Pages:
Author

Topic: The Fascists That Surround You - page 11. (Read 9689 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
November 30, 2012, 11:29:24 AM
You made this thread. I could care less for the video content. The description you made in the original post imply that sociopaths are fascists (or fascists are sociopaths). I am challenging you to explain what relates a political regime with a psychological disorder.
Roll Eyes Who the fuck are you to make demands?
Hey! Don't challenge the great AugustoCroppo, lest you be scheduled for re-education. Cheesy

Or worse, he might make a thread about you in the Meta section!
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
November 30, 2012, 11:24:02 AM
You made this thread. I could care less for the video content. The description you made in the original post imply that sociopaths are fascists (or fascists are sociopaths). I am challenging you to explain what relates a political regime with a psychological disorder.
Roll Eyes Who the fuck are you to make demands? Look at the presented material or don't but in any case I'm not going to hand feed it to you just because you're acting like a scary Internet bully. If you don't care about the video content there's no reason for you to post in this thread.
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
November 30, 2012, 11:14:32 AM
So, where is the explanation followed by conclusive evidence?
In the videos you didn't watch, and in the listed sources you didn't read.

You made this thread. I could care less for the video content. The description you made in the original post imply that sociopaths are fascists (or fascists are sociopaths). I am challenging you to explain what relates a political regime to a psychological disorder.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
November 30, 2012, 10:57:56 AM
In the videos you didn't watch, and in the listed sources you didn't read.
vip
November 30, 2012, 10:55:30 AM
Fascism:Sociopaths::Garden:Roses.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
November 30, 2012, 10:35:25 AM
These two videos discuss the prevalence of sociopaths in society, how they disguise themselves, and the lengths they'll go to in order to avoid detection.

The Fascists That Surround You - Part 1
The Fascists That Surround You - Part 2: Sociopaths

What fascism have anything to do with sociopaths?
Fascism:Sociopaths::Garden:Roses.
vip
November 30, 2012, 10:04:05 AM
http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/sociopath?q=sociopath

Definition of sociopath
noun
a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behaviour.

http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/fascism?q=fascism

Definition of fascism
noun
[mass noun]
an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.
(in general use) extreme right-wing, authoritarian, or intolerant views or practices:
this is yet another example of health fascism in action
The term Fascism was first used of the totalitarian right-wing nationalist regime of Mussolini in Italy (1922–43); the regimes of the Nazis in Germany and Franco in Spain were also Fascist. Fascism tends to include a belief in the supremacy of one national or ethnic group, a contempt for democracy, an insistence on obedience to a powerful leader, and a strong demagogic approach
vip
November 30, 2012, 09:59:26 AM
These two videos discuss the prevalence of sociopaths in society, how they disguise themselves, and the lengths they'll go to in order to avoid detection.

The Fascists That Surround You - Part 1
The Fascists That Surround You - Part 2: Sociopaths

What fascism have anything to do with sociopaths?
Pages:
Jump to: