Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of crypto money - page 11. (Read 4694 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 03:51:53 PM
I believe that the crypto currency will be very popular. It seems to me that most people realize the advantages of crypto currency. I believe in the bright future of this industry.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
September 23, 2018, 03:48:37 PM
The future is really interesting as new things come on board, new members get into crypto with new innovative ideas. Some years to come Crypto might even take over our traditional currency.
Activity: 67
September 23, 2018, 03:45:33 PM
All the possibilities of the crypto currency are not yet fully disclosed. People did not study its features. As soon as everyone starts to understand the specifics of the work - the popularity will begin to grow exponentially. The future of the crypto currency is very promising.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
September 23, 2018, 03:28:25 PM
I agree with you. I also think that behind the crypto currency is a great future. And every month I see how more and more people are starting to take an interest in it and invest.
Correct most people now got interested to join in investing in cryptocurrency cause every month the volume continue increasing so that the future of cryptocurrency are successful and become more progressive.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 03:24:36 PM
I think crypto or crypto money based payment platforms will be serious challengers for paypal and others, because they are much easier in the verification process and much safer and faster
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
September 23, 2018, 03:22:10 PM
The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency
Future of cryptocurrency is really much bright Because the main reason behind this factor is that it is available to use at international level for everyone and people also have not restrictions over the transfer of Thier own money from one part of the country to another without any type of the restriction .
So acceptance will increase more in future .
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
September 22, 2018, 11:19:56 PM
The future of crypto money will bright as we see the new technology is always coming to us and gives a chance to make our lives better and simple. And I think in the future, we can use the crypto money to buy something and not just on the internet but also in our real life because we don't have to use the physical money to purchase. We don't have to carry a lot of money in our wallet, but we only need to have digital money so we can go to any shop to buy and I think it will happen in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 15
September 21, 2018, 03:45:12 PM
Block technology is new and only beginning to develop, so the future will certainly be bright, and the market will only grow. The main thing is to wait and not to panic.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
September 21, 2018, 03:40:39 PM
I think cryptocurrency have a very bright profitable future. Many factors sure us that cryptocurrency have a very bright future. Many people accept it for investment purposes and after seeing cryptocurrency increase market price many multimillion companies also start investing in it and also use for their various purposes and this thing ultimately affects the future of cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency are also use for all most all the work which are done with the help of fiat currency. It also use as a asset for both national and international online money transfer purposes.
September 21, 2018, 03:03:32 PM
The potential of crypto currency is currently promising, but the market is still unstable. Therefore, I think that the future of cryptography is quite profitable, and many investors come to the market.
copper member
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 02:59:06 PM
I am sure that the future of the crypto currency is very good! First of all, we must understand that what is now going on in the market is a normal, legitimate process that was already in 2013. The dawn of the crypto currency will begin in 2020!
Activity: 211
September 21, 2018, 02:38:08 PM
Now most are thinking about Blockchain technology and Them now the benefits of that, Crypto field still in childhood and still people have some confusions, Future of crypto have long-term and we have to let them to moon
Activity: 226
September 21, 2018, 01:44:17 PM
I know that the future of Crypto will be good and promising, because the potential in Crypto is big enough, but there are people who still do not even know about crypto coins, so I think that crypto has much to develop and grow.
We don't need to worried those negative side with crypto we must think the future as a payment exchange because if that time will come probably they are able to involve with crypto as governments will also promote or support currencies like bank.
Activity: 299
September 21, 2018, 01:34:50 PM
I know that the future of Crypto will be good and promising, because the potential in Crypto is big enough, but there are people who still do not even know about crypto coins, so I think that crypto has much to develop and grow.
Activity: 214
September 21, 2018, 01:12:06 PM
The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency
Yes, more and more people know about electronic money, electronic money is used in all areas such as tourism, dining, hotels and business. Electronic money is everywhere because it's so over-developed. I believe the future of electronic money will be even brighter.
Activity: 364
September 21, 2018, 12:39:35 PM
The future of crypto currencies depends on the positions of different countries regarding the future of the crypto market. The faster governments adopt crypto currency, the faster and stronger will be the growth and development of the crypto market.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 21, 2018, 12:28:21 PM
people would join as soon as they see their neighbours, collegues or relatives are involved in it too. it's some kind of a collective power, the more trust in it the better it gets
Activity: 153
September 20, 2018, 04:23:53 PM
For today, the more people know about crypto-currencies, the greater the potential advantages of crypto-currencies. We need it for the development of the world and for improving our future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 04:14:03 PM
Some countries make money through mining and trading coins and some people make gift campaigns to get free coins. I know that in the coming years crypto will be more popular for all countries and be legit in everything.

It is only the third countries, their money is too high inflation leading to the use of crypto as an alternative, but the situation has not changed anything, I noticed this in Venezuela
Merit: 106
September 20, 2018, 04:11:19 PM
Personally, I believe that in the future this market will be known to everyone. And those who are currently engaged in investing in crypto currency will get a good profit. This is a new technology which we need to help Grin
Pages:
Jump to: