Pages:
Author

Topic: The Future Of Crypto Market Without Bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 3986 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 101
September 22, 2018, 11:58:52 PM
All altcoins are very dependent on bitcoin, even though many coins have sprung up but the role of bitcoin is huge in the crypto world. In coinmarketcap alone, the market dominance reaches 50% more which means thousands of other coins still cannot beat the popularity of bitcoin.
Activity: 397
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 11:38:39 PM
the concession of cryptocurrency conversion is not only bitcoin, many decentralized markets have proven that they can survive without using bitcoin, exchange centralization still looks dependent on this coin, but they will adapt quickly if changes occur, there is no permanent loss and the system can resume recovery volume .
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
September 22, 2018, 11:24:42 PM
Without bitcoin I do not see the future of the market as it founded the whole system and gave life to cryptocurrency ! If you look closely, everything grows or falls only due to how bitcoin will behave in the market.

Bitcoin is pioneer in cryptocurrency and i dont think crypto market will survive untill now without bitcoin. Bitcoin dominant in market still more than 50% and if bitcoin not in market, i think market cap value will not more than 100billions dollar

that was before but now , many new cryptos are invented regularly and guess what? they are actually better than bitcoin . imo other cryptos can still survive even without bitcoin because people can easily migrate to some other coins without stressing thier selves too much . bitcoin is only good for asset purpose but other coins can perfectly work on both asset and currency purposes .

blockchain technology is what really controls them both . all cryptos cannot possibly survived without blockchain .
Activity: 840
September 22, 2018, 11:18:18 PM
Without bitcoin I do not see the future of the market as it founded the whole system and gave life to cryptocurrency ! If you look closely, everything grows or falls only due to how bitcoin will behave in the market.

Bitcoin is pioneer in cryptocurrency and i dont think crypto market will survive untill now without bitcoin. Bitcoin dominant in market still more than 50% and if bitcoin not in market, i think market cap value will not more than 100billions dollar
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 10:00:04 PM
of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
and the major investors of it will not allow this to happen.
what do you think, am I right?
It's always been this way, bitcoin drags with it the whole market, in the good and in the bad, and in a certain way it's better this way since may coins are scam or useless, I prefer BTC to remain the main player.
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 09:44:36 PM
With the increasing adoption of Crypto, enterprise organizations leveraging Blockchain technology, feasible solutions for scale-up and regulatory issues for ICO ecosystems become more complete. The Crypto market will soon show its momentum.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 02:09:29 PM
It is not feasible for another network, code-base or user-base to simply replace and start doing what bitcoin has been doing for almost 10 years now. Bitcoin is also the most held and most distributed crypto out there. It's the settlement currency of cryptocurrencies. Imagining a crypto market without bitcoin wouldn't be possible as all those people wouldn't simply stop using it altogether.
Without bitcoin, the future would simply be private blockchains run by private institutions on the set of trusted servers that they decide. So instead of trustlessness, we'll be offered distributed-trust or something.

Activity: 657
September 22, 2018, 02:05:44 PM
I think There is no crypto market future without bitcoin  . bitcoin is always in the parents of all coin .most of the Altcoins are Bitcoin dependent so its important to all other coin .
Your exception is totally right way. Bitcoin is a really big deal for future crypto market because 80% investor involved with Bitcoin and others many companies worked with Bitcoin related platform. I think without BTC crypto market can't be growing.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
simply getting the job done
September 22, 2018, 01:40:04 PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
September 22, 2018, 01:14:40 PM
My personal opinion is that we can not think about  Crypto market without bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the leader of all cryptocurrency and its moving makes the great influence of all cryptocurrency. On the other hand, bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency that people trust completely. So if you think the future of crypto market without bitcoin, it is not possible.
Activity: 336
September 22, 2018, 01:01:34 PM
Of course, I do think you heard that right. The entrepreneur who may have by now purchased crypto possessions naturally they won't enable this specific come about, and they will carry on and fight to keep the idea. Having said that they won't wrestle carried on all year round for you to continue, at the least a single calendar year that they merely participate in the idea once or twice that is the push along with remove.
Activity: 420
Harmony for One and All
September 22, 2018, 12:54:40 PM
of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy

In my view the future of cryptocurrencies without Bitcoin is zero.

Bitcoin is the birth of cryptocurrencies. If Bitcoin fails then the people within the crypto market also will start leaving the crypto market and will move on with other investment opportunities. Because the strong belief in cryptocurrencies is generated based on Bitcoin strength only.
Activity: 1610
September 22, 2018, 12:49:56 PM
 We can not think about the crypto market without bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is the most trusted cryptocurrency all over the world. Bitcoin is very popular among the people and it is the mother of all cryptocurrency. So if Bitcoin is dead or not available here, people will lose their trust and stop to invest in the crypto market. So you can clearly understand what is the future of the crypto market without bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 12:31:23 PM

You are absolutely right, the market will not survive without bitcoin because the market depends on the value of bitcoin and how it fluctuates. The influence of bitcoin in the cyrpto currency market is solid and without it, it would seem to become impossible for it to prosper once again. The market relies heavily in bitcoin because of its popularity and huge user caps. Basically, when bitcoin disappears, the market disappears. Its contributions are unmatched and no other coin can go near in the value that it offers.
No I don't think so that the Crypto market can survive without Bitcoin because Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency introduced in the market and it is considered as the father of all the cryptocurrencies.It is the most valuable and the expensive digital currency.All the prices of other altcoins and cryptocurrencies are regulated with respect to Bitcoin only.When we talk about cryptocurrencies it is Bitcoin only which comes into the minds of people not any other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 12:20:03 PM

You are absolutely right, the market will not survive without bitcoin because the market depends on the value of bitcoin and how it fluctuates. The influence of bitcoin in the cyrpto currency market is solid and without it, it would seem to become impossible for it to prosper once again. The market relies heavily in bitcoin because of its popularity and huge user caps. Basically, when bitcoin disappears, the market disappears. Its contributions are unmatched and no other coin can go near in the value that it offers.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
September 22, 2018, 11:49:18 AM
Without Bitcoin, the future of curyptocurrency will be impossible to survive. Crypto markets have grown depending on Bitcoin and blockchain. We agree with the demand of altcoins but If bitcoin will fall in near future, cryptocurrency will be unavailable.
Yes I do agree about it, I think bitcoin has a great contribution in the market, without bitcoin, market could be low with no potential to rise in the future.
Well, it's quite hard to predict the future of the market without bitcoin as this crypto is playing the key part in regulating the price of the other alts. However, the market won't disappear without it but still, I don't think any other that would be able to play the part of this massive currency...
Activity: 462
September 22, 2018, 10:43:39 AM

I think we can still see a future without bitcoins. I mean, bitcoins isn't just the cryptocurrency out there worth investing. There is ethereum, that is used to develop other cryptocurrencies and there is also ripple, BCH, and XRP. There are always a lot more to choose from in the absence of the king.
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 22, 2018, 10:37:17 AM
Without Bitcoin, the future of curyptocurrency will be impossible to survive. Crypto markets have grown depending on Bitcoin and blockchain. We agree with the demand of altcoins but If bitcoin will fall in near future, cryptocurrency will be unavailable.
Yes I do agree about it, I think bitcoin has a great contribution in the market, without bitcoin, market could be low with no potential to rise in the future.
Activity: 159
September 22, 2018, 10:35:54 AM
Everyone knows the crypto is thanks to the influence of the BTC. Bitcoin parent currency in the cryptocurrency market and every other currency depends on the BTC. If bitcoin is lost, no other currency will replace the bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market and I do not want the bitcoin to disappear.
Activity: 336
September 22, 2018, 10:20:39 AM
No one can tell you what will happen in future. If Bitcoin truly vanish then cryptocurrency will exits? Where every altcoin depend upon bitcoin price. Bitcoin was the first invented and pioneer in crypto currency world. Everybody follow bitcoin price. Almost 10 years have been past with leading position. Bitcoin is not depending on one investor that one investor won’t invest then bitcoin will be vanishing not like that it has huge number of investors so there is no chance to vanish of bitcoin.
It growing and become stronger everyday even if the price doesn’t show it at times only because it has lots and lots of investors small and major investors creating huge demand for bitcoin. Crypto market, which we know can’t be exist without bitcoin. Can you imagine any recipe without salt? like this Bitcoin is main cryptocurrency, bitcoin is the foundation of all cryptocurrency the first decentralized digital currency.
Pages:
Jump to: