Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of crypto money - page 13. (Read 4694 times)

Activity: 443
Merit: 12
September 17, 2018, 04:40:30 PM
Blockchain technologies will eventually penetrate more and more into all spheres of human life. Over time, paper money will become an anachronism, as mobile phones have replaced stationary devices.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 02:31:03 PM
I believe that the future in crypto currency is exactly. Only I think that from the new year everything will change. Many coins simply disappear and many will show their good sides. But in any case, the crypto currency will develop.
Activity: 336
September 17, 2018, 02:28:30 PM
Crypto has good potential, now the market is still unstable, but eventually the situation will change and I believe in the future of cryptography that it will be quite good.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 07:18:07 PM
The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency

whatever happens with cryptocurrency, whether the market is declining, I still believe in crypto's future. for the current situation it is better to make a long-term investment, you can hold the coin as long as possible. the market will not be forever red, we must be patient waiting for the market to recover.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
September 16, 2018, 05:49:03 PM
The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency

You are right, a lot of big brands are showing interest in the crypto currency, and some have already join the space with a huge investment, so the future of cryptos is so bright, so just need some time and patience, everything will be fine
Activity: 31
September 16, 2018, 05:21:56 PM
Denying that cryptocurrency has a future is just Luke thinking backwards in a forward thinking generation. Cryptocurrency has proven time and time again that the future is really very bright and there are top companies around the world making ventures into blockchain technology space.
Companies like, telegram, Facebook, IBM and more have made big blockchain moves.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 04:12:36 PM
Bitcoin will grow like a hydra, whose new heads grow in every country and in every community. It will devour the existing financial system, which was inextricably linked to the doubtful fiat money and would leave an open, expanding, new financial system. It is up to all of you to overcome and develop this new market.
Crypto is a technology of the future that is very good because it has many advantages compared to paper currency, it's just that it can be accepted globally or by all countries as you say crypto takes a lot of time, we must be patient while adding assets because if the time comes, we will get big profits.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
September 16, 2018, 03:36:04 PM
Bitcoin will grow like a hydra, whose new heads grow in every country and in every community. It will devour the existing financial system, which was inextricably linked to the doubtful fiat money and would leave an open, expanding, new financial system. It is up to all of you to overcome and develop this new market.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 03:34:59 PM
we constantly observe how the crypto-currency world is developing and it seems to me better that the future is behind this technology
Activity: 42
September 16, 2018, 03:31:41 PM
Crypto money is still in its early stages of its maturity and this is very broad to an existent that this consists of very many concepts including blockchain technology . This is the key technology backing the formation of crypto industry and the fact that blockchain is the technology used by crypto money and this is being used in many sectors like banks, hospitals and many more.
This indicates that the future is bright because of this technology and the fact that many banks have partnered with very many crypto project so this is a very big development in crypto industry.
Activity: 101
September 16, 2018, 03:25:22 PM
I believe that for a while there will be a difficult period at the crypto currency market, but we will survive it. Let's get back patience and wait for the green market
in every year crypto must experience a difficult time for the market and all phases with investor trading that dominates all. a natural thing in the crypto world and we must be able to control market movements to sell or survive the decline. Crypto's future is very clear so keep investing in coins that have high potential to make big profits because in the future prices will rise.
Activity: 384
September 16, 2018, 03:14:51 PM
I think the future of crypto money will be a good future. Because the potential of crypto is very good for the future. And the popularity of crypto money continues to increase. So I think crypto money still has a good future and will become very popular in the future.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
September 16, 2018, 03:13:34 PM
I agree, every day I am reading about very positive news. Bitcoin is more and more popular, currently there are the most miners in Bitcoin history! The hashing power is growing a lot. But only the price stagnates  Huh
Activity: 574
September 16, 2018, 03:10:05 PM
For now, the future of cryptocurrencies is still a big question. I agree that they are promising and could be used all over the world, but too much "but".
Activity: 336
September 16, 2018, 02:59:25 PM
It is not known for sure what future of crypto to expect but to my mind, it is necessary to believe in good times because crypto is the best way to earn money and I hope that this method to earn money will remain
Activity: 448
September 16, 2018, 02:56:52 PM
crypto money is one of the best innovations in the world supported by sophisticated blockchain technology. I think cryptocurrency has a very good future.
I share your opinion. I believe that when more people and countries jump on the crypto wagon and appreciate the advantages of crypto technologies over conventional technologies, the crypto market will thrive.
September 16, 2018, 01:39:16 PM
I believe that crypto-currencies can become the main form of payment within the next 10 years. Crypto currency is already performing one of the three main functions of money: to be a means of accumulation and saving. After all, most of those who bought a crypto currency do not perform other operations with it - they only store it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
September 16, 2018, 01:30:16 PM
I believe in big future for cryptocurrency , soon every country will accept crypto and it will be common currency
September 16, 2018, 01:11:21 PM
I believe that for a while there will be a difficult period at the crypto currency market, but we will survive it. Let's get back patience and wait for the green market
Activity: 154
September 16, 2018, 01:11:04 PM
I think that we are facing a very bright future because now there really are a lot of supporters of the Crypto-currency
Pages:
Jump to: