Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of crypto money - page 3. (Read 4694 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 2
October 12, 2018, 01:47:09 PM
Cryptocurrency has proved its applicability and showed the advantages that make it possible to save and conduct business or production much more efficiently. People are already beginning to realize that this is not some kind of fraud, and the whole industry, which is definitely the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 01:39:41 PM
Cryptocurrency is the future I reckon. Can't duplicate money and it's decentralized than oppose to FIAT corrupted money controlled by the government.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 01:26:47 PM
I still believe in the electronic money market. I am learning and learning from some of my close friends. He has experience in this field
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 04:12:41 AM
In my opinion, Fiat currencies and Bitcoin can coexist together just like Gold and Fiat currencies are coexisting today. There are merits and demerits in both...
Activity: 41
Merit: 5
October 11, 2018, 05:05:22 PM
The current market for cryptocurrency is immersed in euphoria. All the talk is about how great cryptocurrencies will become, how they will capture the financial market, and the whole world in general. In cryptocurrency, I like the fact that it has an important feature - the possibility of wide participation in their development. If you come to a regular bank and offer to improve the system somehow, then we will most likely be sent. But with cryptocurrencies you can do something of your own - if people decide that they need it, they will simply begin to use it.
Activity: 868
October 11, 2018, 09:51:31 AM
Many countries have started seeing the potential of Crypto and thus are adapting to the changing economy and technology. Not only Crypto functions on BlockChain but then there are many other uses of BlockChain as well. It's just a matter of innovative idea and awareness.

Crypto indeed has bought in a vital change in the society.
Activity: 364
October 11, 2018, 09:12:43 AM
I think it goes step by step (ant's steps) but I believe in the future of the cryptocurrency. I think it will develop more when people starts to trust it and stop doubting it.
Even if all people believe in a crypto currency, it is more important that governments approve a crypto currency.
Without this step, it is difficult for me to imagine a good development of crypto money.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
October 11, 2018, 09:11:02 AM
We need a new pump, to attrack new investors and audience in the crypto space. Without any pump, people will lose interest to enter the crypto currencies market. It is happening now, because people are tired of red market. Believe in crypto and wait for the green market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
October 11, 2018, 09:09:29 AM
The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency
   Yes, cryptocurrencies are probably experiencing their peak of popularity. Because there are so many altcoins. But in top priority
Activity: 504
October 10, 2018, 04:23:06 PM
I think there are future cryptos when it's time for plat money to be crypto but we can not say that because there are issues still crypto but it's not bad to dream and believe but now it's only feasible We are compiling a collection for our future as early as possible and there are cheap coin to save because we can not say it but I think so many are rich because of the crypto because we are hardworking.
I am not sure that crypto will be able to replace fiat money, but it will be able to provide a transparent decentralized alternative so that more people can take advantage of technologies.
Activity: 672
October 10, 2018, 03:45:57 PM
The future of crypto is becoming brighter day by day. Some major companies in the world in the process of recognizing crypto as a means of transaction. The most interesting thing is that some of these companies are in the process of tokenizing their product.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
October 10, 2018, 03:41:26 PM
I believe that cryptocurrency is just beginning to develop. Most likely, crypto will actively develop in the coming years and bring us profit.
I also believe that crypto is not in crisis but in growing pains, we need to be patient and wait for the market downtrend to be over and then we will get rich.
Activity: 168
October 10, 2018, 01:43:20 PM
I believe that the cryptocurrency will make progress and make the lives of people much more convenient and advanced in terms of technology. I am sure that the cryptocurrency will grow and develop.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 01:39:40 PM
The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency
Some companies are looking forward to develop, while some are looking forward from siphon from it, because they believe they can get quick money from crypto.
Notwithstanding, i have seen some very good projects in the crypto space, that come with the aim of not just bringing value to cryptocurrency and blockchain technology alone, but also to contribute positive to normal life processes.
Activity: 560
October 10, 2018, 10:29:50 AM
In my opinion, in the next 5-10 years, crypto will make the good economic base and would to change traditional pay systems.
Activity: 261
www.fintropy.io
October 10, 2018, 10:26:33 AM
I think cryptocurrency will be more popular in the future, because crypto is a currency technology that makes it easy to manage finances, and there is no doubt that cryptocurrency will have a bright future.
true, in the future this crypto technology will be adapted in a lot of basic daily aspect, positively crypto have a bright future. it is always evolving and developing into a better technology
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
October 10, 2018, 10:23:52 AM
as use with return on possession with technical skills and competence to deliver goods and service with the offers of store/company and more to work on finance as the decision on occupying use of crypto currency token to helps as improving chance on closing of selling with the reference of product with the internet.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 10:20:42 AM
Well there are many cryptos now , just like dollars and yen and always one form of crypto will more valuable than others , and sooner crypto banks will emerge .. history repeats..

Do you really believe that it will happen in the near future? Crypto banks will emerge? I think, for now it is impossible to happen but maybe in the future there will be possibilities.
Activity: 368
October 10, 2018, 10:17:52 AM
Well there are many cryptos now , just like dollars and yen and always one form of crypto will more valuable than others , and sooner crypto banks will emerge .. history repeats..

Activity: 434
October 10, 2018, 10:16:41 AM
Yes, you are right, but very often this trust is destroyed by various kinds of scammers who try to simply get money without contributing to the society what is promising!
Pages:
Jump to: