Pages:
Author

Topic: The Fascists That Surround You - page 4. (Read 9685 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
December 06, 2012, 04:15:32 AM
AugustoCroppo's favorite book:

FirstAscent's favorite book:

Both's #2 book:
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
December 06, 2012, 03:22:19 AM
I'll say it in big letters so you won't miss it:

You are an asshat.

Fuck you.  Suck a bag of dicks, shithead.

Killfile'd.

Rudd-O's behavior is indeed rather distasteful, and I find it doesn't comport with my expectations required for sophisticated discourse on these forums. At best, his scribblings are peremptory in tone, and more commonly, he is cantankerous and pugnacious, even bellicose. Achieving harmonious accord with the likes of him is unlikely. Best if you ignore him and his adjunct, myrkul.
December 05, 2012, 08:05:34 PM
Stef's part four cast accurately predicted the behavior of the sociopaths in this thread attempting to shout these truths down.

Eerily accurate.

Yup, everything from lying, attempts to discredit, and out-and-out personal attacks.
Lying,
The description you made in the original post imply that sociopaths are fascists (or fascists are sociopaths).

At no moment I claimed or suggested that you were equaling fascism with sociopathy.

Attempts to discredit,
Your analogy is beyond stupid.

Pesonal attacks.
I did not even watched the first video and I find you very pathetic.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 05, 2012, 08:02:26 PM
Stef's part four cast accurately predicted the behavior of the sociopaths in this thread attempting to shout these truths down.

Eerily accurate.
December 05, 2012, 03:53:50 PM
Fantastic, if blood-chilling, part 3 of the fascists around you series.  It starts off a little slow, but the second part is simply spot-on and well-paced.

I am impressed.

Easily rivals UPB for his best work.

That's what I was thinking!

What/who is UPB?

Stef's book, Universally Preferable Behaviour. Basically, Rational ethics, without religion.
Activity: 728
In cryptography we trust
December 05, 2012, 03:48:54 PM
Fantastic, if blood-chilling, part 3 of the fascists around you series.  It starts off a little slow, but the second part is simply spot-on and well-paced.

I am impressed.

What/who is UPB?

This is great stuff BTW, for those who want to take the red pill and see how deep the rabbit hole goes.
December 05, 2012, 03:37:01 PM
Part 4 added to OP.

He's being unusually productive with regards to the podcasts recently.

WAT part four?HuhHuhHuh
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
December 05, 2012, 03:32:54 PM
Part 4 added to OP.

He's being unusually productive with regards to the podcasts recently.
December 05, 2012, 02:23:12 PM

I am impressed.

December 05, 2012, 02:21:41 PM

I am impressed.

December 05, 2012, 02:13:36 PM

I am impressed.
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
December 05, 2012, 01:39:28 PM
Nor will I, Asshole.

Of course you will not. You are not going to admit that you made a mistake or that you were doing false allegations. Your arrogance is staggering. After all, you still think that you had earned respect by subverting definitions and user names...

Does it make you feel like a big man to attack a defenseless child who is not even part of this conversation? Seriously, Fuck you. I'm done with you for good.

I am only offering my respect for you.
December 05, 2012, 01:31:03 PM
I have already:
I care for textual definitions. You are producing a false relation between two different definitions.

The quote do not show any claim that I said you were equaling fascism to sociopathy. That is the post I used to answer why I was participating in this thread.

Where is the post where I suggested that you were equaling fascism to sociopathy?
I care for textual definitions. You are producing a false relation between two different definitions.
Respect is earned. You have not. In fact, you have earned disrespect. You'll get no apologies from me, AugustoCrappo.

Respect is also offered. You are not offering any respect.
Nor will I, Asshole.

Does it make you feel like a big man to insult a defenseless child who is not even part of this conversation? Seriously, Fuck you. I'm done with you for good.
vip
December 05, 2012, 01:24:12 PM
I have already:

The quote do not show any claim that I said you were equaling fascism to sociopathy. That is the post I used to answer why I was participating in this thread.

Where is the post where I suggested that you were equaling fascism to sociopathy?

Respect is earned. You have not. In fact, you have earned disrespect. You'll get no apologies from me, AugustoCrappo.

Respect is also offered. You are not offering any respect.
December 05, 2012, 01:05:48 PM
You're kidding, right?

I am not.

I am asking you to prove that your allegation of straw man is right, that I limited your original argument to:

Fascism = Sociopaths

All you have to do is show the quote where I suggested that.

I have already:

You also should offer your apologies for the lack of respect you show. My name is very important to me and I dislike people which try to subvert my name to offend me.
vip
December 05, 2012, 12:47:49 PM
You're kidding, right?

I am not.

I am asking you to prove that your allegation of straw man is right, that I limited your original argument to:

Fascism = Sociopaths

All you have to do is show the quote where I suggested that. If you cannot show the quote, you should admit that I did not resort to a straw man argument.

Yes there is: your claim that what I am saying is that fascism = sociopaths. since that's clearly false, and I never claimed that, That is a straw man, that you set up so you could knock down with definitions. Unless you are just a fucking moron, and can't understand an analogy. So which is it, Straw man, or moron?

Straw man.
Which you then attempted to defeat, in typical AugustoCrappo style, with dictionary definitions.

You also should offer your apologies for the lack of respect you show. My name is very important to me and I dislike people which try to subvert my name to offend me.
December 05, 2012, 12:16:06 PM
You're kidding, right? Your whole argument is predicated on the fact that the words mean different things, and are in your mind therefore unrelated:

vip
December 05, 2012, 10:50:39 AM
The brain researcher mentioned at the start of part 3 is featured in this episode of Through the Wormhole:

I am still waiting you to prove that I made a straw man. Where is the post where I said you were equaling fascists with sociopath?

December 05, 2012, 05:58:31 AM
OP updated to include part 3.

Hell yeah! Thanks!

Bmup!!!

The brain researcher mentioned at the start of part 3 is featured in this episode of Through the Wormhole:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZjc5VwSlzA
Good episode, especially the stuff with the kids.
December 05, 2012, 05:17:43 AM
OP updated to include part 3.

Hell yeah! Thanks!

Bmup!!!
Pages:
Jump to: