Pages:
Author

Topic: The era of bounty hunter comes to an edd? - page 37. (Read 4865 times)

Activity: 345
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 09:08:33 AM
There are still meaningful bounty campaigns still going on. i'll advice every bounty hunter to try and look into a projects whitepaper and website in order to know how genuine they are. there are still honest projects out there, some paying with their coins and some other paying with ETH as means of rewards.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 08:59:37 AM
maybe is end..
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 08:59:03 AM
I think the era of professional bounty participants is coming, when you need to have some knowledge and experience.
Activity: 314
August 22, 2018, 08:57:51 AM
I believe that, because I experienced it myself. Indeed, at this time we must be very smart if we participate in a bounty campaign, we must be good at choosing good projects and paying. choose a project with a product that clearly benefits from a good team. but actually we have to remain optimistic that this bounty campaign doesn't just get here and ends just like that, because this bounty campaign program is really needed for those cryptocurrency players who are looking for capital for investment.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 22, 2018, 08:55:42 AM
I will change your opinion to 80% ico is good. Most newbies here are trying to find ico themselves who they will follow without doing detailed analysis, and in the end they get a scam. why don't they join members who are senior-legendary? I was the first time, always did that and never got a scam.
then what is the scam in your opinion? What distribution of tokens is not done? I always get tokens. Is it long to wait for launch in exchange? indeed because at this time there are so many new tokens that will launch in the market that the process becomes 2x longer.
and when bitcoin returns to the moon, the token exchange rate will also be affected.
this is not the end, but this will only begin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 36
August 22, 2018, 08:53:40 AM
ICOs will keep coming whether we like it or not, and even with regulations, we will keep seeing them unless of course, a lot of things end up changing based on the regulation which ends up affecting bounty hunters. Projects and ideas will definitely come up using the blockchain technology, and there would still be some opportunities and usefulness of bounty campaigns in pushing the project out. Nevertheless, I even foresee with regulations, we will start seeing less of scam and as far as anyone is even smart enough to do due diligence, they will know how to remove scam ICOs from their dictionaries.
Activity: 983
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
August 22, 2018, 08:52:55 AM
I cant agree with that statement. Its true there is many scam projects nowaday but not all is scam. There is a little project pay your work. All we need to do is find a good project. The era of bounty hunter is not end yet maybe you just get bad luck.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
August 22, 2018, 08:49:53 AM
Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?
There are lots of bounty. And have a good bounty and scam. If you come across a lot of scam bounty then you are unlucky or inexperienced in your selection. Many bounty hunters succeed in 2018 thanks to their choices exactly. Try to join the bounty from the reputable manage here
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 08:44:10 AM
I think that you are wrong. We could see the same percent of scam projects in last year, it is not so critical as you say. And hunters can find good projects now
Activity: 392
August 22, 2018, 08:35:57 AM
Good projects are also found on the market, now it is worth doing more careful selection. A large number of people also had an impact on the rewards of the bounty program.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768
August 22, 2018, 07:50:53 AM
Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?

There will certainly be bounty campaigns for a long time to come, but it is getting harder and harder to find a good one. The number of scam bountys seems to have risen a lot, unfortunately. This is a real problem, but it does not mean there will be no more bounty campaigns soon. Of course I can not say what is in a year or two, but I'm sure there'll be bountys for a long time. If they disappear someday, you should see the bright side. Then there is finally less spam here in the forum and that would be a big plus and then it will be easier to find good posts here.   Wink
Activity: 672
August 22, 2018, 07:45:16 AM
A good number of us actually believe that the most tenable and plausible means of getting into the cryptocurrency space is through bounty hunting . Therefore however of low value the payment might be we will stick around hoping that one day we will accumulate so much that we can join the big boys in the industry. Bounty hunting should not yet end
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
August 22, 2018, 07:38:56 AM
What do you think?
So, that gives me a lot of clue for you to leave from there and try to find the real job in your life. This will become the best suggestion to give the best solution about your problem. FIND a jobe and then you will be fine.
Activity: 773
August 22, 2018, 07:36:54 AM
We, as usual, grab hold of all projects without studying them. And with the current situation in the market, many projects do not lead to the end started. And in the end, all complain that they do not get paid. Therefore, you need to carefully approach the selection of projects.
Activity: 57
August 22, 2018, 07:26:14 AM
What do you think?
This is not true, bounty hunters will survive, because there are many ways to bounty, I don't know where your data is from, but I think your data is not accurate, maybe because you Not a bounty hunter, or an experienced bounty hunter.
Activity: 168
August 22, 2018, 07:21:38 AM
I do not think so, with such a large presence of fraudulent ICOs, we should not forget that the number of ICOs has also grown!
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 07:15:02 AM
because now there are many who know what is the advantage of working on digital currency, that's why many people jump in this crypto currency.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 07:09:30 AM
As with every innovation, first-time entrants always win the most. There are too many participants now because the bounty is so widespread, and the prizes are low because of it. But i do not think the bounty job will be end.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 07:08:02 AM
bounty programs are still the best way of earning for sure there is no end but due to market slow moving some ico programs are expanding their dates
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
August 22, 2018, 07:02:52 AM
There is a difference between scamming and failing, people like you annoy me. The facts are actually that 80% of bounties don't pay because the project behind it FAILS! Obviously, if an ICO fails to raise its minimum cap, then tokens will not be distributed, that's not them scamming you, that's the rules of the game! If you don't like it, don't play, very simple.
Pages:
Jump to: