Pages:
Author

Topic: The great debate - dank vs vod - page 9. (Read 7608 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
October 13, 2014, 09:53:30 PM
You're missing the meaning of that post.  This thread was not created so vod will stop picking on me so I can get loans.  This thread was created so I can expose vod for the shill he is.  He's dragging people to hell by spreading the fear he does.

Since when do I value my ego more than others? May I remind you I lied down in a ditch in 2013 to take a bullet to the face from Hell's Angel's.  I volunteered myself to be killed as a sacrifice just to prove how corrupt society has become.

Vod, I have paid over 22 BTC on the loan.  Why do you feel the need to constantly harass me over something that does not pertain to you at all?  Squall has even said in the thread that he does not feel the default was intentional.  The person whom invested the loan doesn't think it was a scam, so why have you followed me around this forum for the last year screaming scammer whenever I post, even if it is totally irrelevant from the subject?

dank enough of your dreams please.  Everyone dreams - no one feels the need to share everything with everyone.   Undecided

You made this thread to have a "great" debate.  I am waiting to have it!

Vod, we'll each take turns asking and answering questions.  The only thing I ask is that your posts convey meaningful logic in them.

Why don't you think you have to pay your debts?

I just answered this question and you ignored all of mine.  Classic vod.
legendary
You cannot kill love
October 13, 2014, 09:51:33 PM
I would if my society allowed me to. I'd be producing so much for society if I was given a fair chance to do so.

There are armed men that follow dank around preventing him from selling his possessions to pay back his debt.   Roll Eyes

This forum gave you two chances already and you failed both.  Why would we give you a third chance to scam?

Are we going to be grown adults or sarcastic bitches?  Be a man vod, not a child.

Don't you think it might be easier to repay squall if I was allowed to conduct business as I used to here, without multiple shills smudging everywhere I post?  I've made over 100 transactions.  One flopped after I was scammed two times.  I've repaid 22 BTC and made payments when I could.  That does not sound like a typical scammer to me.  Do you agree?

I've only failed to pay one loan.  Please cite a second debt I have defaulted on.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
October 13, 2014, 09:45:59 PM
You're missing the meaning of that post.  This thread was not created so vod will stop picking on me so I can get loans.  This thread was created so I can expose vod for the shill he is.  He's dragging people to hell by spreading the fear he does.

Since when do I value my ego more than others? May I remind you I lied down in a ditch in 2013 to take a bullet to the face from Hell's Angel's.  I volunteered myself to be killed as a sacrifice just to prove how corrupt society has become.

Vod, I have paid over 22 BTC on the loan.  Why do you feel the need to constantly harass me over something that does not pertain to you at all?  Squall has even said in the thread that he does not feel the default was intentional.  The person whom invested the loan doesn't think it was a scam, so why have you followed me around this forum for the last year screaming scammer whenever I post, even if it is totally irrelevant from the subject?

dank enough of your dreams please.  Everyone dreams - no one feels the need to share everything with everyone.   Undecided

You made this thread to have a "great" debate.  I am waiting to have it!

Vod, we'll each take turns asking and answering questions.  The only thing I ask is that your posts convey meaningful logic in them.

legendary
You cannot kill love
October 13, 2014, 09:44:19 PM
First all all - it's not a debate.  It's my reminding you you owe squall money.  You have no defence.

Secondly, how will this work if you lie (forget) all the time?

That's not why this thread was created.  You stalk me around here and create delusions to spread fear and doubt into the minds of the readers.  This is much deeper than me being able to get loans.  This is a matter of personal destinies.  You are playing with people's livelihoods vod.  The world needs to hear what I have discovered.  Truth will always prevail, all the attempts you make to stop the words I speak will only come back to you in the end vod.  As time continues, more will feel the true state of existence.  You can't cover truth with darkness.

So let's discuss vod.  Unless you're scared, be a grown man and have a conversation.

There is no debate.
Dank thinks nobody is loaning him anymore money because of Vod.
The truth of the matter is there is little demand in giving money to homeless, jobless, bankrupt, defaulted people. That's the real reason Dank is getting no more loans.

Well I guess maybe we could debate that.

Loans are not what matters.  Bringing people peace is all that does.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egocentrism

Egocentrism is characterized by preoccupation with one's own internal world. Egocentrics regard themselves and their own opinions or interests as being the most important or valid. To them, self-relevant information is seen to be more important in shaping one’s judgments than are thoughts about others and other-relevant information.[1] Egocentric people are unable to fully understand or to cope with other people's opinions and the fact that reality can be different from what they are ready to accept.

legendary
Activity: 1540
October 13, 2014, 09:42:54 PM
First all all - it's not a debate.  It's my reminding you you owe squall money.  You have no defence.

That's not why this thread was created.  You stalk me around here and create delusions to spread fear and doubt into the minds of the readers.  This is much deeper than me being able to get loans.  This is a matter of personal destinies.  You are playing with people's livelihoods vod.  The world needs to hear what I have discovered.  Truth will always prevail, all the attempts you make to stop the words I speak will only come back to you in the end vod.  As time continues, more will feel the true state of existence.  You can't cover truth with darkness.

So let's discuss vod.  Unless you're scared, be a grown man and have a conversation.

There is no debate.
The truth of the matter is there is little demand in giving money to homeless, jobless, bankrupt, defaulted people. That's the real reason Dank is getting no more loans.

this really does make you sound crazy... wheres your sign saying the worlds going to end?
as far as im concerned
Dank you owe money and have no right to ask for money or forgiveness
Vod is pretty much a very stubborn Toll. i have nothing against you to me your one of them thats always causing trouble in the background
Vod
legendary
October 13, 2014, 09:33:43 PM
I would if my society allowed me to. I'd be producing so much for society if I was given a fair chance to do so.

There are armed men that follow dank around preventing him from selling his possessions to pay back his debt.   Roll Eyes

This forum gave you two chances already and you failed both.  Why would we give you a third chance to scam?
legendary
You cannot kill love
October 13, 2014, 09:30:02 PM

Sounds like you could bring yourself peace by paying back the guy you owe. Then he wouldn't have any reason to follow you around.

Vod
legendary
October 13, 2014, 09:24:13 PM
So let's discuss vod.  Unless you're scared, be a grown man and have a conversation.

Absolutely.

For the third time, why don't you think you have to pay your debts?

Egocentrism is characterized by preoccupation with one's own internal world. Egocentrics regard themselves and their own opinions or interests as being the most important or valid. To them, self-relevant information is seen to be more important in shaping one’s judgments than are thoughts about others and other-relevant information.[1] Egocentric people are unable to fully understand or to cope with other people's opinions and the fact that reality can be different from what they are ready to accept.

Wow, that sounds exactly like dank!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
October 13, 2014, 08:54:22 PM

There is no debate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egocentrism

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 13, 2014, 08:51:28 PM

Sounds like you could bring yourself peace by paying back the guy you owe. Then he wouldn't have any reason to follow you around.
legendary
You cannot kill love
October 13, 2014, 08:48:52 PM

There is no debate.

Vod
legendary
October 13, 2014, 07:20:25 PM
Well dank, you signed on but didn't respond to the "great debate".   Undecided

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
October 13, 2014, 06:55:17 PM
what is this debate about?

I think dank should repay the 53btc he owes squall.  dank admits he owes squall the coins.

dank thinks squall should wait until he throws a million man concert, at which time squall will get more than he asks.  

Wait, seriously? Someone lent him 53 btc? For WHAT?

Yeah afraid so.

Hello, everyone, my name is Dank and I'm here to prove my worthiness as an investment.
By the end of this year, 2012, I believe I will be a highly known guitarist/musician.

Unfortunately Dank himself only turned out to be 'fools gold'.

Holy yikes, I just clicked around that original post at random and the stuff in there is off the crazy scale!

Of course the whole charade failed miserably and dankfest 2012 had to be cancelled.
October 13, 2014, 06:42:35 PM

I think dank should repay the 53btc he owes squall.  dank admits he owes squall the coins.

dank thinks squall should wait until he throws a million man concert, at which time squall will get more than he asks.  

Yeah afraid so.

Hello, everyone, my name is Dank and I'm here to prove my worthiness as an investment.
By the end of this year, 2012, I believe I will be a highly known guitarist/musician.

Holy yikes, I just clicked around that original post at random and the stuff in there is off the crazy scale!
legendary
October 13, 2014, 06:30:48 PM

Yeah afraid so.

October 13, 2014, 06:18:43 PM

I think dank should repay the 53btc he owes squall.  dank admits he owes squall the coins.

Vod
legendary
October 13, 2014, 06:11:57 PM

I think dank should repay the 53btc he owes squall.  dank admits he owes squall the coins.

October 13, 2014, 06:01:39 PM
Doesn't a debate have to have a topic to debate? Unless you're going to debate what Vod had for breakfast, this has started off without a topic and a pointless question.
legendary
October 13, 2014, 05:44:41 PM
There is no debate.

Activity: 70
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
October 13, 2014, 05:35:48 PM
Pages:
Jump to: