Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of the Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 2039 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 05:39:43 PM
In the G20,approval of the Bitcoin is 15 countries,more than the half,
in this view,we still have the faith in Bitcoin,
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
So,the death of the bitcoin will come ture ?
what is your predict about the future of the bitcoin?

Bitcoin has a number of benefits that government-issued and government-backed currencies simply cannot offer.Obviously it'll continue evolving and growing.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 05:27:46 PM
The future of bitcoin will be in my opinion will be bright. I believe that bitcoin will develop into the global payment tool
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
May 30, 2018, 05:15:46 PM
I think Bitcoin will have a great place in the future. It has a lot of money many people love it and believe it. And I want to improve with the help of Bitcoin in the future.
If bitcoin really has a future then I'm the first to be grateful because I'm sure the profits will come to me sooner, much less bitcoin who likes and believes so I can increase the profits and simplicity for the future of the bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
May 30, 2018, 04:25:54 PM
the G20 was indeed a positive one giving bitcoin and cryptocurrency investors high hopes. it goes to show countries really do want cryptocurrency to stay because they see the potentials it has and it will surely overtake fiat currency in years to come
Activity: 133
May 30, 2018, 02:30:25 PM
Bitcoin will have mixed future. Bitcoins are very controversial and hot topic nowadays. Many organizations are considering to accept bitcoins in future(like banking sector, online retails etc) and there have been some setbacks to bitcoins like chinese government putting bans on bitcoins. So the future of bitcoins is little uncertain. If we see at current market, the bitcoins craze is upwards and people are going crazy to get a hold on bitcoins (including some bollywood stars), which in turn is raising its current value.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 02:14:48 PM
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,

I don't think for now, bitcoin will not die. As we can see from its past, it has survived even though there are really few people whonuse this. Because of perseverance, bitcoin is slowly known in the internet and to think about its status now, I believe it has succeeded its past years. If more people will use it in the future, it will survive the next years.
Activity: 140
May 30, 2018, 02:05:41 PM
for the future bitcoin is very clearly visible, that bitcoin is the mother of all coins. has a very good future, high coin value makes bitcoin become king in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 132
May 30, 2018, 02:02:08 PM
the future of bitcoin in my opinion will soon increase and very good views from bitcoin users and the growing community even more and in case my kinda bitcoin in the future will be very bright and bitcoin will be one of the best first and most popular digital money because bitcoin is indeed the first and most popular and maybe bitcoin will indeed replace paper currency in the future because bitcoin in the future will be excellent and brilliant
Activity: 36
May 30, 2018, 01:54:50 PM

I think the future of bitcoin will increase but it will not just be lost because the amount of repayment is crypto currency and the future will increase by bitcoin so much will be attracted to bitcpin because they'll see that they will be big enough bitcoin so that's my idea of ​​future development.
We want to believe in it, since we invested our money in the crypto currency
Activity: 133
May 30, 2018, 01:48:28 PM
I think the future of btc will be bright. it is believed that bitcoin will develop into a global payment tool and its value will  be enhanced. there are many reason behind it. first of all the demand of btc growing high day by day the bitcoin's future will grow rapidly and will become more and more known to people all over the world.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 01:44:06 PM

I think bitcoin will still have a bright future and the issue with China is just a test for this industry of how much it can take. Even though we are often hold back in the economy, I still have hope. I always think that we are hold back like slingshot and then we will launch with our full glory in the next years. So that is why we need to prepare and encourage more people in this community.
Activity: 224
May 30, 2018, 01:41:33 PM
The future of bitcoin seems to be improving and growing. Just need to be patient in waiting. Bitcoin will be accepted by many people and countries. Then the use of bitcoin widespread in all places of transaction.
Activity: 308
May 30, 2018, 01:34:13 PM
Many say that bitcoin's future is very bad. Bitcoin will be in dead. But, I think bitcoin will never die or die in Venice. Because, apart from a few countries, bitcoin has spread to almost all the countries. Moreover, bitcoin is used as a medium of exchange for different countries. Bitcoin's future is very bright.
Activity: 172
May 30, 2018, 01:16:56 PM
maybe the future of bitcoin will be very bright if users and bitcoin communities start growing and growing in the community and of course it will be very influential once the bitcoin of the future and hopefully I hope someday bitcoin can become legible all over the world so bitcoin will become a digital currency first and most popular for the future Wink
Activity: 38
May 30, 2018, 01:09:06 PM
For me, Bitcoin now cant be dead. Now till the future, bitcoin will increase and sometimes decrease the value but it will not continuously grow till the future.
Activity: 98
May 30, 2018, 12:56:35 PM
maybe the future of bitcoin for me bitcoin popularity level is increasing even in every corner of the country receiving bitcoin is used legally. maybe it's from me, all i can say.
Activity: 146
Merit: 3
May 30, 2018, 12:52:02 PM
Bitcoin is the oldest crypto currency, and it is holding tight been since last 10 year. Lots of problem, govt, banks all are against it but still its holding. These all prove how strong it is, so I believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 252
May 30, 2018, 12:48:47 PM
Look at the past then look at the present, then you will find a result which will exactly tell you the future of bitcoin. Which is so much bright and secure. The future will be great and more profitable and demanding too.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
May 30, 2018, 12:42:31 PM
If in my opinion, bitcoin is likely to have a better future, and more countries.It is illegal in a couple of countries though.I think if there are any who believe in bitcoin, bitcoin will survive.There will be no death of bitcoin, it is more powerful.
It is true what you are saying is that more and more people are enjoying bitcoin so I am sure bitcoin is getting popular even bitcoin sepan is bright soon so there will be no bitcoin death anytime if see many people follow it because I think bitcoin does not look legal or illegal in the country and most importantly bitcoin persists forever if many people follow it.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 12:27:06 PM
It's really hard to predict what will be the future of bitcoin because we don't know what's gonna happen  in the future. But I think, bitcoin will last longer, but still it depends to the community, as long as there are people who still supporting and believing in bitcoin, it will still remain.
Pages:
Jump to: