Pages:
Author

Topic: The Future Of Crypto Market Without Bitcoin? - page 7. (Read 3986 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 05:05:03 AM
This situation proves that crypto market is highly dependent on Bitcoin. I can not imagine how the crypto market conditions if Bitcoin die. I think maybe the future of the crypto market will be destroyed if Bitcoin really dies.
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 14, 2018, 12:03:57 PM
of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
and the major investors of it will not allow this to happen.
what do you think, am I right?

You have some points there. The market depends on how bitcoin goes, if its going down all of the coins are affected. Not sure, but I think the whole cryptocurrency would not survive without BTC, it serves as a pillar that once out everything will crumple.
I agree with you BTC is a pillar of all Cryptoccurency. and I'm also not sure that there will be Cryptoccurency without BTC. because the BTC is the origin of Cryptoccurency. How to give power for BTC ? I think we should to be holder that make BTC always there. Just because us how BTC price is it.
Activity: 378
September 14, 2018, 11:48:09 AM
bitcoin won't just disappear.
because many people who will continue to maintain it, including the CEO of all altcoins, they will fully defend bitcoin.
We all know that the crypto market is not in good condition for many months and if bitcoin will gone for sure the market will continue to crash, all the prices of all coins will dump more without bitcoin, crypto market can die without bitcoin.
Activity: 49
September 14, 2018, 10:28:18 AM
The future of crypto market without bitcoin is very bad ..but it is impossible for bitcoin that it can vanish in crypto market because it is the main coin in cryptocurrency and the second thing about bitcoin is that it has too many people who are using bitcoin and make there dreams full fill so it is very difficult to say that bitcoin will disapper from the crypto market.
Activity: 602
September 13, 2018, 04:52:34 PM
bitcoin won't just disappear.
because many people who will continue to maintain it, including the CEO of all altcoins, they will fully defend bitcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 04:17:50 PM
Before you come to this market a person buys bitcoin.Only then he learns that there is another cryptocurrency on this market.Everyone has heard about bitcoin.It's a community brand and it's not going anywhere.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 618
September 13, 2018, 04:17:37 PM
What are you even talking about? You think any coin can replace Bitcoin?! Absolutely NOT! No coin in this world has the potential to overtake the ultimate king. Do you know which coin is dominating the market in the time when ETH prices are falling?! None other than our very own Bitcoin. It is the King and shall always stay the king.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
September 13, 2018, 04:12:30 PM
Bitcoin starts the first journey of the crypto world. Since it is the first and the best such coins, its contribution is not unreliable. Above all, the crypto world without Bitcoin is dark.
Activity: 196
September 13, 2018, 04:06:05 PM
of course I agree, in my opinion it is not as easy as that bitcoin is lost or not controlled anymore
botcoin is now very strong even though the price is slightly down which is certain this has been difficult to get rid of.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 03:27:18 PM
I think that in the near future it is impossible, as it is the main coin and its loss to reduce the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market several times. This coin still has a psychological component that can lead to the departure of investors.
Activity: 54
September 12, 2018, 08:28:38 AM
One cannot imagine crypto market future without bitcoin which has been the most traded and successful cryptocurrency in the world. It is currently having a market share of  more than 50% and to replace or remove it will be a daunting task and will take many years. In my opinion it is close to impossible to imagine a crypto market without bitcoin. Investors confidence will be pretty down if there is not bitcoin.
Activity: 26
September 12, 2018, 07:37:36 AM
Bitcoin in the future may change in value, but its true value and influence are still at the forefront of the crypto market. Without bitcoin, there is no market, the technology behind bitcoin may have more applications and features, but Bitcoin will cannot be lacking in the crypto market.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Looking to the future and control myself
September 12, 2018, 07:25:51 AM
i think at this time, the crypto market can not grow without bitcoin.
bitcoin have reached so high price and it can lead the crypto market go down or up, every time bitcoin have a fluctuations it make the crypto market fluctuations too.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
September 12, 2018, 06:56:59 AM
Bitcoin appears to be the backbone of the whole crypto industry. It has gotten the largest capitalization on the market, thus, a lot of investors have gained its trust and the reason why most investors are still in crypto. In the event of Bitcoin collapse, this trust will be breached and the market will lose a lot support from numerous investors.
Activity: 70
September 12, 2018, 06:52:11 AM
bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy ,because Bitcoin is a very strong brand, and if this moment disappear, it would be a big blow to the whole crypto world.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
September 12, 2018, 06:22:04 AM
yes I think you are right, there is no way crypto market without bitcoin because almost all coins have prices based on bitcoin and bitcoin are the most popular coins so it's impossible for bitcoin to die
Activity: 26
September 12, 2018, 06:05:38 AM
big investors, financial giants, they poured a lot of money into Bitcoin and the crypto market. Bitcoin has a leading role and is a monument to all the other coins, no longer bitcoin meaning there is no crypto market.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
September 12, 2018, 05:52:17 AM
the future of crypto currencies without bitcoin is "dead"
although it will not be directly but crypto currencies will gradually become worthless and will die

It is difficult to imagine the future of crypto market without bitcoins. In the current situation you can see how much depends on bitcoin, without which the rest of the currencies can practically cease to exist. Without bitcoin, the market may survive in some way, but it will struggle with a huge collapse.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 12, 2018, 05:41:45 AM
It is true that it is not so easy for bitcoin to be destroyed, because we see that bitcoin always used to be a king among cryptoes, and bitcoin greatly affects coin altcoins.
I agree. And without bitcoin it will be a great downfall of crypto currency. Bitcoin is the first and the strongest among the crypto coins. And I do not think it will disappear easily.
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
September 12, 2018, 05:38:41 AM
It is difficult to judge and predict the future or the past in the evolution of the crypto-market, if there is no bitcoyne existence. This is similar to the process of birth and development in nature. Bitcoin is indirectly built into the cryptosystem and grows rapidly with a large user base. There is no reason to deny Bikoyun's fixation of the revolutionary revolution, which opened the door to the future of the cryptographic market.

as long as blockchain technology that provides many benefits is still used in many fields, crypto will continue to grow and provide many benefits, regardless of which bitcoin will be abandoned by its users, it will be determined by the market mechanism which is needed and in demand that will continue to have value.
Pages:
Jump to: