Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of crypto money - page 9. (Read 4694 times)

Activity: 562
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 11:19:50 AM
The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency

It is called as innovation in modern era. Many people become interested to the cryptocurrency because of its advantages like security and faster transactions. This is what I believed and what the people who choose to stay in cryptocurrency also believes. Let's wait for the future updates and hope for the best
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 10:52:06 AM
Similarly as with any innovation around which there is a tremendous promotion, alongside the fast advancement of the blockchain, we see a negative response from the controllers. Blokchein has all the vital assets to essentially change our reality, accordingly, without question, controllers won't choose not to see to the advancement of this innovation.
Activity: 311
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 08:35:36 AM
I agree with you. More and more people trust cryptocurrency, more and more people are beginning to learn what it is. Many people are interested in learning more about cryptocurrency. After all, the crypto market is very young, and not everyone trusts it, but lately more and more attention and trust to crypto-currencies, and I think that the crypto-currency will rise to unprecedented heights.
At this point, experienced investors have already purchased and are waiting for the market to recover, and the new ones are afraid to invest because the market is in a downtrend and consider it risky. But the market will recover, prices will start to rise, investors will become more active and popularity will increase even more.
The crypto players who have long punched it certainly know how the conditions of the cryptocurrency market are like what now, and certainly have started to carry the coin for preparations at the end of the year because it knows what it is like
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 08:30:07 AM
For crypto currency money, not only the future, but already the present. I think that over time, with the further development of the crypto-currency market and the popularization of crypto-currencies in society, this sphere will capture many aspects of our daily life.
Activity: 310
September 28, 2018, 08:14:25 AM
The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency

This is what I believe at. However, the current status of the market of cryptocurrency is red and it is going down. Yes, I do believe that cryptocurrency will thrive soon, but I disagree that it is getting brighter. Right now, it's not only dark but red as well. The current market is not doing so well and people are losing their money. But on the long term, there will definitely be rewards. Investors just have to hold on to their coins.
dont worry mate, evrything is gonna be okay. cryptocurrency will be brighter in the future
it is good chance to buy and hold it, then we can get profit next time
Activity: 42
September 28, 2018, 08:05:35 AM
Ever since I came into the crypto world I have come to understand the importance and positive impact it will have in the world so I am very optimistic that the future of crypto is very bright
Activity: 753
September 28, 2018, 08:03:02 AM
I agree with you. More and more people trust cryptocurrency, more and more people are beginning to learn what it is. Many people are interested in learning more about cryptocurrency. After all, the crypto market is very young, and not everyone trusts it, but lately more and more attention and trust to crypto-currencies, and I think that the crypto-currency will rise to unprecedented heights.
At this point, experienced investors have already purchased and are waiting for the market to recover, and the new ones are afraid to invest because the market is in a downtrend and consider it risky. But the market will recover, prices will start to rise, investors will become more active and popularity will increase even more.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 07:52:08 AM
Activity: 322
September 28, 2018, 07:49:56 AM
If everyone invested in bitcoin then it would easily replace banks. That has not happened so banks would win.
I think the bank will not be replaced, people see banks and crypto are different things. most people will put their money in the bank for things that are more certain as future savings. but many people view crypto as an investment, which will benefit or bring them money. both will run parallel in the future, no one will leave the bank for crypto.
Activity: 189
September 28, 2018, 07:46:00 AM
Crypto money will be every where, today there are so many objects that could bbe useful for human, so I don`t see a reason why we won`t switch from banks to crypto money. There is only one question, which one will dominate?
If everyone invested in bitcoin then it would easily replace banks. That has not happened so banks would win.
copper member
Activity: 112
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 28, 2018, 07:44:09 AM
I think that the future of the crypto currency is huge. And he is approaching every day. Now, in my opinion, the basic fundamental complex foundations of the crypto-currency market are being laid.
Activity: 140
September 28, 2018, 06:05:31 AM
Money of the future it is cryptocurrency. Calculation will happen simply and conveniently for all participants of any transactions and sales.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
September 28, 2018, 06:04:14 AM
I think crypto will be more globally known even though we cannot speculate about the future immediately. But, we can think of a bright future ahead. Yes, volatility is always there so we must expect prices to fall and rise.
Activity: 546
September 28, 2018, 12:08:42 AM
The future of crypto money is very bright because this is the only work which gives us respect and have earn money and have freedom to do my work from home and get very much profit in the type of coins from all companies after doing the work in this sector.
Activity: 476
September 28, 2018, 12:04:17 AM
As long as there are no parties that have adopted crypto, crypto's future cannot be determined and cannot be relied upon as the main job. It would be better if making crypto as a side job to increase income alone. So you can get regular income every month from your main job.
Activity: 546
September 28, 2018, 12:00:54 AM
Future crypto I am very confident that it will continue to experience growth. Nowadays more and more large companies are interested in joining with crypto. And this can be seen from a great many new coins per day there. Digital currency is a technology that is highly developed and is very precisely to the developments in the present era.
Activity: 32
September 27, 2018, 11:37:59 PM
This market is a gamble. There are winners and losers. Want to survive, need to have optimistic thoughts like you. I like that very much. You should keep the penny for a long time. It is best that the money invested in the coin is idle, not affect your life. So when bad things happen, you lose money in the process of trading coins, it also does not affect your life.
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 11:35:51 PM
I think the crypto is waiting for a good future. As well as other digital money, it will be used universally. Also, blockchain-technology will be widely used.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
September 27, 2018, 11:25:33 PM
I believe that crypto money is the future of the world transaction system, it is proven that more and more countries are legalizing crypto such as Japan, Germany, South Korea and so on.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
September 27, 2018, 11:01:19 PM
A large number of companies that began to develop crypto, I think it cannot be said with certainty that in the future crypto will be increasingly used. There are still many opportunities for crypto to go back down and disappear. The future of crypto is still very gray because if the crypto is legalized it makes the banks and the government do not get income. So in my opinion, we don't need to depend entirely on crypto, any risk that can occur in crypto anytime and anywhere.
Pages:
Jump to: