Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of crypto money - page 14. (Read 4694 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 01:09:02 PM
Crypto is so spread now and I am sure that it will be used everywhere in the future at all. It is so convincing and reliable way of payment that it will be recognized I am sure. It has so much potential to change our economics in the better way or even replace them.
And it's so transparent, reliable, and fast. I love blockchain and how secure it can be, if technology improves further. It has so much potential. I am not sure it is able to "replace our economics" but it can improve it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 01:00:28 PM
Thew future of crypto money is very very bright because people are taking more interest in crypto money and also trust. Investors are investing very much in crypto money so future is very bright.
Activity: 227
Merit: 12
⚫●● Ky-Ky ●●⚫
September 16, 2018, 12:55:45 PM
Thats what i am anticipating niw, the future of crypto is fast approaching to its reality having a cashless world. Though it wil still take lots of advertisng and educating to do, but it will succeed due to the digital pressures.
The digital pressures? You mean that people will understand the advantages of digital means of payment and later they can't help but joining the digital payment market? Is that what you mean? Then crypto is the way to go. You're right!
Activity: 112
September 16, 2018, 11:40:30 AM
Bullish experts liken bitcoin to early Internet companies like Intel or Microsoft. These companies took a while to find their footing before having success. Bearish experts, on the other hand, fear bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are part of a speculative bubble.
copper member
Activity: 76
September 16, 2018, 11:36:08 AM
The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency
This year the capitalization of the crypto-currency decreased 4 times, from 800 thousand to 200 thousand billion. This suggests that investors this year are withdrawing their capital. So this year for crypto currency is not so bright.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
September 16, 2018, 04:33:45 AM
I also believe that the future of the crypto is getting brighter. Many countries now are reconsidering their opinions and adopt crytotechnologies for their economies. I trust in crypto and blockchain too.
Activity: 266
September 15, 2018, 07:18:49 PM
I think crypto has a good future and this will have a positive impact on people's lives. Every day many crypto communities increase and experience a good increase so that the market will go up and down according to demand and supply.
Activity: 392
September 15, 2018, 07:15:44 PM
In the future crypto money will have several roles I guess. The money for hold, the tokens for using specify projects, the stuff for ICO.
Activity: 322
September 15, 2018, 07:12:07 PM
Crypto have lot of advantages. I think, the future of crypto Money is bright. crypto can change world Economy environment. it's can get rid of lot of problem. you can can't thinking modern technology without crypto.  although this time is not good for Cripto. but I believe that in future, it will be more popular.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
September 15, 2018, 06:52:39 PM
In my opinion, in the coming years the cryptocurrency will not become a full-fledged means of payment, but will remain only an object for speculation. Too high volatility does not allow us to use bitcoin instead of money.

This has a degree of truth in it. But I am personally optimistic on crypto's future. It has been gradually accepted in some companies in several countries. And this is a positive thing. It has high volatility for certain but it does not inhibit to attract investors as the nature of crypto has been an area of interest. So I guess staying in crypto has and will always pay.
Activity: 139
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 15, 2018, 06:44:20 PM
The number of companies is growing, but not everyone has an interest to develop their project. Many are focused on raising funds and everything, then they simply stop doing something. Because of this, investors do not strongly trust crypto-currency projects. And those are developing very slowly.
Activity: 157
Merit: 2
September 15, 2018, 06:06:06 PM
I'm not really sure what the future of cryptocurrencies will be. I think that at the moment there is no cryptocurrency that can replace cash, but it must appear.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
September 15, 2018, 05:55:14 PM
Blockchain technology is a decentralized public ledger that can be used to store data in secured, transparent and effective way. This is part of what is creating more interest in crypto and bringing about more adoptions. Also, many upcoming companies as well as small and medium enterprises are now creating more in cryptocurrency, as a way to raise capital for a good project. My only concern are those who are coming in with the intension to scam.
Activity: 406
September 15, 2018, 05:02:33 PM
The future of crypto currency or crypto money as you have specified is very bright than what is even speculated, Crypto currency is taken total control earlier than we thought and expected. In fact day in day out we have more investors trooping in, investing in crypto currency.
Today the crypto currency is being introduced into all spheres of human activity and therefore the future of the crypto currency is great. I am interested in the future of Bitcoin and how we will use it in the future.
Activity: 224
September 15, 2018, 04:53:30 PM
The future of crypto currency or crypto money as you have specified is very bright than what is even speculated, Crypto currency is taken total control earlier than we thought and expected. In fact day in day out we have more investors trooping in, investing in crypto currency.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 04:50:37 PM
Unfortunately, cryptocurrency as a means of payment has too many disadvantages. I do not think that the situation will change in the near future.
Activity: 185
September 15, 2018, 04:45:07 PM
I agree to the fact that cryptocurrency is growing and reaching out to people from all over countries.
Yet, we still have a group of people who are not aware of this.
Activity: 254
September 15, 2018, 04:33:54 PM
Crypto is so spread now and I am sure that it will be used everywhere in the future at all. It is so convincing and reliable way of payment that it will be recognized I am sure. It has so much potential to change our economics in the better way or even replace them.
I am not sure that crypto has a potential to replace economics. Is that what you mean by "them"? But I agree that it has an all over positive impact on the economy.
Activity: 29
September 15, 2018, 05:34:58 AM
Crypto is experiencing challenges and gradually matured. This process cleans and removes rivals as well as potential projects. In addition, the investment by large organizations will also lead to the expansion and long-term stability of crypto.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
September 15, 2018, 05:25:30 AM
Trust in the crypto currency is growing, but many admins spoil this trust. They need to be exposed and reported to everyone. There are many of us and we can regain confidence in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: