Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 66. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 11
November 10, 2017, 12:18:33 PM
That is what I've dreamed of ever since I join here to earn some good amount of bitcpin to have a better life. And today I think it is really possible to have better life in this industry because of the demand of bitcoin is getting higher ever single day.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 11:38:39 AM
Yes that dream is becoming true by everyday passes by we gain more knowledge about bitcoin and altcoins this way we can make a lot of money trough not only bitcoin but also altcoins and we know a lot about trading because of them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 11:28:14 AM
I think it is not impossible that it will happen, we see the increasingly rising day bitcoin prices and public confidence about the bit coin is getting bigger, by dreaming we will be closer to reality, do not be afraid of dreaming, ok
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
November 10, 2017, 11:07:51 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
Just like everybody here, I also have a dream to get rich with bitcoin. In order to achieve my dream, I make sure that I am always prioritizing bitcoin over anything and I wouldn't miss a day doing bitcoin. I can see that the value of bitcoin has been growing a lot these days that's why I am exerting more time and effort here in bitcoin so my earnings would also double up.
Activity: 378
November 10, 2017, 11:05:40 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

When I first entered bitcoin, all I have in mind is I am going to be rich with the help of this so I gave all my effort and time with it and bitcoin indeed pay me back accordingly. So far, I have earned a lot here but I haven't lost anything yet since I do not risky my money. I always make sure that I am going to include bitcoin in my day so that I may get to avoid missing the chance of earning money.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
November 10, 2017, 11:00:47 AM

Yes I am dreaming to be rich by working on bitcoin.I have seen many people who are now rich for bitcoin.I also want to be rich or  earn very good amount to run a healthy life. I am doing trading mostly beside my day job.I am taking bitcoin as my part time because I don't get much money by bitcoin.I hope in future bitcoin will give me huge amount of money and I will quit my day job.
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
November 10, 2017, 10:55:12 AM
The dream of getting rich on bitcoins is possible but it takes time because for me there's no easiest way to become rich. And i believe that hard work has its reward. Wink
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
November 10, 2017, 06:32:06 AM
The dream is true because we all believe in bitcoin and that is what is going to make us very rich it is very important to keep believing and trusting bitcoin i think it can finally make everyone rich that is using bitcoin.
Activity: 18
November 10, 2017, 06:22:20 AM
I know a certain number of people who are rich thanks to bitcoin. And I know even more, for whom it is a worthy source of income. You can earn on it. Only at the moment it is necessary to invest in altcoyins, in my opinion
Yeah a lot of people got rich by investing in bitcoin and i think that there will be more rich people because bitcoin is now high in value and i think that now a lot of people realize that bitcoin can make their dream come true.
Activity: 26
November 10, 2017, 06:20:49 AM
Not bad dreams to become rich in bitcoin just need diligence and persistence and invest money wrongly dream because everyone has the right to dream just continue the start and reach the destination.
Activity: 448
November 09, 2017, 02:31:55 PM
I know a certain number of people who are rich thanks to bitcoin. And I know even more, for whom it is a worthy source of income. You can earn on it. Only at the moment it is necessary to invest in altcoyins, in my opinion
Activity: 11
November 09, 2017, 01:59:34 PM
I think that everyone would love that, but not everyone get rich on bitcoin. it's great idea to invest in it but im also trying to earn some. does anyone have  any advice?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 08, 2017, 04:57:31 PM
HODL !!
Thats what it is !
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
November 08, 2017, 03:29:22 PM

I dont have bitcoin yet but i have altcoins. Altcoins are also money just depends on its fate in the market. But soon i will be a holder of bitcoin too.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
November 08, 2017, 02:00:50 PM
on my first week of having biitcon i lost 100 bucks in just a day ! then i stop and watch those graphs and make research bout the pump and dump, now i can tell i am earning , i amy be not rich but having a decent amount weekly wiith just bitcoin and alt coins now.
Activity: 280
November 08, 2017, 01:58:46 PM
I am still earn bitcoin and hold them for my future. i hope that one day bitcoin make me rich and my dream come true. but this time i have not enough iam try to earn and buy more bitcoin for my future.

Activity: 322
Merit: 103
November 08, 2017, 01:58:06 PM
yeah this is also my dream to have my dream house purchase by bitcoin and drive my car to different places in the world using bitcoin, while doing my trading and enjoying life with my family whom i also encourage to use and invest in bitcoin
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 08, 2017, 12:46:46 PM
In all the time I am in Bitcoin I managed to make some decent profits but not enough to get rich. Actually, by far not. But right now that's not really my purpose. I am perfectly fine with making decent profits every year as I like to see my wealth grow constantly.
rich is the choice and hope of everyone, but for me the more rich the more needs and never satisfied. I'm in bitcoin just to help my everyday needs and that I'm very grateful for, and make my life as slow as there is an improvement but it all depends on my needs if I am wasteful it may still be lacking, but if I just take out what I need may be stable. but all back to those who use it if they can and can invest to make it rich can happen, but if not able to just rely on small or patchy results from bitcoin it will be enough ..
Activity: 297
November 08, 2017, 09:11:44 AM
For me is not to much to dreaming someday we will getting to become a rich,because  I believe in betcoin in someday well change my life its not bad if u want to rich someday for my  family
Activity: 201
November 08, 2017, 07:36:32 AM
Not everyone wants to be rich and like what you have said, just to have enough that can sustain you and you will not be lacking money. There are many users that spend bitcoins in travelling and other activities that are not ordinary to spend bitcoins with. In my case, I just spend my bitcoin in my personal needs and in my family. Also, I will use it to help my parents support my studying.
Pages:
Jump to: