Pages:
Author

Topic: The Fascists That Surround You - page 2. (Read 9691 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 07, 2012, 06:42:00 PM
I'm quite calm and objective. My observations of paranoia are accurate. Feel free to attempt to dispute the truth of my observations. Use this quote for reference:

When I think about the best way to describe what our modern day society looks like I imagine being surrounded by police who kick you to death while the crowd stands there watching.

Well, you're right in one aspect: They don't kick you to death... They shoot you.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/12/nyregion/police-fatally-shoot-man-brandishing-knife-in-times-square.html

It's quite funny to see sociopaths in this thread calling me "mentally unstable" when the events and actions I've pointed out can actually be observed in reality.  I guess when the reality one tries to deny is undeniable, the only recourse of the dishonest / sociopathic individual is to attack people to try and discredit / defame them at all costs.  Stef warned us about that in The Fascists That Surround You series.

One can't cover the Sun with one's thumb, but that won't stop statists from trying like the idiots they are.

You mean like the Kelly Thomas murder? The police who killed him are despicable pieces of shit, without a doubt. But I don't magnify events such as those into a fear that resembles the quote above. That's the difference.

My point is that if you were standing there at the time you wouldnt have done anything about them murdering the guy.

Of course not.  Why would a sociopath try to stop armed murderers that he calls "protectors of society"?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
December 07, 2012, 06:39:06 PM

"Did you know that over 60% of people will kill if ordered?"  Shocked

I always thought it is not that bad.

It's usually reported the other way around, (the percentage of soldiers who don't fire), and as a problem.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 07, 2012, 06:29:38 PM
I'm quite calm and objective. My observations of paranoia are accurate. Feel free to attempt to dispute the truth of my observations. Use this quote for reference:

When I think about the best way to describe what our modern day society looks like I imagine being surrounded by police who kick you to death while the crowd stands there watching.

Well, you're right in one aspect: They don't kick you to death... They shoot you.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/12/nyregion/police-fatally-shoot-man-brandishing-knife-in-times-square.html

It's quite funny to see sociopaths in this thread calling me "mentally unstable" when the events and actions I've pointed out can actually be observed in reality.  I guess when the reality one tries to deny is undeniable, the only recourse of the dishonest / sociopathic individual is to attack people to try and discredit / defame them at all costs.  Stef warned us about that in The Fascists That Surround You series.

One can't cover the Sun with one's thumb, but that won't stop statists from trying like the idiots they are.

You mean like the Kelly Thomas murder? The police who killed him are despicable pieces of shit, without a doubt. But I don't magnify events such as those into a fear that resembles the quote above. That's the difference.

My point is that if you were standing there at the time you wouldnt have done anything about them murdering the guy.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 07, 2012, 06:26:57 PM

This a million times.

Really? Seek help for your fictional delusions. You don't sound mentally stable.

It should not be natural to love the police and in todays world its all too common. I also say that they get a free pass on most occasions to do horrible things and most people will not say anything about it. Are you claiming otherwise ? How many people do you know would step in and prevent the police doing something ?
December 07, 2012, 06:13:03 PM

Rudd-O is one of the most sensible people I have seen here in a LONG time. He is intelligent and knows how to make an actual argument, which I can't say the same for the vast majority of the peanut gallery we have going on here. You guys better get together and gang up on him because he is just demolishing your "arguments", and as usual you retreat to the in house group of yes men and personal attacks. Good job Rudd-O. Keep up the good work.

Thank you, profoundly, TECSHARE.  Thank you very much.  I appreciate your kind words.  :-)

The asshats will surely attempt to defame, discredit and provoke you.  Disregard the barking dogs -- they bark because they are anxious that we're making strides.
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
December 07, 2012, 06:06:28 PM
Rudd-O is one of the most sensible people I have seen here in a LONG time. He is intelligent and knows how to make an actual argument, which I can't say the same for the vast majority of the peanut gallery we have going on here. You guys better get together and gang up on him because he is just demolishing your "arguments"...

He did not even participated in the discussion and you think he is 'demolishing' my arguments?

You must be delusional like him...

...and as usual you retreat to the in house group of yes men and personal attacks. Good job Rudd-O. Keep up the good work.

You are certainly talking about justusranvier, mirkul and Rudd-O.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
December 07, 2012, 05:52:44 PM

It is becoming clear that Rudd-O is projecting his psyche with his messages. He inserted himself in this thread only to 'attack people to try and discredit / defame them at all costs'. The evidence remains in his refusal to participate in the debate and his constant offensive messages. Myrkul at least try to debate and to reason for his ideas.

I thought Rudd-O was just a hypocritical person. I am inclined to think he is not just that...

Because hate.  He hates you and me and everyone else who presents ideas that scare him.  He has issues and he chooses to soothe his emotions by attacking and insulting others rather than by actually choosing to heal.  That's why.

Holy shit, that's right.  I remember him doing that to me, trying to defame me there.  He also wrote stalkerish PMs to me.  He's a creeper.  Ignore crappo.

He has no argument -- only hate for you, because you've stated that Daddy Gummint (the authority figures) is a sociopath, and how dare you say that about Daddy?  Ergo, he won't engage with you rationally -- he will only try to defame and discredit you.

Augustocrappo's is the standard childish conversation sabotage tactic.  He needs to learn how to get get the peanut butter out of his ears before he can sit at the big boys' table and interact with them.

I remember that part, yes.

That's precisely why this thread is so amusing.  Lotsa sociopaths showing their fangs around here.

By the way:

This is another thread littered with the emotional droppings of AugustoCreepo and FirstAsshat.

I highly suggest to everyone here to please add these assballs to your ignore list and ignore what they say.  They're empty-headed emotional wreckballs of hate.  The more attention you give them, the more they fulfill their goal: sabotaging discussion of ideas that terrify them.

Ignore the walkie stalkie augustocreepo.  He feeds on attention.  Don't feed him.  Your life is far too valuable to be reading the garbage they spew.  Simply add him to your ignore list, and then (whenever he posts on any thread you've posted) make a one-line note saying you're ignoring him because he's a provocateur / asshole / saboteur / et cetera, and inviting others to do the same.

Well, the thing is, when you interact with them, they (and possibly others) interpret your behavior as validation of their shitty conduct.  Not to mention that the thread becomes about THEIR garbage, rather than the topic at hand.  That's why it's superior, more effective, better on your time expenditure, to ignore them, and then making short notes warning other people not to interact with the shitheads.

I love these threads, two more for my ignore list: FirstAscent and augustocroppo.

Hooray!

I also love these threads because they cause the sociopaths to identify themselves.

Stef's part four cast accurately predicted the behavior of the sociopaths in this thread attempting to shout these truths down.

Eerily accurate.

Hahaha I love this thread, all of my ignore list jumped to bitch about it.

Rudd-O is one of the most sensible people I have seen here in a LONG time. He is intelligent and knows how to make an actual argument, which I can't say the same for the vast majority of the peanut gallery we have going on here. You guys better get together and gang up on him because he is just demolishing your "arguments", and as usual you retreat to the in house group of yes men and personal attacks. Good job Rudd-O. Keep up the good work.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
December 07, 2012, 05:05:27 PM
(And it's not for "no reason," it's because they know quite well where the dog's loyalties lie, and it's sure as shit not to the State.)
I stand corrected.
December 07, 2012, 05:03:30 PM
Except these are not isolated incidents. They happen nearly constantly, to the point that a polite, kind, friendly policeman is the exception now, no longer the rule. The police are not your friends. They are not on "your side."
It's come to the point now that if you have any kind of interaction with the police at all you should consider yourself lucky if your dog isn't killed in front of you for no reason.
...Even if you're the mayor:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berwyn_Heights,_Maryland_mayor%27s_residence_drug_raid

(And it's not for "no reason," it's because they know quite well where the dog's loyalties lie, and it's sure as shit not to the State.)
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
December 07, 2012, 04:57:26 PM
Except these are not isolated incidents. They happen nearly constantly, to the point that a polite, kind, friendly policeman is the exception now, no longer the rule. The police are not your friends. They are not on "your side."
It's come to the point now that if you have any kind of interaction with the police at all you should consider yourself lucky if your dog isn't killed in front of you for no reason.
December 07, 2012, 04:56:04 PM
In this instance, you're wrong, my man.  A sociopath like FirstAsshat is obviously going to perceive police (sociopaths) as his friend

His perception is irrelevant. Regardless of whether or not he's on their side, they're not on his. They came for the Catholics, but I was not Catholic...
December 07, 2012, 04:52:25 PM

In this instance, you're wrong, my man.  A sociopath like FirstAsshat is obviously going to perceive police (sociopaths) as his friend
December 07, 2012, 04:48:14 PM

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
December 07, 2012, 04:41:38 PM

December 07, 2012, 04:29:05 PM

It's quite funny to see sociopaths in this thread calling me "mentally unstable" when the events and actions I've pointed out can actually be observed in reality.  I guess when the reality one tries to deny is undeniable, the only recourse of the dishonest / sociopathic individual is to attack people to try and discredit / defame them at all costs.  That's what they do -- since I represent what they can't bring themselves to be, I obviously embody what they hate, thus they need to "destroy" me personally.  Stef warned us about that in The Fascists That Surround You series.

December 07, 2012, 04:16:46 PM

December 07, 2012, 04:08:23 PM
So do you have an actual argument, or are you going to continue digging that hole?

This a million times.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoia

Digging it is. Right then. Let me know when you've calmed down.

December 07, 2012, 03:36:38 PM
So do you have an actual argument, or are you going to continue digging that hole?

This a million times.

Digging it is. Right then. Let me know when you've calmed down.
December 07, 2012, 03:34:23 PM

This a million times.

And from that article:

See also:

Catastrophization
    Conspiracy theory
    Delusions of reference           
    Distrust
    Fusion paranoia
    Ideas of reference
    Monomania
    Narcissistic personality disorder
    Paranoid personality disorder
    Paranoid social cognition
    Pronoia
    Querulant
    Religious paranoia
    Schizophrenia
    Whispers: The Voices of Paranoia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catastrophization

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusions_of_reference

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distrust

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fusion_paranoia#Fusion_paranoia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoid_social_cognition

Let's now revisit what he says should be multiplied by a million:

December 07, 2012, 03:25:08 PM

This a million times.

Really? Seek help for your fictional delusions. You don't sound mentally stable.

Your logical fallacy is...

Untrue, but I'm not surprised at your own love affair with ad hominem. The truth of the matter is, I provided your fellow whiner with some advice based upon my observations. That isn't ad hominem.

You called him "mentally unstable" and implied that made him unable to make an argument. That's textbook ad hominem. Do you have an actual argument?

No. I called him unstable because of his paranoia.

Pages:
Jump to: