICO price. At this price, ETH is just about $90 lower, compare to the same period last year by this time. There is no other platform yet that supports smart contract. I learn that ETH blockchain is undergoing scalability upgrade. So why are people predicting the death of ETH?
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
I think ETH is already dead... It had too many problems into the past months and people started to selling them. ETH is gone, accept it. Move to more good coins around here.
Pages:
Jump to: