Pages:
Author

Topic: The Future Of Crypto Market Without Bitcoin? - page 8. (Read 3986 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 05:31:15 AM
There no chances to avoid BTC because crypto is depends on BTC i think. Btc is stable that's why all market are going to red. Now BTC are growing so now waiting for alts green.I don't know why eth are huge dumping still.
Activity: 64
September 12, 2018, 05:13:26 AM
Bitcoin will not disappear anywhere, because he has huge support from the community all over the world, and it's impossible to imagine the world of crypto-currency without bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 11, 2018, 08:32:16 AM
based on what I heard that Bitcoin is not the first cryptocurrency, but Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that really makes the world excited, In conclusion, even though Bitcoin doesn't exist, I believe the current position of Bitcoin will still be filled by other Altcoins, and the future of cryptocurrencies will remain good and keep going.
we don't know what will happen to the altcoin when bitcoin doesn't exist. moreover bitcoin, and ETH is the pole of altcoin. in fact, the price decline that occurred at the ETH today really made a big change in the altcoins that were already on the market.
Activity: 36
September 11, 2018, 08:04:59 AM
based on what I heard that Bitcoin is not the first cryptocurrency, but Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that really makes the world excited, In conclusion, even though Bitcoin doesn't exist, I believe the current position of Bitcoin will still be filled by other Altcoins, and the future of cryptocurrencies will remain good and keep going.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 11, 2018, 06:27:36 AM
of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
and the major investors of it will not allow this to happen.
what do you think, am I right?

True indeed. Bitcoin is the king that is why the other coin is dependent onto it or somwhat altcoins are affected to what is going on into bitcoin. It is something that we should not be surprised, bitcoin is the first coin im which it is considered the number one, if we look to the current market of bitcoin and study it the cryptocurrency really needs bitcoin.
Activity: 37
September 11, 2018, 06:24:42 AM
Right. Because bitcoin is the main currency of this market. If BTC goes down means that people lose faith. We need to spread the word about this market. I hope that after the bitcoin goes down, there are another alternative altcoins.
Activity: 33
September 11, 2018, 06:13:06 AM
I think ETH will replace Bitcoin and become no.1 in cryotp market
Activity: 63
September 11, 2018, 05:55:26 AM
of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy

Btc won't disappear in a few years. That's not possible. Too many bets on it has already been made.

But well, it may down to really low values in the distant future at the point when noone will expect it. Btc wasn't promoted to make people rich, that's for sure. So if btc will continue succeed, at some point a big crash await us. not 90% but 99 at least%.
Activity: 63
September 11, 2018, 05:47:42 AM

Btc won't disappear in a few years. That's not possible. Too many bets on it has already been made.
Activity: 64
September 11, 2018, 05:45:21 AM
Now there are many more with more advanced sophistications and applications. I think Blockchain technology is here to stay as well as cryptocurrencies. As a result I would see a good solid future for altcoins even without Bitcoins. Mind you no one can destroy or get rid of Bitcoins so your notion of a crypto market without Bitcoins does not make any sense.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 09, 2018, 10:53:41 AM
It's really hard to imagine the world of cryptocurrency without their leader - bitcoin. I guess there will be a very long transition of getting back to normal if bitcoin is really gone and if that ever happened, it will never be the same cryptoworld again. I believe people will really lost their interest in cryptocurrencies because bitcoin has really became the icon of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 257
September 09, 2018, 10:02:49 AM
Even if it's gonna happen, definitely not in the nearest future as most, if not all altcoins are tied to Bitcoin and then Eth. Bitcoin will continually remain in the Cryptoworld no matter what.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
September 09, 2018, 09:26:47 AM

We cannot talk about the future because the future of cryptocurrency are not able to be predicted.
Either crypto with btc or not, maybe someday crypto will vanish in the world because there is a better currency.
And maybe the opposite too, crypto will be used globally in the world.
Activity: 131
September 09, 2018, 05:22:28 AM
At the moment, it's impossible. If bitcoin disappears, all the crypto-currencies will die ... people will simply stop believing in this branch. And maybe in the future years later and appearing something like bitcoin ... but this will roll back the market for years
Activity: 19
September 09, 2018, 05:19:33 AM
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that invented and we do not know what is the crypto world without bitcoin, maybe they have other coin that being number one, like ethereum if the bitcoin is not exist will be the number one coin. Life of crypto world can exist without it for sure.
Activity: 56
September 09, 2018, 04:46:23 AM
At present the entire market is calculated based on the growth attained by bitcoin. Second thing the growth of altcoins were also calibrated with bitcoin as the reference point, when there is no more possibility there might be some other way, else it could get ethereum as the reference asset.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
September 08, 2018, 05:44:20 AM
the future of crypto currencies without bitcoin is "dead"
although it will not be directly but crypto currencies will gradually become worthless and will die
I dont see the crypto market without bitcoin because bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency so without bitcoin for sure the market will start to fall and many investor will not continue to invest, in short without bitcoin the crypto market will dont have a good future.
Activity: 65
September 08, 2018, 03:53:25 AM
Bitcoin will not disappear anywhere, because he has huge support from the community all over the world, and it's impossible to imagine the world of crypto-currency without bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 12:52:36 AM
the future of crypto currencies without bitcoin is "dead"
although it will not be directly but crypto currencies will gradually become worthless and will die
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 12:12:45 AM
Like what you said bitcoin is the mother of other cryptos and if bitcoin falls, the other crypto is falls also. I guess it wasnt, bitcoin is not that easily to fall. All we experience right now is just normal to bitcoin. Bitcoin wasnt consistent its price everyday and if it will happen no trading will happen. This phenomenon to bitcoin is giving to us the opportunity to buy. Then if bitcoun rises it is the good opportunity to sell and gain or earn a profit on it. Specifically dont bother about what happen to bitcoin right now, rather lets use this event as a chance.
Pages:
Jump to: