Pages:
Author

Topic: The FALL OF BITCOIN - page 15. (Read 322366 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 03:03:34 AM
It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
right, I do not use bitcoin as payment but make me invest for the next few years. and there are also shops in my country that can buy stuff if we spend there can use bitcoin as pocket money and it is very effective if i think

Yeah me too, I am holding bitcoin as investments and hoping that I can get good profit from holding this. Maybe in the near future we can finally use bitcoin as a currency to buy are daily needs.
Activity: 350
Merit: 14
July 18, 2018, 02:45:35 AM
Bitcoin and the blockchain can be so much more then a currency.

Considering it a shame people don't spend bitcoin on a daily basis is missing the point on a lot of possibilities. Besides, if anything, bitcoins use as a currency has been diminishing with price increasing as transaction fees are too high to sustain regular transactions.
Sad part is that you still can't use bitcoin everywhere, so missed possibilities are technically not our fault. and bitcoin has its ups and downs, so dont give up on the downfalls, have patience
No I don't think that this phase of Bitcoin can be called as the fall of bitcoin.Since bitcoin is not able to recover we cannot say that it has finished.Its price depends on a number of reasons.Firstly the demand and supply forces play an important role in determining the price of Bitcoin.Another one is how much investment is done in Bitcoin.Internet is also now getting available in many places so it is easy to use bitcoin anywhere.Digitization is also going on.
Thats not gonna happen. I know that the price of bitcoin in the market is dropping but it doesnt mean that bitcoin will fall. I know that bitcoin will recover just like in 2017 condition. As long as people investing in bitcoin is increasing, there will be no falling will happen and bitcoin will not going to die.
Activity: 213
Merit: 13
Wonderful World
July 18, 2018, 02:29:51 AM
It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
right, I do not use bitcoin as payment but make me invest for the next few years. and there are also shops in my country that can buy stuff if we spend there can use bitcoin as pocket money and it is very effective if i think
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 01:45:05 AM
I think bitcoin is our savings for the future to come if we have and use it and it is true for the moment the bitcoin falls or falls. But the first fixed currency bitcoin cryptocurrency must have time for bitcoin to bounce back
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
July 17, 2018, 04:10:22 PM
Finally, a move in the right direction Smiley Bitcoin price broke the critical $6,800.

https://i.gyazo.com/701d06af4538230b3f92145c55787ecf.png
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
July 17, 2018, 04:08:04 PM
The fall of Bitcoin? How has Bitcoin fallen? In spite of the motives of different persons to Bitcoin, I don't think it has actually affected it much. Besides, life is not always all that rosy.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 03:30:15 PM
As an investment only, i don't know how to buy Bitcoin creates a problem in the market. If we want to have hot money entry into the crypto market, it must be an investor of all kinds. The majority in the market demand Bitcoin as a payment system but the development is slow.
Activity: 304
Merit: 15
0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921
July 17, 2018, 03:26:15 PM

you either have absolute zero understanding of what you are saying here, or you are simply trolling. in both cases that is not cool.

USDT is one of the shadiest and possibly scammiest altcoins that has ever been created. it is a centralized token which might as well be something like PayPal and never even use the name "cryptocurrency". nobody in the world is even using this token! the only usage that it has is a temporary place where you go to if you want to go to dollar but not use dollar.

This... Comparing btc with usdt is the worst thing I've ever heard in the crypto space!! Not cool m8, not cool...
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
July 17, 2018, 03:19:10 PM
Bitcoin as a digital currency is already carrying out it core functions only those who are not using bitcoin for payment for goods and services using the blockchain technology are those who are misunderstanding bitcoin but even at that bitcoin is also design to be an assets with a great value in the exchange market. So saying bitcoin is not being use for it core purpose is an understatement.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 03:12:35 PM
well i think Bitcoin is payment system in its core and I believe that we should treat it in that way. I am not against earning from speculation activities but giving the first priority and using it as a payment system. Speculation is affecting the core ideology and most of us are busy in earning gains from it and I believe that until bitcoin has a stable value.
Activity: 304
Merit: 15
0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921
July 17, 2018, 03:11:42 PM
I'm new into this, but how I see it, I think we are going to have a BTC price somewhere around 2k before it recovers again. After doing some research I found that every time it crashes, it loses 90% of his value before going for a new ATH. It can take years though!
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
July 17, 2018, 03:07:13 PM
Now BTC rapidly pumping check coinmarketcap today BTC huge pumping now current price alreday 7000$ cross.I think it will be increased 10000$ in a couple of days.This is really exciting news ETH touched 500$+ hopefully crossed 1000$

Actually 10k is very realistic, bitcoin market needs around 50-70$ millions to reach 10k.
I won't be expecting this grow to be that tremendous and fast to reach 10k in 2 days, but very likely at the end of July or beginning of August.
Really looking forward to see some changes on the market actually, so lets hope for the best.
Activity: 560
July 17, 2018, 02:52:53 PM
I think it's really early to say bitcoin is falling. Bitcoin got through these crises several times. It will do the same in my opinion. As you see right now bitcoin price rise 1000 dollars in one and a half day. Maybe tomorrow maybe next year maybe 5 years from now... Bitcoin will rise legendary prices.
Activity: 471
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 02:43:32 PM
Now BTC rapidly pumping check coinmarketcap today BTC huge pumping now current price alreday 7000$ cross.I think it will be increased 10000$ in a couple of days.This is really exciting news ETH touched 500$+ hopefully crossed 1000$
Activity: 462
July 17, 2018, 02:39:52 PM

Considering it a shame people don't spend bitcoin on a daily basis is missing the point on a lot of possibilities. Besides, if anything, bitcoins use as a currency has been diminishing with price increasing as transaction fees are too high to sustain regular transactions.
Sad part is that you still can't use bitcoin everywhere, so missed possibilities are technically not our fault. and bitcoin has its ups and downs, so dont give up on the downfalls, have patience
No I don't think that this phase of Bitcoin can be called as the fall of bitcoin.Since bitcoin is not able to recover we cannot say that it has finished.Its price depends on a number of reasons.Firstly the demand and supply forces play an important role in determining the price of Bitcoin.Another one is how much investment is done in Bitcoin.Internet is also now getting available in many places so it is easy to use bitcoin anywhere.Digitization is also going on.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 01:54:35 PM
There are many reason behind of falling bitcoin price and one of them is
-Banning all cryptocurrency related ads :Google and Facebook recently ban all type of cryptocurrency related ads that pushing Bitcoin prices to an all month low.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 08:55:13 AM

Activity: 234
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 07:47:52 AM
for the moment I am very concerned because the bitcoin prices are getting more and more falls, and we can not be like this always, we must understand the ups and downs of a price in the market...
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
July 17, 2018, 07:45:39 AM
Unless someone tells me the essence of currency is for only selling and buying that i will side with this.  People are investing to gain to cause change in their lives and all others could think of is buying and selling.
Activity: 129
Merit: 5
July 17, 2018, 06:41:58 AM
Yes this time the bitcoin is falling down
Pages:
Jump to: