Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of crypto money - page 8. (Read 4694 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 09:18:13 AM
I believe that cryptocurrency is just beginning to develop. Most likely, crypto will actively develop in the coming years and bring us profit.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 09:01:00 AM
I believe in the bright future of cryptocurrency, I am sure that in 5-10 years we will actively use it. The main thing that people began to believe in cryptocurrency, and for this to happen, the amount of fraud in the network should decrease.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
October 02, 2018, 08:49:31 AM
The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency

All thing have the difficult beginning. That is especially true with new technology like Cryptocurrency and Blockchain. In additional, many people have earned lots of money fastly and easily when cryto market begin to be known from 2014. So it facilitates fraud develope and make people who haven't known clearly about this market feel cautious and not recognize it as real technology and serious financial market
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 08:42:55 AM
yes, i think that the banks have to improve and work on this side of management too
Activity: 345
October 02, 2018, 08:38:24 AM
truly, it is undeniable that crypto has come to innovate the world, not only in the funancial sector but all sectors of the economy. so many companies are adopting it and this is very impressing for the future of crypto
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
October 02, 2018, 08:29:19 AM
The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency

I continue to believe in the great potential of crypto currency in the future. After all, they are able to make familiar transactions much faster and more profitable. Therefore, crypto-currencies will be in demand among new users and investors.
I believe the future of cryptocurrency will be more stronger because the current situation is sign that crypto is can survive for many years. And I think crypto will be more popular when years goes by because many people are getting interested to it day by day. Beside have future because it is the next currency that possible can used as payment and possible our transaction will be more faster and easier.
Activity: 334
Merit: 10
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
October 02, 2018, 08:23:52 AM

I continue to believe in the great potential of crypto currency in the future. After all, they are able to make familiar transactions much faster and more profitable. Therefore, crypto-currencies will be in demand among new users and investors.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 01, 2018, 09:24:37 AM
Now,I have no idea to think crypto money but Absolutely,Crypto money's place in future is excellent.Imagine, The people teleport,life will accelerate.Do you want to deal paper money?
Of course in the future no one wants to deal with paper money as their use is not very high-tech. But cryptocurrencies is to be used will not be soon because it is not profitable for the major economies. I think the popularity of the cryptocurrency will rise gradually and after about 5 years it will reach the proper level.
Activity: 434
October 01, 2018, 08:56:57 AM
If there can be nations finally accepting bitcoin as a legal tender for making business transactions then this will contribute greatly to the rise in price of the btc.
Activity: 154
October 01, 2018, 08:20:43 AM
I'm sure that crypto currencies really have an excellent potential in the future. Over time, they will recognize new organizations and states. Therefore, crypto-currencies will be able to receive the status of a new payment system with minimal commissions
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 07:13:59 AM
Now,I have no idea to think crypto money but Absolutely,Crypto money's place in future is excellent.Imagine, The people teleport,life will accelerate.Do you want to deal paper money?
Activity: 297
September 30, 2018, 06:56:30 AM
The market is now unstable. The future of electronic money and the price is difficult to predict. We will not know whether crypto will be used in the future or forgotten. crypto is difficult to grow rapidly. a process and long time for electronic money to restore. I believe that electronic money will bring a bright future for everyone
Activity: 314
September 30, 2018, 04:56:28 AM
I think crypto currency is a good substitute. We know which stores in which countries used crypto currency when trading. I think next time you will follow other stores with crypto for paid transactions. Because this is a very simple and fast transaction.
Activity: 320
Merit: 104
September 30, 2018, 04:43:17 AM
In my opinion, the cryptocurrency will eventually appear worldwide. It has become increasingly popular. Unfortunately, not all countries accept this.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
September 30, 2018, 04:13:54 AM
In my view, the market will not get much improvement this year. So the future is not important, the important thing is the present situation.
Activity: 11
September 29, 2018, 08:25:59 AM
I trust that cryptographic money will have a brilliant future. It will have the capacity to supplant the customary level cash. Distinctive sorts of organizations are going to the market; even the administrations of various nations are likewise demonstrating the enthusiasm on this. Such kind of acknowledgment will make it extremely well known in future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
September 29, 2018, 05:59:54 AM
Cryptocurrency industry has a very very very high potential and with the recent news of Russian decision to adopt crypto will influence the future existence of crypto
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
September 29, 2018, 05:54:46 AM
Today, cryptocurrency can not be used as a means of payment. And the reasons are not only in the high volatility of coins. Of great importance is the vulnerability of wallets, your coins can be stolen by hackers.
Activity: 882
September 29, 2018, 04:34:01 AM
Crypto money... Yeah, that's a funny phrase. At the moment, it is difficult to call cryptocurrency money. Coin which you can exchange to some item, it'll be more correct.
Activity: 67
September 28, 2018, 11:27:47 AM
Sooner or later, money will be replaced with crypto currency. Not one watermark will not save you as well as an electronic wallet. The chances that you will be able to join will become unlikely. But most likely state regulation is inevitable.
Pages:
Jump to: