Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 67. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
November 08, 2017, 07:29:25 AM
I guess many of us right here dream to obtain wealthy with bitcoins. Like me,I'm fantasizing to get wealthy but its consider a lot of patience and energy.I will get lose also after i took part in gambling. Perhaps I've had enough of funds then invest in buying and selling.
For sure in the future the bitcoin will increase in the bitcoin and this will get at the high price and the income I hope this will be the currency. It is being use and this is the reason why a lot of the people are buying the bitcoin and why all the people are having the bitcoin for the long time, being rich is the dream of the people who are aware of the bitcoin and this is the best bitcoin source of the money I hope this will buy the bitcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
November 08, 2017, 05:59:05 AM
In bitcoin you have a chance to become rich or maybe to change your life in easiest way..patient and talent to answer the question in a good ways.
Yes you are right the use of Bitcoins to get a lot of profit in your hand is not an easy task at all it requires the complete attention of the user and hence a lot of time along with skill set. But it is true that if someone keeps on trying again and again without losing hope then the results could be in his favor.

The situation may arise that you have to give up on your daily routine and obviously the job to put all your efforts in this line.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 05:28:29 AM
I still believe in the Winklevoss prediction of $40,000.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
November 08, 2017, 05:24:12 AM
I don't think we can talk about getting rich, but the future is about cryptocurrency... It's just a matter of time until we will only use theese tokens and forget about fiat  Grin Cheesy

Well, getting rich or already being it depends on how you define " being rich".
I'd say most think about financial independence and sovereignty in that regard.
For the people who just entered this space getting rich with Bitcoins won't be an easy task and many will probably never reach that goal as better Bitcoin is rising in price pretty fast and probably will continue doing so for the next 10 years imo.
So if you can afford it now to buy 10 BTC, that's already a staggering $73000, in 10 years I guess you will have good chances to have reached a level of financial independence, where 95% of the people just can dream of. So Bitcoin being worth around $100k at least and owning 10 coins, will very likely let you have a good life.You may not be able to live in mansions and slurp champaign on a daily basis, but you also won't have to flip every coin (USD, EUR, JPY etc.) in your pocket and think about if it may last until the end of the month or not. So if you hold long enough your coins and don't lavish them afterwards, I think you'll be good.
Activity: 110
Merit: 100
November 08, 2017, 05:10:33 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

I really believe that bitcoin can change someone's life bcause it is really profitable. Just imaginr if you were able to buy bitcoin when it was cheap and sell it today,  you could earn thousands of dollars. The reason why bitcoin is becoming viral is because of it's price volatility which makes it profitable. It's price can multiply multiple times depending on it's market demand.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
November 08, 2017, 04:58:48 AM
I don't think we can talk about getting rich, but the future is about cryptocurrency... It's just a matter of time until we will only use theese tokens and forget about fiat  Grin Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
November 08, 2017, 01:39:19 AM
The dream of getting rich via bitcoin is pretty common among it's users and holders , yet it is only possible to those who got involved with this industry from it's beginings or are mining for a long time now and posess more than 100 bitcoins or so . Those who just work at signature campaigns or offer services won't be able to reach that dream .
I think that is nor right, although people who started investment form the beginning has advantages over other user but that does not mean that only they will be rich. People who are investing in bitcoin even at this time will be rich in coming 5 to 10 years.
Activity: 179
November 08, 2017, 01:02:25 AM
 Smiley we will come to know that, in my resignation I will come the most extravagant of the life that you really are. All right man and women has his own ambition in life first AF all how to work a person rich in life someday. And how wealthy you are depending on the strategy of each one ,until now you have to dream and come to your attention. We must first do it right the way to be serious and give a little bit of life ! life ! I'm working hard and striving to  achieve what we need to reach life just try and try until you succeed...
Activity: 302
Merit: 120
November 07, 2017, 11:57:34 PM
Many that i learned from bitcoin , so many advantages if work on bitcoin , bitcoin give the color and make so i got see just orang-orang know financial bitcoin would feel much better
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 07, 2017, 11:23:59 PM
being an ordinary person like me who had dream to be rich. i wish bitcoin can be the key on my dreams. that i buy my own house, car, and do business. i dream all the things that i want. all the money that the world have. i dream that all is mine.
Keep dreaming and treat your dream as your plan and it will work. Each and everyday you should do something that will give you progress in attaining that dreams and maybe you can read some books to educate yourself about the topic that you are dealing with everyday and always try to apply it to yourself and that will give you chance to become better and have a great progress and someday you will not notice that you are just so close to the goals that you have been dreamed for.
Activity: 280
November 07, 2017, 10:15:04 PM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

investing bitcoin for your future savings, I believe the bitcoin value will go up in balance with the advancement of digital technology
Activity: 226
November 07, 2017, 07:47:08 PM
Of course, yes. We all do dreaming about becoming rich and bitcoin is one of the key factor that we can reach that dream and also our efforts of working hard to earn more than the usual amount we earn every day. We can survive from this competitive world as long as we keep on striving hard and always be strong to whatever happens. We must not give up bitcoin no matter what happen in order to become what we want to be in the future.
Activity: 23
November 07, 2017, 01:24:03 PM
I don't understand how that many people target bitcoin to make them rich. Yes its volatility helps to make profit but you shouldn't target to get rich only with speculating.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 01:17:12 PM
 being an ordinary person like me who had dream to be rich. i wish bitcoin can be the key on my dreams. that i buy my own house, car, and do business. i dream all the things that i want. all the money that the world have. i dream that all is mine.
Activity: 13
November 07, 2017, 12:55:18 PM

you must have the courage to invest with bitcoin. if you do not dare then you will never get bitcoin. I recommend not only save on the bitcoin wallet, because it requires a longer period of time. use bitcoin you have to get more bitcoin.

Aside from having courage, you must also have a decent amount of bitcoin to start with.
That's why rich people tend to get richer than poor people who have to climb their way up.

I agree if you want to be rich you have to take risks it is true that rich people has advantage in terms of being successful and privileged in many ways such as education but bitcoin somehow manages to reach out middle and even lower class people and giving them opportunity to be finally rich by earning bitcoin through various ways and most of them are free. I myself is a regular employee with an average salary but now I think I can actually earn profit double or even triple to my basic salary and I'm looking forward for that to happen.
I agree with you i also think you have to take risks because this game of bitcoin is unpredictable so you never know how much it can rise or how much it can go down you just should believe in it and hope that it will rise like it is doing right now.
You are right just wait till it rises again this way you should be able to buy it at a low price and sell it at a high price and than you can achieve your dream way faster than normal so i would suggest just wait.
Activity: 6
November 07, 2017, 12:46:42 PM
i got the bitcoins from a guy i know really well and he lives in florida right now witch i love and where he also spends a lot of time using bitcoins.
Activity: 2
November 07, 2017, 12:44:39 PM
Commit your spare time doing a signature marketing campaign on this forum, you shouldn't be so lazy it'll by no means provide you with achievement. You should take action that you should be able have earnings. We should discover the painfully costly way and provide work in everything. But using a passive income is really good, you can test betting website affiliate.
Activity: 14
November 07, 2017, 07:18:39 AM

you must have the courage to invest with bitcoin. if you do not dare then you will never get bitcoin. I recommend not only save on the bitcoin wallet, because it requires a longer period of time. use bitcoin you have to get more bitcoin.

Aside from having courage, you must also have a decent amount of bitcoin to start with.
That's why rich people tend to get richer than poor people who have to climb their way up.

I agree if you want to be rich you have to take risks it is true that rich people has advantage in terms of being successful and privileged in many ways such as education but bitcoin somehow manages to reach out middle and even lower class people and giving them opportunity to be finally rich by earning bitcoin through various ways and most of them are free. I myself is a regular employee with an average salary but now I think I can actually earn profit double or even triple to my basic salary and I'm looking forward for that to happen.
I agree with you i also think you have to take risks because this game of bitcoin is unpredictable so you never know how much it can rise or how much it can go down you just should believe in it and hope that it will rise like it is doing right now.
Activity: 28
November 07, 2017, 06:38:43 AM
Yes it can happen because bitcoin is growing and if you bought 1 at a small price you can have a feast of 400% profit that is how this is going right now i bought all of mine at 1000 dollar and now it is 7.5k for one.
Activity: 30
November 07, 2017, 06:05:40 AM
The dream is true because my friend got very rich because of bitcoin he has now made his own house in his own country yes made his own house and he also started a company with all the money he has made from bitcoin that is why i started too.
Pages:
Jump to: