Pages:
Author

Topic: The great debate - dank vs vod - page 2. (Read 7608 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Knowledge could but approximate existence.
October 24, 2014, 10:21:54 PM
What I don't understand is if money is so evil, and it's all derived from an evil world and committing evil acts, so much so that he can't get a job because he's a "good person" who will commit no evil, why is it OK to rely on handouts that would have certainly been earned by the evil he despises? Dank told me in another thread to quit using money and just share stuff with other people instead.

So, why don't YOU do that Dank? You need a field for your hippy commune, ask a field owner to share it with you. Don't pay him money for it. That's supporting the evil system.

“Evil” whereof The Good would prove a beneficiary is but that Good known one's naiveté.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 24, 2014, 03:47:33 PM
What I don't understand is if money is so evil, and it's all derived from an evil world and committing evil acts, so much so that he can't get a job because he's a "good person" who will commit no evil, why is it OK to rely on handouts that would have certainly been earned by the evil he despises? Dank told me in another thread to quit using money and just share stuff with other people instead.

So, why don't YOU do that Dank? You need a field for your hippy commune, ask a field owner to share it with you. Don't pay him money for it. That's supporting the evil system.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 24, 2014, 03:22:37 PM
the question is how much btc? dun dun dun lol.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
October 24, 2014, 02:49:48 PM
My intentions are to bring world peace.  Bitcoin is has helped but will not bring world peace. 

The truth?  You hang around here hoping some person ignorant of your past will send you some bitcoin cash.   Roll Eyes

I couldn't agree more with Vod here. The only reason dank is here in BCT is to beg for BTC. Look at his post record and it's almost nothing but begging for "loans" or "wisdom" you can find in any fortune cookie. If he truly wanted to bring about world peace he'd stop posting. That in itself would bring about much peace.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
October 24, 2014, 12:00:54 PM
1st: Why is Vod so much interested in getting back squall's money? Are you getting some share from it?

2nd: Does someone wants to bet on whether dank will return squall's money this year? Odds: Yes : 10x No: 1.3x

Vod is a shill, as is buffer.  No one spends that much energy on someone for no reason, they've been at it for years.

Why is Vod so much interested in getting back squall's money? Are you getting some share from it?
I'm guessing it's more the fact dank strolls around the forum like nothing has happened. Even having the gall to request more loans! Just to add insult, he preaches about greed.

It makes quite a bit of sense to share what I know with the bitcoin community, because bitcoin carries a very real threat of throwing humanity further into financial enslavement.  Look at the distribution of wealth with bitcoin.  It is no better than the dollar.  All it does is tie people to a system dependent on machines.
So your intentions here are to weaken or destroy bitcoin?
Or are you just sulking because you flushed all yours down the toilet?

I just forgive the past.  I'm still going to get what is his back to him.  I'm not going to let it bring me down for a couple years.  Shit happens.

I never was one to worry.  It will work out.  Try faith my friends.  Align your intentions for the universe and conscious expansion and life will take care of you.

My intentions are to bring world peace.  Bitcoin is has helped but will not bring world peace.  World peace takes unity, not division.  World peace takes compassion, not judgement.  World peace may only come after humanity releases our lust for greed.

If we all used our earnings from bitcoin to create a new free society, we would find more material and spiritual abundance.  You would be happier, a little bit of faith can go a long way.

Besides, who needs money when you can go to heaven every night and create worlds with your mind?  Sounds like a pretty fair trade-off.

A few things:

1) Try faith?  I agree.  But Jesus advised having faith the size of a "mustard seed"; mustard seeds are tiny but can grow.  Faith shouldn't be primary.

2) "If we all used our bitcoin earnings..."  What's with this "we" business?  You don't have any bitcoin earnings.  It must be nice to tell everyone else what sacrifices they should make without being capable or willing to make the same sacrifices yourself.

3) Who needs money?  Apparently you do in order to accomplish your dream.  Why not just go to bed and create the music festival in your mind if you have the ability?  If conjuring worlds and music festivals in your mind is so significant, why do you need the money?
Activity: 112
October 24, 2014, 08:54:22 AM
My intentions are to bring world peace.  Bitcoin is has helped but will not bring world peace. 

Then why are you here shill? You don't have any respect on this forum, so your world peace idea is going nowhere here.

Go find yourself a nice hippy forum where they believe and encourage your ideas.  You'll probably find a lot of followers. 

The truth?  You hang around here hoping some person ignorant of your past will send you some bitcoin cash.   Roll Eyes

Bringing world peace would be a lead by example feat I should expect. Unfortunately owing shedloads of bitcoin and not caring about it isn't synonymous with internal harmony. Need to work on that.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
October 23, 2014, 09:08:17 PM

Then why are you here shill? You don't have any respect on this forum, so your world peace idea is going nowhere here.

Go find yourself a nice hippy forum where they believe and encourage your ideas.  You'll probably find a lot of followers. 

Activity: 55
October 23, 2014, 07:13:56 PM

that would be some crazy sight to see.

id welcome jesus back with some bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
October 23, 2014, 05:42:34 PM
dank only wishes he could be like this guy.
Cult Leader Thinks He's Jesus
tsm
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
October 23, 2014, 04:03:17 PM
dank just pay back the loan you owe so we can be at peace. lol
Activity: 60
October 23, 2014, 02:50:24 PM
It seems that Dank just tries really hard to feel victimized when he's the one at fault.
Activity: 14
October 23, 2014, 02:26:02 PM
It's just really hard when you're homeless and due to your beliefs, tendency to share the unknown and failure of one transaction out of over 100, no one will loan to you.
This makes no sense. How can your beliefs stop you from earning some 'blood money', yet you welcome any free 'blood money' with welcome arms???

If this is true, sorry, but your beliefs aren't worth jack, laughable at best.

That's the best path.  Then I can repay squall while not deterring from my journey to organize the music festival.
There will be no festival. It's not a path, just a delusional excuse.

I'm reaching enlightenment, dreams are becoming very real, I can see them faintly before I fall asleep, though I still lose consciousness.  Anyone can do this, you just need a healthy brain and some will power.
I don't want to do it. This doesn't sound at all like a healthy brain. Years of drug abuse have turned your mind to useless jelly with their delusions and empty false promises.

Besides, who needs money when you can go to heaven every night and create worlds with your mind?  Sounds like a pretty fair trade-off.
Yeah it's called dreaming, been doing it since I was a kid. How is this related to finance?

Step 1: Create some ludicrous, extreme, unattainable (but ethical!) goal and state that it is your life mission.

Step 2: Do whatever you want, whenever you want.

Step 3: When challenged, claim the moral high ground (e.g. "But I'm trying to save the world!  How is that selfish?!"  This allows you to shoot down anyone who challenges you.  It's the ultimate self-handicap -- try to do the impossible, and then claim a good faith effort for attemping to do what no one else will!  The only difference here is that those of sound mind know that saving the world by yourself is unattainable and insane while Dank uses it as his refuge from guilt and shame.  

Dank could murder his parents, rape an entire day care, and overdose himself to paralysis, and he would just explain it all away by saying something like, "Yeah, well saving the world isn't easy, you know.  But at least I tried.  Sometimes things happen that aren't expected."

TL;DR: I'm going to pretend that I'm Jesus so, in case I ever make a mistake, I can just explain it away by pointing out that nobody really knows how difficult it is been responsible for saving the souls of humanity.  

Pretend that I am Jesus LOL.

damn, this forum just on some next lvl shiet.
legendary
October 23, 2014, 02:00:41 PM
It's just really hard when you're homeless and due to your beliefs, tendency to share the unknown and failure of one transaction out of over 100, no one will loan to you.
This makes no sense. How can your beliefs stop you from earning some 'blood money', yet you welcome any free 'blood money' with welcome arms???

That's the best path.  Then I can repay squall while not deterring from my journey to organize the music festival.

I'm reaching enlightenment, dreams are becoming very real, I can see them faintly before I fall asleep, though I still lose consciousness.  Anyone can do this, you just need a healthy brain and some will power.
I don't want to do it. This doesn't sound at all like a healthy brain. Years of drug abuse have turned your mind to useless jelly with their delusions and empty false promises.

Yeah it's called dreaming, been doing it since I was a kid. How is this related to finance?

Step 1: Create some ludicrous, extreme, unattainable (but ethical!) goal and state that it is your life mission.

Step 2: Do whatever you want, whenever you want.

Step 3: When challenged, claim the moral high ground (e.g. "But I'm trying to save the world!  How is that selfish?!"  This allows you to shoot down anyone who challenges you.  It's the ultimate self-handicap -- try to do the impossible, and then claim a good faith effort for attemping to do what no one else will!  The only difference here is that those of sound mind know that saving the world by yourself is unattainable and insane while Dank uses it as his refuge from guilt and shame.  

Dank could murder his parents, rape an entire day care, and overdose himself to paralysis, and he would just explain it all away by saying something like, "Yeah, well saving the world isn't easy, you know.  But at least I tried.  Sometimes things happen that aren't expected."

TL;DR: I'm going to pretend that I'm Jesus so, in case I ever make a mistake, I can just explain it away by pointing out that nobody really knows how difficult it is being responsible for saving the souls of humanity.  
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
October 23, 2014, 12:31:23 PM

I'm reaching enlightenment, dreams are becoming very real, I can see them faintly before I fall asleep, though I still lose consciousness.  Anyone can do this, you just need a healthy brain and some will power.

Activity: 14
October 23, 2014, 12:16:53 PM
well he keeps saying you owe people money.

so if thats true.. then  Tongue
legendary
October 23, 2014, 12:14:40 PM
I thought you would appreciate a point-by-point response. I know I would. I know Vod would.

But one question at a time is agreeable to me.  Whatever you work out with Vod is between you two.

Here's my first question:  Do you believe that focusing on the path you wish to pursue (i.e. a life of chicken raising, guitar playing, crop sowing, and spiritual preaching) will auspiciously provide more benefit for the world/Universe than making repaying your debt to squall your primary concern?  If so, why?  If not, why not?  If you don't know, why don't you know?

For your convenience:

aus·pi·cious
ôˈspiSHəs/Submit
adjective
conducive to success; favorable.
"it was not the most auspicious moment to hold an election"
synonyms:   favorable, propitious, promising, rosy, good, encouraging; More
giving or being a sign of future success.
"they said it was an auspicious moon—it was rising"
archaic
characterized by success; prosperous.
"he was respectful to his auspicious customers"

The thing is, I do want to pay back squall.  He helped me a lot and I wish to do the same for him.  I never intended to default on the loan.  I was scammed and I wasn't able to pay.  I was taking risks the money in those days, riding on faith, but being scammed for 500 dollars twice really halted the venture.

I think that's a fatal flaw of bitcoin.  Everyone thinks they're going to get rich and all will be gravy, but that mentality derives the entire bitcoin economy.  It's merely following the path of any other currency.  If people never spend their money for the good,then it's just being spent on consumption, ego.

I believe the best thing is to find an area for the ascension grounds, a place I can create where people increase in spiritual and physical health as far as you believe.

I'm reaching enlightenment, dreams are becoming very real, I can see them faintly before I fall asleep, though I still lose consciousness.  Anyone can do this, you just need a healthy brain and some will power.  It seems like many other illuminated musicians are pretty successful financially (Kid Cudi, Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd).  I feel like I should be given a chance to try, seeing that my awareness is rapidly rising to their level.  After a couple months and only a few thousand dollars I can be playing some incredible music, if I had the place to do it.

That's the best path.  Then I can repay squall while not deterring from my journey to organize the music festival.

Let's recap:

First, I respond point-by-point to a long-winded post of yours.

Second, you say that you don't have the time and are on a $50 phone, so you want to go one question at a time.

Third, I ask you one "yes, no, or I don't know" question with an additional request for an explanation.

Now, you respond with a long post (so,you do have the time after all) and you STILL managed to not answer the question.

Again, your posts turn into nothing more than you going off on a tangent and sharing your beliefs.  You only care about what you say, which is why your posts about your beliefs are so long but your considerations of others views are very short lived.

It's very insulting.  Would you care to try again to answer the question?  I didn't ask you to make excuses.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
October 23, 2014, 12:10:52 PM
1st: Why is Vod so much interested in getting back squall's money? Are you getting some share from it?

2nd: Does someone wants to bet on whether dank will return squall's money this year? Odds: Yes : 10x No: 1.3x

Vod is a shill, as is buffer.  No one spends that much energy on someone for no reason, they've been at it for years.
Shill for whom?

Just trying to steer your life away from the dark abyss of drugs and crime. Seems I'm failing. You are weaker than I anticipated.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
October 23, 2014, 11:58:37 AM

Vod is a shill, as is buffer.  No one spends that much energy on someone for no reason, they've been at it for years.

Why is Vod so much interested in getting back squall's money? Are you getting some share from it?
I'm guessing it's more the fact dank strolls around the forum like nothing has happened. Even having the gall to request more loans! Just to add insult, he preaches about greed.

It makes quite a bit of sense to share what I know with the bitcoin community, because bitcoin carries a very real threat of throwing humanity further into financial enslavement.  Look at the distribution of wealth with bitcoin.  It is no better than the dollar.  All it does is tie people to a system dependent on machines.
So your intentions here are to weaken or destroy bitcoin?
Or are you just sulking because you flushed all yours down the toilet?

I just forgive the past.  I'm still going to get what is his back to him.  I'm not going to let it bring me down for a couple years.  Shit happens.

I never was one to worry.  It will work out.  Try faith my friends.  Align your intentions for the universe and conscious expansion and life will take care of you.

My intentions are to bring world peace.  Bitcoin is has helped but will not bring world peace.  World peace takes unity, not division.  World peace takes compassion, not judgement.  World peace may only come after humanity releases our lust for greed.

If we all used our earnings from bitcoin to create a new free society, we would find more material and spiritual abundance.  You would be happier, a little bit of faith can go a long way.

Besides, who needs money when you can go to heaven every night and create worlds with your mind?  Sounds like a pretty fair trade-off.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
October 23, 2014, 11:42:45 AM
I thought you would appreciate a point-by-point response. I know I would. I know Vod would.

But one question at a time is agreeable to me.  Whatever you work out with Vod is between you two.

Here's my first question:  Do you believe that focusing on the path you wish to pursue (i.e. a life of chicken raising, guitar playing, crop sowing, and spiritual preaching) will auspiciously provide more benefit for the world/Universe than making repaying your debt to squall your primary concern?  If so, why?  If not, why not?  If you don't know, why don't you know?

For your convenience:

aus·pi·cious
ôˈspiSHəs/Submit
adjective
conducive to success; favorable.
"it was not the most auspicious moment to hold an election"
synonyms:   favorable, propitious, promising, rosy, good, encouraging; More
giving or being a sign of future success.
"they said it was an auspicious moon—it was rising"
archaic
characterized by success; prosperous.
"he was respectful to his auspicious customers"

The thing is, I do want to pay back squall.  He helped me a lot and I wish to do the same for him.  I never intended to default on the loan.  I was scammed and I wasn't able to pay.  I was taking risks the money in those days, riding on faith, but being scammed for 500 dollars twice really halted the venture.

I think that's a fatal flaw of bitcoin.  Everyone thinks they're going to get rich and all will be gravy, but that mentality derives the entire bitcoin economy.  It's merely following the path of any other currency.  If people never spend their money for the good,then it's just being spent on consumption, ego.

I believe the best thing is to find an area for the ascension grounds, a place I can create where people increase in spiritual and physical health as far as you believe.

I'm reaching enlightenment, dreams are becoming very real, I can see them faintly before I fall asleep, though I still lose consciousness.  Anyone can do this, you just need a healthy brain and some will power.  It seems like many other illuminated musicians are pretty successful financially (Kid Cudi, Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd).  I feel like I should be given a chance to try, seeing that my awareness is rapidly rising to their level.  After a couple months and only a few thousand dollars I can be playing some incredible music, if I had the place to do it.

That's the best path.  Then I can repay squall while not deterring from my journey to organize the music festival.
Activity: 112
October 23, 2014, 10:43:41 AM
It's becoming very hard to remain neutral in this topic when:

a) Dank: The way you reply in this forum is from a position of utmost insincerity.

b) Dank: You start a thread and after four or five pages miss the entire point of the thread even when you started it. Are you a heavy drug user perhaps?

I'm out lol.
Pages:
Jump to: