Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of crypto money - page 4. (Read 4694 times)

Activity: 525
Merit: 10
October 10, 2018, 10:00:53 AM
I think cryptocurrency will be more popular in the future, because crypto is a currency technology that makes it easy to manage finances, and there is no doubt that cryptocurrency will have a bright future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
October 10, 2018, 09:59:31 AM
I think it goes step by step (ant's steps) but I believe in the future of the cryptocurrency. I think it will develop more when people starts to trust it and stop doubting it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 10, 2018, 09:45:03 AM
The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency

With the development of the crypto industry, I see it going mainstream and having widespread usage. Other countries have already accepted crypto as an alternative payment system and I think many will follow. Their might be resistance from government regulations along the way but eventually crypto will persist because of its practical features and usage.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
October 10, 2018, 09:40:57 AM
The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency

There are many people still think that crypto currency have no value, it is burble and explose very soon, but if we are deeply research about its technology and application to our life, I believe blockchain will be our future
I agree, cryptocurrency already saves our time, and blockchain helps to improve our life, making it easier and safer. At the same time, we are only at the beginning of a long journey. Empires are not built in 1 day.
Activity: 98
October 10, 2018, 09:12:24 AM
In the future, many countries will keep their currency reserves in different cryptoactive assets, this will be a real victory over the usual money.
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 09:08:59 AM
It is true that crypto money is becoming more popular with the increasing number of cryptos but I think what the crypto market is a bit of regulations. I believe regulation will help more in promoting cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
October 10, 2018, 08:45:09 AM
Why does everyone want to see the cryptocurrency in the form of money. Do not you think that the idea of money itself is already outdated?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 05:43:11 PM
I think that only no more than 1% in the world knows what crypto is and much less people own some crypto. This.market will survive only if we will have.more.special people in the community, less greedy, more open-minded....
accept as true with in cryptocurrencies is becoming increasingly, but there may be still the hassle of the ban by using many nations of cryptocurrencies and ICO. the largest hassle is countries ' indifference to scammers because there are not any legal guidelines to adjust this difficulty.
Activity: 154
October 09, 2018, 05:36:53 PM
I think cryptocurrency money will only grow stronger with time. And the virtual currency will be even more autonomous and everyday around the world. Why, that now not everyone understands this, and most importantly, take it seriously.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
October 09, 2018, 05:29:00 PM
I see a great future of the cryptos and the blockchain it self. We just have to give it some time
Activity: 350
October 09, 2018, 05:26:53 PM
Yeah, it looks like crypto is taking better positions in the life of people. But it's still not good enough I think. We should keep on working.
It seems to me that the cryptocurrency market is still at the stage of initial development and today we only need to accumulate capital, which the future will bring us very good profits. Any prices for today on coins is at the lowest levels.
Activity: 93
October 09, 2018, 05:12:05 PM
Yeah, it looks like crypto is taking better positions in the life of people. But it's still not good enough I think. We should keep on working.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
October 09, 2018, 04:49:33 PM
I am sure that over time, the crypto currency will be recognized all over the world. She has good development potential and great investor confidence
In any case, different projects create their own cryptocurrency, which will actually be in use, but as far as Bitcoin is concerned, in any case, you need infrastructure and real use of Bitcoin as a means of payment ...
Activity: 406
October 09, 2018, 04:47:25 PM
I am sure that over time, the crypto currency will be recognized all over the world. She has good development potential and great investor confidence
Activity: 1050
October 09, 2018, 04:44:06 PM
Crypto presence changes economic change, especially for the technology field. Currently, several companies are interested in using crypto in developing their systems, because it is predicted that the crypto future will improve. This makes the coming of ideas and innovations to build companies through blockchain, and if it is developed then everyone will join crypto investment as their assets.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
October 09, 2018, 04:37:03 PM
tje future of the cryptocurrency wprld is blurred but i think that it will thrive and we will see this for a long long tuime since now
Activity: 364
October 09, 2018, 04:30:16 PM
Good message. Yes, crypto is spreading all over the world. The key is to get true information to people because sometimes what they head are just rumors and fake news.
Activity: 140
October 07, 2018, 04:47:48 AM
Talking about the positive future of crypto money is necessary. But it is necessary to make a reservation that out of 1,500 altcoins existing at the present time, no more than 100 will be used for the functions of crypto money. This depends on the number of countries that will accept money into the state using crypto. The remaining altcoins will be used successfully for other purposes.
Activity: 458
October 05, 2018, 10:28:10 AM
Despite the bad  outlook of the cryptocurrency market in this year, a lot of people still believe in the crypto industry and they stand firm and vowed not to quit their support for the blockchain technology. This really shows that cryptocurrency still has a bright future irrespective of the current market condition.
Activity: 584
October 05, 2018, 10:21:38 AM
I think the future of cryptocurrencies is so vague that any prediction of the course and the entire industry is reduced to divination on the coffee grounds.
Pages:
Jump to: