Pages:
Author

Topic: The great debate - dank vs vod - page 5. (Read 7608 times)

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
October 16, 2014, 03:01:44 PM
Great now I get to see this thread in my unread posts for the rest of my life.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
October 16, 2014, 02:59:55 PM
I have not had time to go through the walls of text, I'll try to get to it.

And how does one debate without philosophy?  That would equate to kids calling each other names.

If you're going to rule philosophy out of your thought patterns, you're leaving out half the function of your brain.

It is a necessity of adaptation to be open to differing philosophy.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128
October 16, 2014, 09:23:36 AM
This thread was such a letdown, I expected Dank to actually answer questions, not use it as another soapbox. Well ok, not really.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
October 16, 2014, 08:52:22 AM
PROPOSAL TO dank

dank, I am willing to have a proper debate with you.  You have shown in this thread that you can't do it in an open environment.

I suggest a neutral party create a moderated thread, where posts that don't apply to the debate can be deleted.

Each person can ask one question per post, provided they answer the question that is asked them.

Any garbage such as your philosophical comments would also be deleted.

The topic would be your debt and your obtaining new loans.

Let me know if this is something you want to do.

A debate without philosophy is no debate for me.  This thread wasn't created to talk about debts, but to talk about what is.

Because without your delusional philosophical comments to hide behind, you cannot avoid any 'difficult' questions.

I hereby officially label you "Dank the coward". Cheesy
I agree Cheesy
legendary
Merit: 1016
October 16, 2014, 01:24:24 AM
PROPOSAL TO dank

dank, I am willing to have a proper debate with you.  You have shown in this thread that you can't do it in an open environment.

I suggest a neutral party create a moderated thread, where posts that don't apply to the debate can be deleted.

Each person can ask one question per post, provided they answer the question that is asked them.

A debate without philosophy is no debate for me.  This thread wasn't created to talk about debts, but to talk about what is.

Because without your delusional philosophical comments to hide behind, you cannot avoid any 'difficult' questions.

I hereby officially label you "Dank the coward". Cheesy
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
October 15, 2014, 11:34:27 PM
PROPOSAL TO dank

dank, I am willing to have a proper debate with you.  You have shown in this thread that you can't do it in an open environment.

A debate without philosophy is no debate for me.  This thread wasn't created to talk about debts, but to talk about what is.

The only thing I am interested in debating is your debt and your ability to carry another loan.  I'm not interested in your insane views of the universe.   Undecided

I guess I win.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
October 15, 2014, 11:27:41 PM
PROPOSAL TO dank

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Knowledge could but approximate existence.
October 15, 2014, 06:30:24 PM
Dank, you're only 21 so its hard to put complete blame on you for your situation, which you must not enjoy, otherwise you wouldn't constantly bitch about it.

However, its obvious you come from a wealthy background, a life of privilege and instant gratification. You've never worked very hard towards anything except for trying to scam people out of money.

You've obviously burned most of your bridges with friends and family, yet your family gives you enough to keep going, yet you still can't get it together enough to figure out that nobody actually owes you anything and you are the only one responsible for your own future.

I think you're a bright guy, just try turning your talents towards something that actually helps society instead of just expecting them to fund your lifestyle. Its not gonna happen. If you stopped tripping for a few weeks maybe you could land a sugar mama. Problem solved.
Quote from: Tokugawa Ieyasu
If the cuckoo does not sing, wait for it.
In time, "dank" shall realize that futility known his lifestyle and depart it.
legendary
October 15, 2014, 05:46:16 PM
Dank, you're only 21 so its hard to put complete blame on you for your situation, which you must not enjoy, otherwise you wouldn't constantly bitch about it.

However, its obvious you come from a wealthy background, a life of privilege and instant gratification. You've never worked very hard towards anything except for trying to scam people out of money.

You've obviously burned most of your bridges with friends and family, yet your family gives you enough to keep going, yet you still can't get it together enough to figure out that nobody actually owes you anything and you are the only one responsible for your own future.

I think you're a bright guy, just try turning your talents towards something that actually helps society instead of just expecting them to fund your lifestyle. Its not gonna happen. If you stopped tripping for a few weeks maybe you could land a sugar mama. Problem solved.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 15, 2014, 03:23:50 PM
why not try to give Dank a 3rd chance?

they say third time's a charm

it costs us nothing though..

Ok, you loan him the bitcoins and see what happens, since it costs nothing.

wtf, are you talking about?

why would anyone give him a loan when he can't repay his old loans?

I'm talking about creating a new pay plan for him to return the loan

Probably let him in on discussing the pay plan

My bad, I thought you meant give him a third chance as in loan him btc because maybe this time will be different, not restructure his current debt. Sorry I misunderstood! Grin
legendary
Freedom&Honor
October 15, 2014, 03:04:20 PM
Dank, can't you try to find a job somewhere for example planting trees, as a zoo keeper, cleaner, waiter, something like that?

You're not supporting the machinery that way

Even working for the machinery you're taking money from them and that money could go in wrong hands if you don't take it and use it for good [repaying your loan]
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
October 15, 2014, 01:59:20 PM

Creating a new payment plan doesn't really do any good when he refuses to get a job.

He doesn't want to support the "machine" in any way and thinks that playing his guitar and raising chickens for money will totally absolve him from doing so, all the while while failing to realize that he already supports it through food, drug, and motorcycle-related purchases, sales tax, etc.  He already gets money from somewhere, but he dances around this issue when confronted and he's already made it clear that repaying his debts aren't his first priority.
legendary
Freedom&Honor
October 15, 2014, 01:18:52 PM

October 15, 2014, 12:58:50 PM

legendary
Freedom&Honor
October 15, 2014, 12:04:50 PM

October 15, 2014, 11:15:05 AM
Tangentially, the Word of the Day on dictionary.com is mythomane: noun; a person with a strong or irresistible propensity for fantasizing, lying, or exaggerating.

Quotes:
"Having lived with a mythomane ," she wrote, "I know they believe everything they say; they are not conscious liars, they invent to increase everything about themselves and their lives and believe it."
-- Nicholas Shakespeare, “A Life Less Ordinary,” Granta , 1998,

Damn, that sounds spot on!

legendary
October 15, 2014, 10:45:58 AM
I would suggest for your debate that answers to questions be limited to 100 or so words.
Good idea. May I also suggest no answering a question with a question. A favourite ploy played by dank.
October 15, 2014, 08:09:52 AM
I would suggest for your debate that answers to questions be limited to 100 or so words.
legendary
October 15, 2014, 07:00:34 AM
Yo dank you still levitating for BTC?

Why not open up a psychic booth or something like that?
legendary
October 15, 2014, 03:50:40 AM
Problem here is finding a neutral party. In danks eyes everyone is against him.
Pages:
Jump to: