Pages:
Author

Topic: The era of bounty hunter comes to an edd? - page 35. (Read 4865 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 06:22:20 AM
Markets fluctuate, and I think correction is the most sensible way to make the market survive for a long time. Maybe everyone feels the impact, because there are not many who participated in ico like last year. And it's true that today is a difficult time for bounty hunters, but crypto is a long-term game, and perseverance may get paid, even though it takes longer.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 06:22:12 AM
I also think so. now it becomes more difficult to be a bounty hunter, there are too many ico participants who don't reach softcap. jam, many of them are scams and you only spend your time in vain.
Activity: 294
August 23, 2018, 06:01:58 AM
Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?

I think the situation has not changed, except the selling value of all tokens is not like last year. But maybe if we have a long-term goal, some projects will certainly grow big in the future. But I agree if this is not the best time for all bounty hunters, especially for those who expect fast money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
August 22, 2018, 01:36:50 PM
OP, my opinion on bounty hunting is different. Most of the bounty campaigns i have done paid me, which is a clear indication that bounty campaign is still very much alive. Although i cannot deny that there are no scam bounty, But one thing we should ensure as bounty hunters before engaging in any task for bounty campaigns is that, we need to carryout our own research and not just join with our intuition. Out of every 10 bounty campaign, there will be at least 6-7 of them that are scam, among which also some will fail. That notwithstanding, there are still very good bounty campaigns.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
August 22, 2018, 12:05:28 PM
Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?

Can't despite the fact most ICO are scam, or not really scam but the ICO is not getting many investors due to bad project.
But life as a bounty hunter is still has income, at least 100 - 200 USD per month is nor hard. ( but you won't get it monthly )
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 11:59:10 AM
It will depends on the campaign you are joining and much better to do a research first and they communicate with their member or investors.. And its better to only join in a campaign does has only limited period of time since it that will take long then the value would not be so good and could just make you wait forever before they get listed on an exchange.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
August 22, 2018, 11:57:05 AM
What do you think?
I do not think bounty hunters will soon be unnecessary. Although there are now really a lot of fraudulent ICO teams, it's possible to choose good and promising ICO projects vseravno. We need to more carefully select ICO projects, although, of course, no one is immune to failures.
As countries are legalizing crypto-currencies, states will be forced to regulate the ICO process and the risk of fraud must decrease dramatically.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 11:48:16 AM
What do you think?
yes indeed there are now many cheating campaigns, but that doesn't mean that they are all like that. if we become a smart and thorough gift hunter in choosing the project to be done, we can avoid it by analyzing it before participating in it. we can analyze it through their whitepaper, where we can know the direction of the project clearly or not.
Activity: 378
August 22, 2018, 11:46:11 AM
What do you think?

I am not expecting this, but that is the fact. There are many bounty now days are scams, it is unavoidable. As bounty hunter I should develop my skill and knowledge about good bounty to join in order to avoid bounty scams otherwise I will not be paid. I do not really know why and how can be there bounty scams and what the purpose of it. Therefore, I hope much that all will be fine and won't go to end.
Activity: 541
August 22, 2018, 11:44:34 AM
The reason why most bounty campaign now is almost not paying because most of the projects nowadays is not suceeding but if the project succeeded I am sure that it will pay on their bounty. Other bounty campaign still gives the reward on the bounty hunters although they reach only the softcap of their target fund to raised.
Activity: 276
Merit: 23
August 22, 2018, 11:33:26 AM
Hasn't this always been the case though? I don't know where you get those statistics from, but I've seen people say this for years.
I do see that more ICOs fail to get a decent price for their tokens after they've been added to exchanges, but that's more due to today's market conditions than anything else.

I've seen people call ICOs scam, just because their tokens are worth less than what the bounty hunters had in mind.
Doesn't mean that the ICO is actually a scam, even though everyone is shouting it.

Yes, I agree, there are many interests and legit acusations are as esasy to make as fud and there is always someone trying to f*ckup the rest of the ICOs to buy lower.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 22, 2018, 11:41:00 AM
Now these days most of persons are joining the bounty campaign then each person don't get a much coins so the income of bounties is decreasing day by day and most of bounty are scam but some time its depends on the market.
our result in bounty reward actually depend on market situation too.while market in bloody and many ico project get less investment, they will also decrease  our reward  too.
copper member
Activity: 1568
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 11:31:58 AM
Now these days most of persons are joining the bounty campaign then each person don't get a much coins so the income of bounties is decreasing day by day and most of bounty are scam but some time its depends on the market.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
August 22, 2018, 11:22:07 AM
What do you think?

Yes, bounty will be end soon and we as hunter have to move on with other type of things to make our money increased. I want to use some of my eth that I got from bounty for trading.
Activity: 602
August 22, 2018, 11:12:59 AM
What do you think?

Many projects fail to get funds as expected, even just to get softcap. And this of course will have an effect on the project, because most likely the project will not be developed. But I think that now the situation is not easy for everyone. Not only bounty hunters, investors and developers might even get bigger problems.
Activity: 686
August 22, 2018, 10:54:14 AM
I think that the bounty companies as well as the ICO themselves will still exist for two years, and then it will cease to be relevant.
Activity: 238
August 22, 2018, 10:53:18 AM
you need to choose the right company and watch rating sites! most need to fully study the project and the team! and only after that help her promote among people.
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 10:50:06 AM
It is true that the situation for bounty hunters have been deteriorated for some time, As, thesedays, there are a plenty of scam ICO project, so it is very difficult for them to choose the right one. Bounty hunters have got few options, they have to be a bit cautions participating in bounties and hope that 50 percent of their joined projects would be legit.
More accurately, more than 70% of the scam bounty or the token is never listed at any exchange. Now the situation becomes very bad when there are many new bounty hunters. But the bounty is scam because the market goes down and the ICO will not be able to succeed easily. With this situation without any change of market, I think the bounty will be more and more difficult than before
Merit: 137
August 22, 2018, 10:39:25 AM
There are many scam projects coming now a days, so it is always advisable to do some research before you join bounty of any project.

Research can take some time but it can save our previous time.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
August 22, 2018, 10:34:36 AM
I don't think its a matter of affectant being a life of a bounty hunters into a major of 80% scam bounty campaigns in a thread because little by little they have other option whom bounty hunters can make a ways to make earn better.

Pages:
Jump to: