Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of crypto money - page 6. (Read 4694 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 3
October 03, 2018, 08:59:21 AM
Crypto currency will firstly be used with fiat and then it will replace fiat. In the future we will only use crypto as money.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 03, 2018, 08:54:39 AM
i think  the  future  of crypto money is  shining like  the  diamond i think for sure it is going to be extremley popular and will be excepted by the whole of the world...
Activity: 386
October 03, 2018, 08:50:48 AM
Yes, crypto users are increasing and as time goes by more and more people are entering crypto and that can make crypto more popular in the future. And more and more people who believe crypto will become crypto are likely to become a currency.
Activity: 532
Merit: 252
October 03, 2018, 08:49:12 AM
The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency

I also think like you that cryptos future is getting brighter, with great appeal and practical technology applied and we can change it with bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
October 03, 2018, 08:45:42 AM
I think cryptocurrencies will be the mainstream digital payment in the future, due to the crypto market is not stable and the price is volatility, they still cannot accept it for the payment method in this time, if the price in the fixed price, all people will accept it.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
October 03, 2018, 08:43:14 AM
I don’t think that something needs to be added here, because the world is already very actively moving into cryptocurrency, you just don’t notice it, because there is a lot of news that can tell you about it. I think this will happen very quickly.
I hope so. I do see a future world without paper money. Sooner or later we will pay for your purchases in supermarkets, using bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Yes, while it is not in great demand, but who knows what will happen in a few years?

I think if a cryptocurrency will be for a long time to stay popular among young people, to pay in bitcoin at the supermarket we have a couple of years. I'm certainly not an analyst, but judging by the fact that the rate of major crypto currency is now moving very slowly , we can say that we're going to stability.
Activity: 107
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 03, 2018, 08:42:08 AM
the future of crypto money is really very bright and i think everyone will start to use it with or without desire it will more powerful than it is .
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
October 03, 2018, 08:40:31 AM
I don’t think that something needs to be added here, because the world is already very actively moving into cryptocurrency, you just don’t notice it, because there is a lot of news that can tell you about it. I think this will happen very quickly.
I hope so. I do see a future world without paper money. Sooner or later we will pay for your purchases in supermarkets, using bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Yes, while it is not in great demand, but who knows what will happen in a few years?
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 08:35:30 AM
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 08:35:26 AM
Yes that's true and in the future, cryptocurrencies will shine even brighter as technology keeps evolving everyday. Someday, new and flawless types of cryptocurrencies will come out and the blockchains will use AIs to ensure the safety of our cryptos and be able to detect suspicious elements that will avoid scams and hackers. Just my very own bold predictions.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 08:30:12 AM
I completely agree with you. I believe that cryptocurrencies are very young, and they have much to grow and develop. And over time, I think we will see unprecedented price increases. And we see how cryptocurrencies are developing and how quickly they reach new heights.
The future of this market will definitely develop very well as this is a new market and investment demand this year is still growing but the value has not increased. I believe that in the next few years this market will recover well as large financial institutions will start investing in this market which causes high prices.

This only runs a few years ago about the crypto world so many new things will emerge for the development of crypto in the future and believe good new things will reappear. Every day there will be new people who believe in the crypto world in the future.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
October 03, 2018, 08:26:38 AM
I completely agree with you. I believe that cryptocurrencies are very young, and they have much to grow and develop. And over time, I think we will see unprecedented price increases. And we see how cryptocurrencies are developing and how quickly they reach new heights.
The future of this market will definitely develop very well as this is a new market and investment demand this year is still growing but the value has not increased. I believe that in the next few years this market will recover well as large financial institutions will start investing in this market which causes high prices.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 08:14:57 AM
Its future is getting brighter as more and more types of electronic money are introduced, as the number of people using and investing in electronic money is steadily increasing as the number of places accepting electronic payments is increasing. increased day by day
Well, if the market will hold only for this, that someday the influx of new blood will end and the market will suffocate.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 07:29:47 AM
You can't think of modern technology without crypto. although this time it's not good for Crypto. but I believe that in the future, it will become more popular.

I think that because at the present time it may not be popular but we are reforming according to the information technology era where everything is fast and compact and has to minimize transaction costs. I think the future of crypto money will dominate the market.
I agree, the blockchain has not yet entered all areas, but it already makes certain moments easier. In the future, the situation will only improve and coins will also show excellent growth.
Activity: 238
October 03, 2018, 07:21:28 AM
The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency

I believe that crypto-currencies already play a crucial role in the modern digital society. Gradually, their significance will only grow steadily. Will be able to gain trust among users for profitable transactions. I am also confident in the excellent potential of the currency for investors.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
October 03, 2018, 07:06:45 AM
People trust coins while they are growing and profitable, now we see the situation when people mass sell coins because they very quickly fall. The blockchain can exist without coins because the blockchain invest a large company and they are investing real money in the development of the technology
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
October 03, 2018, 06:50:57 AM
I think that crypto currencies have a good future in our world. This is a new technology for our bright future. Roll Eyes
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 06:40:32 AM
I believe in crypto that the future is very bright and its development is also very fast. So the future of crypto will change our future for the better
Activity: 154
October 03, 2018, 06:38:40 AM
Activity: 252
October 03, 2018, 06:30:54 AM
Well, there is no doubt that growth will be here but it remains only to wait for it and for it to start it is necessary to change something since the scam projects have already violated confidence in new projects
Pages:
Jump to: