Pages:
Author

Topic: The Future Of Crypto Market Without Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 3986 times)

Activity: 529
Merit: 101
September 26, 2018, 06:57:20 AM
Without bitcoin, there will be no cryptocurrency in future. Bitcoin dominance right now more than 50 %, day by day it will increase I think. If bitcoin price grows well again, then people will topple on bitcoin. A lot of altcoins will die for sure because of lack of productivity or high competition! Without bitcoin, I can't imagine crypto industry!
Activity: 205
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 06:52:47 AM
Will be dar the future of cryptocurrency without bitcoin, so far bitcoin is the king of al altcoin have listed at exchange market, no one altcoin can stop how bitcoin price and its why bitcoin have on the top position in crypto.

Of course and it is very difficult to think about a crypto market in the future without the existence of bitcoin and I believe even cryptocurrencies will exist in the future without bitcoin the market won't be demanding like we see today because the leadership that bitcoin gave to the crypto market during its journey was very significant for the betterment of the entire crypto world so bitcoin existence and progress is essential for the crypto market to develop and expand in the future
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 06:50:48 AM
We would not even think in a dream about the crypto market without bitcoin. It will not become possible. Bitcoin has a great impact on the crypto market. And as per day passes popularity of bitcoin has been consistently increasing. There have a large number of bitcoin supporters exist in the crypto world, which will never ever happening this with bitcoin.
Activity: 580
Merit: 101
September 26, 2018, 05:58:54 AM
Will be dar the future of cryptocurrency without bitcoin, so far bitcoin is the king of al altcoin have listed at exchange market, no one altcoin can stop how bitcoin price and its why bitcoin have on the top position in crypto.
Activity: 235
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 25, 2018, 11:07:03 PM
Yes majority of the altcoins in the market usually follow the price trend of Bitcoin nowadays but i guess there are some altcoins recently that moves on different track BTC follows. Thus, i guess crypto market has still chance to survive in the future if the current market captalization of BTC will be transferred on other leading altcoins on the market such as Ethereum and the recent surge of ripple. But still undeniably BTC as the pioneer of cryptocurrency, has great chance to still remains the top of the pack.
Activity: 126
September 25, 2018, 10:51:47 PM
In my opinion, if there is no bitcoin then the crypto currency market can run as usual. Bitcoin has now lost the trust of the public because bitcoin is losing technology to several altcoins. Therefore, I judge that the market will not make any difference when there is no bitcoin. The public is increasingly aware and aware that there are altcoins that are more innovative than bitcoin. Bitcoin is no longer the main focus so the market can survive without bitcoin.

I agree! The crypto world certainly does not revolve around bitcoin. There are so many coins right now, who knows… there might be one crypto that will be designed it the future that will have the best features. We should all keep an open mind about it, and not get stuck on bitcoin investments. We should also entertain the fact that these cryptos could serve as a legit digital currency too. What do you you think is needed though, for a crypto to get mass adoption?

Activity: 56
September 24, 2018, 04:56:32 AM
I can't picture the crypto market without Bitcoin. I mean, it is the mother of all crypto, so it only makes sense that it'll stay until the very end. Moreover, I think altcoins will not survive should we take Bitcoin out of the picture.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 04:55:14 AM
I think that whales will not allow the death of bitcoin. They are very interested in the fact that bitcoin lived, because they simply will not be able to realize all their coins in case of collapse.
Activity: 28
September 24, 2018, 04:51:40 AM
Everyone knows the crypto market thanks to the bitcoin currency. It can have an impact on the market and investors. The price of BTC has a large amplitude on both sides of the rise and fall in hours of operation of the US stock market. In times of turbulence, high volatility and rapid growth, publicly traded investment vehicles can provide sufficient leverage for large investors to reverse the market trend.
Activity: 278
Merit: 2
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
September 24, 2018, 03:50:04 AM
I don't think without Bitcoin there are any hope. People have a strong faith in bitcoin. Day by day It's popularity is increasing not decreasing. Bitcoin is the most oldest crypto currency. It's also the most trustworthy one undoubtedly. Just a little example - the forum is growing large. The number of accounts are increasing. If you are new in crypto currency and try to invest then among 100 suggestions you will get 90 suggestion to invest in bitcoin. So, people's faith won't go down.
Activity: 154
September 24, 2018, 03:24:53 AM
I think that the future simply does not exist. If bitcoin for any reason will not work then people will be disappointed in the whole system.
It does exist, and it will work. if you are basing your opinion on the current situation, we are just at a low point, by december we should hit bull market and everything will be back to normal.
Activity: 34
September 24, 2018, 02:53:59 AM
People still think that mentioning the crypto market, the first thing to notice is bitcoin. The crypto market is bustling with Bitcoin. So in the future, if the market isn't really exciting, believe that Bitcoin still exists.
Activity: 43
September 24, 2018, 01:46:06 AM
Bitcoin is a very strong brand, and if this moment disappear, it would be a big blow to the whole crypto world.
But if he slowly retire, many new quality coins will replace him there will be no big problems.
In any case, bitcoin was sentenced to fall due to a break in his community.
And because of that, it will be difficult to have a high-quality fork on bitcoin in the near future, and problems such as high fee and slow transactions make it currently almost unusable.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 447
September 24, 2018, 01:40:41 AM
In future crypto market will run without bitcoin, maybe it isn't possible.And this is good enough to keep things going and preventing the market from trashing to the ground which in my opinion is impossible.
I don't think it's possible. because crypto without bitcoin, I don't think it will work. because bitcoin is the highest coin. so if bitcoin doesn't exist, all coins must also not exist, and there is definitely no crypto market
I also think about the same thing. I feel that the important point of crypto is bitcoin, it's like a heart, which when it stops, will make other organs also stop. yeah, but we can't guess the development of this crypto.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 12:36:47 AM
In future crypto market will run without bitcoin, maybe it isn't possible.And this is good enough to keep things going and preventing the market from trashing to the ground which in my opinion is impossible.
I don't think it's possible. because crypto without bitcoin, I don't think it will work. because bitcoin is the highest coin. so if bitcoin doesn't exist, all coins must also not exist, and there is definitely no crypto market
Activity: 46
September 24, 2018, 12:23:34 AM
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
September 24, 2018, 12:17:33 AM
maybe the future of crypto market if there is no bitcoin it will be very dangerous it could be where the exchange closes and recruits and it can also place the exchange to run away from the traders who use the exchange place, as well as to be safer to store all the cryptocurrency assets that you have a wallet that can support cryptocurrency that you have and for sure it will be very safe.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
September 23, 2018, 10:44:38 PM
It is impossible to imagine of crypto-market without Bitcoin. As of now, all the other crypto-currencies are traded primarily with respect to Bitcoin. The fiat vs altcoin trade is much lower than the BTC vs altcoin trade and this is true even for the major alts such as ETH, ADA, XRP and XLM.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
September 23, 2018, 10:09:58 PM
I'm sure btc won't die, until now the crypto market is still standing because there are still many investors who believe btc will recover from the red zone, and they believe that, but it can't be denied that many people predict btc will be replaced by the altcoin like ethereum but I was pessimistic that it happened before any real action would be different, like the dollar predictions that the yuan might be replaced by 2025, because the impact was already felt and even real movements already existed, such as many countries already carrying out export-import transactions with the yuan, and increasingly As China's current import export activity increases, I hope that BTC is not as weak as the dollar
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 23, 2018, 09:24:48 PM
Bitcoin, as the number one cryptocurrency is spearheading the entire crypto world to the future. The absence of Bitcoin in this scene will only create fear because Bitcoin has already gained the trust of about 80% crypto investors. Most of these investors will withdraw their investments from crypto when Bitcoin collapses and this will be a major blow to the entire crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: