Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of crypto money - page 5. (Read 4694 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 12:14:53 PM
In fact, virtual currency has several advantages. Which give her the opportunity to lead the consumer market. After all, now without this we partially do. But about the future, I do not know. I hardly think.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 12:07:57 PM
The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency
That is good news that we need to fully appreciate, because with the increasing number of companies joining Crypto it will open the door to legality for Crypto. hopefully crypto's future is much brighter.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 12:03:36 PM
The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency

There are many people still think that crypto currency have no value, it is burble and explose very soon, but if we are deeply research about its technology and application to our life, I believe blockchain will be our future
Activity: 616
October 04, 2018, 12:01:52 PM
I think crypto money has a pretty good future and is much safer than the current conventional transaction system, but they have to prove it from various aspects
Activity: 700
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
October 04, 2018, 12:00:30 PM
Crypto will continue to grow with all the advantages it has, many people will use the technology available in Crypto, although there are still many countries that have not been able to accept and legalize crypto, but now Crypto has begun to be known by the public and started to be well received, I am sure that many people will be interested and invest in crypto, crypto will bring progress in the world
Activity: 348
October 04, 2018, 11:40:37 AM
Why replace fiat with a cryptocurrency, if they can exist well in parallel? There are exchangers, there are stock exchanges. Everything should have its purpose.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
October 04, 2018, 11:25:16 AM
The future of crypto money is really going big in each and every country they make their own coins and they make big ICO projects so that many people will participate and join in their ICO. I believe that there is money in cryptocurrency if you knw what to do you can invest money or make money by mining and trading your coins and you can also do the bounty campaigns and airdrop for free coins and then you can sell it in the exchange sites.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
https://darbfinance.com/
October 04, 2018, 11:02:28 AM
I think cryptocurrency future will be choice some people that was have knowledge at cryptoworld for many transaction.we know forbnow many some country hasbeen legality cryptocurrencry for transaction for they community..it showing future of cryptocurrency will believed by many people for payment transcation
copper member
Activity: 362
October 04, 2018, 08:21:49 AM
Such a promising technology should be successful in the future, and many companies and investors are aware of this and ensure the development of cryptography. With the development of technology, the potential and growth of cryptography in the future will be strong. Cryptocurrency is gradually gaining great recognition from large corporations.
I think we can having a good source of income if it will announce in a future as an exchange of payment because it fluctuates high than fiat money. Technology in crypto is much fastest and more potential in growing money .
Activity: 43
October 04, 2018, 08:03:53 AM
Such a promising technology should be successful in the future, and many companies and investors are aware of this and ensure the development of cryptography. With the development of technology, the potential and growth of cryptography in the future will be strong. Cryptocurrency is gradually gaining great recognition from large corporations.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
October 04, 2018, 12:27:46 AM
Just like now people are using crypto for many purposes it show the people interest and crypto value to us so it can be said that crypto will be used in future for businesses trade and other online companies receipts and payments.
Activity: 392
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 04, 2018, 12:04:41 AM
It is hard for anyone to predict how the future of electronic money will develop, but for me, I still believe in this market and now I'm trying to choose the right coin to invest in. they
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
October 03, 2018, 11:39:46 PM
so many negative news and agenda about crypto these days and addition with that so many scammers are using the legit company for the sake of luring and attract more investors.. thats why its negative feedback's about from new comers, for me i believe that this technology will rise and adopt more people.
Activity: 169
October 03, 2018, 11:32:15 PM
The future of crypto money i think there will be many things to table. Because Bitcoin is still standing and not rising and if so the Altcoins are very dangerous for the whole situation.
Activity: 910
October 03, 2018, 11:19:12 PM
I believe in the future of cryptocurrency. I think in time things will change and they will develop more. I think in the future it will be essential to owe crypto.
like you,
i also believe in cryptocurrency and i am very confident that in the future cryptocurrency has a very good future. that's why i bought some coins as an investment in the future. i am sure i will benefit in the future from cryptocurrency.
Activity: 221
October 03, 2018, 11:08:01 PM
The future of crypto money I feel will be better than now, crypto is now more widely known and for the future it will certainly be more and more people use it, even though it takes years to be used as a legitimate payment tool, therefore all also depends on government rules
Activity: 182
October 03, 2018, 10:38:37 PM
crypto has a good future, crypto will not experience price reductions as it is now, maybe now is the hard times crypto has to pass after the end of last year experienced a very drastic price increase, and maybe this situation is a correction market before experiencing recovery.
Activity: 124
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 03, 2018, 07:34:32 PM
Yeah exactly i believe cryptos future. I can see cryptocurrencies future is really bright. Everyday we are hearing or seeing some news about huge companies trying to invest in crypto currency space.
So we will definetly really big in future.
Activity: 168
October 03, 2018, 09:06:46 AM
It is very cool. People are starting to cross the first level. A new generation comes that knows and uses cryptocurrency. I am sure that cryptocurrency will make our life a little better.
Activity: 406
October 03, 2018, 09:03:07 AM
I believe in the future of cryptocurrency. I think in time things will change and they will develop more. I think in the future it will be essential to owe crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: