Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of crypto money - page 10. (Read 4694 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
September 27, 2018, 09:56:55 PM
The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency
If we look at the positive side then it is indeed great, but there are some people who see from the contrary, just the example of the government, especially in China, they forbid cryptocurrency and in other countries cryptocurrency has not been legally accepted. I hope that many people will see the advantages of blockchain technology (cryptocurrency) and increase their trust in the cryptocurrency that many experts say is the future currency.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
September 27, 2018, 09:38:50 PM
Crypto money will be every where, today there are so many objects that could bbe useful for human, so I don`t see a reason why we won`t switch from banks to crypto money. There is only one question, which one will dominate?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 09:32:02 PM
I have confidence in the future of bitcoin. I think bitcoin will soon replace  fiat and become the global money
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 09:13:28 PM
I am sure that in the future crypto and developing currencies will become more popular, indeed the government is still difficult to implement crypto currency, but along with the development of the government era it will certainly make transactions with crypto easier so that crypto will be more popular and more widely known.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
September 27, 2018, 09:10:21 PM
Cryptocurrency will penetrate the world fast if somehow taught in schools and conduct some seminars and trainings about it in the community to inform people that we have this kind of money and we are towards it. It will be very gradual if it will not implement those kind of desimination. Though it is a future money already, it is just a matter of time to inform the world about it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
September 27, 2018, 08:59:27 PM
The future of crypto market is getting brighter and brighter as people are getting know of its existence. Besides it is now a new era that everyone is chasing for new and high tech, thus the blockchain special feature is one of the best thing that can be use in many different field. So the crypto money will also increase because people only can trade using crpyto coin and not fiat.

In reality, many people from various parts of the world don’t know much about cryptocurrency, some people are quite skeptical with digital currency because they are attracted by negative news or scam. Obviously the number of people knows crypto is obtain less than the ones don’t. Advanced technology, however, is becoming more and more necessarily developed in our society these days. Most of people are prone to online payment, because it kind of convenient and fast as well. They are aware of crypto era gradually . I therefore believe that crypto money  will be paved a bright  future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
September 27, 2018, 12:48:58 PM
Now everyone is looking at the cryptocurrency, as something new.  But time will pass and everyone will understand that it is really convenient, safe and open.  Only time will tell what the result will be with the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
September 27, 2018, 12:42:29 PM
On account of all the crypto money, I'm not sure that they have very good prospects. I'm sure only for bitcoin, and I hope in the future he will supplant the fiat. Also I'm sure that the technology of blockchaine will get explosive growth in the future and will be used in many industries!
Activity: 29
September 27, 2018, 12:32:50 PM
Governments around the world do not like anonymity in cryptocurrence transactions. But in my opinion, it still grows, and grows stronger in the future
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 12:23:54 PM
I look forward to when people will start using crypto money everywhere!
I think this future will come very soon.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 12:18:53 PM
I assume that in the future the cryptocurrency will be able to replace to us money. I think years so through 10 we already for payment of purchases in shop or still we will use somewhere cryptocurrency.
Activity: 39
September 27, 2018, 11:59:43 AM
I don't see the other way of crypto's future than increasing and spreading all over the world. A lot of countries are ready to accept crypto so the potential is really high.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
September 27, 2018, 11:58:46 AM
I think that the future of the Crypto currency is very vague and in the near future the coins will have hard times because prices are constantly falling and the market is in crisis, but if the coins can survive this crisis and the market does not disappear, then in the next year the situation may change
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 27, 2018, 11:57:34 AM
The future is for those coins that have the smallest shaft capacity. They will be used for payments on the Internet. I would very much like the crypt to be used as a means of payment more and more.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 11:53:19 AM
Now we can say with confidence that cryptocurrencies are a given and they will exist in the future. This is confirmed by the almost ten-year existence of bitcoin, legalization of cryptocurrencies in many countries of the world, including Japan and South Korea.
Activity: 346
ASSETSPLIT ICO
September 25, 2018, 02:15:33 PM
Crypto currency, which claims to be a prominent place in the financial system, must meet very divergent criteria. At this time, these prospects look very distant.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 23, 2018, 06:27:37 PM
I agree with you. I also think that behind the crypto currency is a great future. And every month I see how more and more people are starting to take an interest in it and invest.
Yes you're right the future of cryptocurrency are great cause the volume of investor's are continues running and increasing. They interested to invest in crypto cause they know there future it become successful.
Activity: 686
September 23, 2018, 06:15:28 PM
Payment for goods and services, but in future I would like us to continue to remain in the shadows, so that the state does not see what I buy and when.
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
September 23, 2018, 04:29:29 PM
The future of crypto currency technology  is uncertain nobody knows how it will get adapted . But I believe that the day will come when it will change all areas of our life.
Activity: 106
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
September 23, 2018, 03:53:31 PM
It seems to me that at cryptocurrency the long future. In this future it can quite replace money habitual to us and act as the main means of payment.
Pages:
Jump to: