Pages:
Author

Topic: The Future Of Crypto Market Without Bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 3986 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 08:13:48 AM
I dont think crypto market will survive without bitcoin. Bitcoin was the coin which made crypto market and you can see the dominance of it. If it vanishes then I dont think any other coin will survive.
It's impossible for the crypto market without bitcoin, because bitcoin is "king of crypto". In addition to the first time it was made, the most expensive price too. Cryptocurrency became popular because of the bitcoin behavior that made many people become millionaires, when the price soared to near $ 20,000 in December 2017.
Activity: 41
September 22, 2018, 07:44:37 AM
I agree with your opinion, although there are risks, bitcoin determines the volatility of the Crypto market, people know the Crypto market thanks to the bitcoin phenomenon. If bitcoin can die easily, big investors do not put huge amounts of money into it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
September 22, 2018, 07:38:24 AM
of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
and the major investors of it will not allow this to happen.
what do you think, am I right?
I think cryptocurrency will not be that popular unlike now. Bitcoin helps cryptocurrency to be known all over the world. But I know bitcoin cant recover without the help of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 22
September 22, 2018, 07:26:48 AM
Referring to the cryptocurrency market, people think of Bitcoin. Many people still only know Bitcoin and only learn about Bitcoin. Thus, it is impossible to separate Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 182
September 22, 2018, 07:09:12 AM

the future of crypto market without bitcoin is zero maybe it will be lost all or erase all if will happend like that i dont think so what will happened next but we must prepared because bitcoin is the backbone of cryptocurrency like a man with out a backbone we cannot stand up alone.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
September 22, 2018, 06:34:46 AM
I dont think crypto market will survive without bitcoin. Bitcoin was the coin which made crypto market and you can see the dominance of it. If it vanishes then I dont think any other coin will survive.
copper member
Activity: 322
September 22, 2018, 06:06:17 AM
of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy

Large investors pomoymu it is not profitable, they see it as a trading tool, which can make good money. Of course no one is insured, and bitcoin can collapse to the bottom, and whales can do nothing. For example, a crisis! And it will be like a stock. 95% of the crypt will go to 0, absolute zero. Because nobody wants her.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 05:55:23 AM
I think that the future of cryptocurrency without bitcoin is lack of possiblities, and cryptocurrency can be lame. Without bitcoin, i think cryptocurrency investment would collapse as there is no more like to be a bitcoin, because it has a great value.
Activity: 31
September 22, 2018, 05:33:09 AM
A link between the crypto and Bitcoin markets. There is mutual bondage on all sides. Therefore, it is difficult to separate the bitcoin from the cryptocurrency market. If the future of this market is absent Bitcoin. I think that isn't the future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 04:29:34 AM
Currently the most dominating in the market is still held by bitcoin, I don't imagine the chaos that occurs if the cryptocurency market is without bitcoin. At present there are still many people who are afraid of crypto prices being destroyed, we must remain calm and do not panic, this devastated price chaos must have created the greedy whale.
Activity: 392
September 22, 2018, 04:10:00 AM
I think, if crypto market without bitcoin there will be many other crypto that cannot survive and will be destroyed because bitcon is the soul in the crypto market so that what will keep crypto market alive is bitcoin, if bitcoin dies then crypto will also die
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
September 22, 2018, 02:18:39 AM
I think, people have more about bitcoin than they have heard about cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the face of cryptocurrency. You are better judge yourself.
Activity: 332
September 22, 2018, 02:16:23 AM
I think that the crypto market will not survive without bitcoin. At the moment, all alternative coins are tied to bitcoin and completely dependent on it. I think that this situation will always be.
I think the future of Crypto won't be good with the absence of bitcoin. because crypto is also influenced by bitcoin operations. if bitcoin is destroyed crypto will also become extinct. so we always pray that all will be beautiful in time.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
September 22, 2018, 12:29:24 AM
I think that the crypto market will not survive without bitcoin. At the moment, all alternative coins are tied to bitcoin and completely dependent on it. I think that this situation will always be.
Agree, for now the cryptocurrency will not be able to live without bitcoin, we know the size of the influence of bitcoin, you can see that every bitcoin price drops almost all crypto experience the same thing? what if the price of bitcoin goes down very deep or even dies? of course all crypto will also dies..
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 12:08:48 AM
It is true that it is not so easy for bitcoin to be destroyed, because we see that bitcoin always used to be a king among cryptoes, and bitcoin greatly affects coin altcoins.
advanced and the development of bitcoin cryptocurrencies, especially those who are influential in it if the intentions and goals of investors are good, indirectly cryptocurrencies will develop well too
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 11:42:38 PM
I think crypto currency will find it very hars to sustain since a large amount of the cryptp coins is bitcoin. But I do not think crypto will disappear too for as long as there are people supporting this and the internet crypto will still be alive.
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
September 21, 2018, 10:26:52 PM
As Long as there is an internet and one node online crypto will never die.
To try and destroy crypto at this point is impossible. Even without an internet, as soon as a connection was established again we would be back up and running with sound money.
The only thing that the criminal banking cabals and their paid government enforcers can do is try and scar the masses into believing that they  can do something to control it, like ban it.
We all saw how that worked in China. Thankfully these criminals only represent the minority and so as long as there is an internet, they are doomed to become irrelevant to the new world economy.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
September 21, 2018, 10:18:29 PM
The whole of the world of cryptocurrency is made up half Bitcoin and half altcoins, more or less. That means that if Bitcoin will go away or die out, there would be a crash. Whether or not it will be fatal, we cannot tell. What we can be sure of is that the value of the crypto market will lose at least half of it. That is significant enough. Bitcoin, after all, is the most trusted and most solid cryptocurrency ever.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
September 21, 2018, 10:09:14 PM
The future of the crypto market without Bitcoin will be tough. Bitcoin has gained the trust of numerous investors on the market. The collapse or absence of Bitcoin on the market will create a great panic which will cause about 80% of crypto investors to withdraw their investments from crypto. With this, the market may take years to recover.
Activity: 40
September 21, 2018, 10:03:24 PM
Without bitcoin, i think ETH or another altcoin will replace bitcoin to run in Crypto market
Pages:
Jump to: