Pages:
Author

Topic: The Fascists That Surround You - page 3. (Read 9685 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
December 07, 2012, 03:15:52 PM
When I think about the best way to describe what our modern day society looks like I imagine being surrounded by police who kick you to death while the crowd stands there watching.

This a million times.

Really? Seek help for your fictional delusions. You don't sound mentally stable.

Your logical fallacy is...

Untrue, but I'm not surprised at your own love affair with ad hominem. The truth of the matter is, I provided your fellow whiner with some advice based upon my observations. That isn't ad hominem.

You called him "mentally unstable" and implied that made him unable to make an argument. That's textbook ad hominem. Do you have an actual argument?

No. I called him unstable because of his paranoia.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
December 07, 2012, 03:14:33 PM
When I think about the best way to describe what our modern day society looks like I imagine being surrounded by police who kick you to death while the crowd stands there watching.

This a million times.

Really? Seek help for your fictional delusions. You don't sound mentally stable.

Untrue, but I'm not surprised at your own love affair with ad hominem. The truth of the matter is, I provided your fellow whiner with some advice based upon my observations. That isn't ad hominem.

You called him "mentally unstable" and implied that made him unable to make an argument. That's textbook ad hominem. Do you have an actual argument?
December 07, 2012, 03:11:07 PM

This a million times.

December 07, 2012, 03:07:51 PM

This a million times.

Now, did you have an argument?
December 07, 2012, 03:03:13 PM

This a million times.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 07, 2012, 02:32:58 PM
People who think this is utterly ridiculous and would never happen are the ones to avoid, because they will be the crowd.

Very well said.  Funnily, these people will join the ranks of the 270 million corpses that statism has produced (just 20th century, excluding wars), or will fund and cheer the people producing the corpses.
December 07, 2012, 02:31:40 PM

This a million times.
December 07, 2012, 02:31:04 PM
Hahaha I love this thread, all of my ignore list jumped to bitch about it.
The best part: the fascists defended the sociopaths, and the sociopaths defended the fascists.

At least they know which side their bread is buttered on.

Can you imagine what a country ruled by Augusto Crappo would look like....

Yes.  Like this:

December 06, 2012, 11:50:03 PM
Part 5 is now available.

Stef's been busy!
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
December 06, 2012, 11:43:11 PM
Part 5 is now available.
December 06, 2012, 06:49:21 PM

This is why I never visit the city anymore because this scenario is entirely possible and gives me nightmares.

People who think this is utterly ridiculous and would never happen are the ones to avoid, because they will be the crowd.

Quote from: George Orwell
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 06, 2012, 06:40:49 PM

This is why I never visit the city anymore because this scenario is entirely possible and gives me nightmares.

December 06, 2012, 06:24:04 PM
The best part: the fascists defended the sociopaths, and the sociopaths defended the fascists.

Something like this, I'd imagine...
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 06, 2012, 05:56:24 PM

December 06, 2012, 05:41:57 PM

I'm bumping this thread so people watch the videos, and including a link to the playlist I published:

http://rudd-o.com/archives/the-sociopaths-that-surround-you
December 06, 2012, 03:07:00 PM
FirstAscent's favorite book:

Nope. My last post was inspired by Jack Vance. The vocabulary completely from his works.
December 06, 2012, 02:53:24 PM

December 06, 2012, 02:49:00 PM
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
December 06, 2012, 09:54:41 AM
Yup, everything from lying, attempts to discredit, and out-and-out personal attacks.
Lying,
The description you made in the original post imply that sociopaths are fascists (or fascists are sociopaths).

At no moment I claimed or suggested that you were equaling fascism with sociopathy.

No, that is not a lie. You are quoting out of context. That post was not for you:

So, where is the explanation followed by conclusive evidence?
In the videos you didn't watch, and in the listed sources you didn't read.

You made this thread. I could care less for the video content. The description you made in the original post imply that sociopaths are fascists (or fascists are sociopaths). I am challenging you to explain what relates a political regime to a psychological disorder.

So when I said that 'at no moment I claimed or suggested that you were equaling fascism with sociopaths', you is Myrkul, not Justusranvier. Therefore, I told the truth and you insisted to keep lying.

Attempts to discredit,
Your analogy is beyond stupid.

I am sorry, but that was not an attempt to discredit to you.

Pesonal attacks.
I did not even watched the first video and I find you very pathetic.

That is right. That was a personal attack.
Pages:
Jump to: