Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is going down, is it a good time to hold the coin? - page 2. (Read 2514 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
I now have $ 500 in capital. Is this the right time to hold the coin. and what kind of coin should I hold? I need some advice now, Because according to my judgment this will be the momentum for altcoin to explode in the end of 2018
I think now is the good time to start and join the market. Buy anything you want from top 5 cryptocurrencies, it is difficult to choose the best one and I would advise to diversify investments and to invest at least into two different coins
Activity: 293
Merit: 10
I now have $ 500 in capital. Is this the right time to hold the coin. and what kind of coin should I hold? I need some advice now, Because according to my judgment this will be the momentum for altcoin to explode in the end of 2018

If you are looking for a good coin to hold which you can still buy for a cheap price then I would recommend doge and neo. Doge is still very cheap and neo is a bit on the high side for now but you would find that these are both very good coins to get your hands on if you are looking to invest and hold a coin for the long term. They are very viable coins
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
I think this is a opportunity to invest potential coins. I bought and hold n some of the coins that I thought were very good. I expect that will be a surprise profit in the next few years. This is an investment rather than a speculation. I will hold the coins and hold on to them.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
This should depends on the type of coins your are holding because many of them may not recover again and that means you should not just keep holding except those coins and tokens you know will recover in future and in some months to come.
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
LYM or ADA, ONT These are the coins I have observed for a long time. If you only have $500, then I suggest you choose LYM and ADA. These two coins are more unstable, but at the same time they don't have any big problems, they are more suitable for customers like you.
Activity: 294
Yes, I think this is the right opportunity to hold your coint, the current coint price is still down, you can buy a few cointers as you believe and invest, wait until the market has risen and you can sell it
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
I think you have to have bitcoin and ether in your portfolio. Holding COINS in this depressed market is a good thing. We need to be patient about the bull market.
copper member
Activity: 126
It's much better to hold if it is the main crypto. If it is altcoins, don't hesitate to withdraw it.
There are countless altcoins which is going to die.
Check the new altcoin exchange, Ruby-X
There is trading contest, apply it and win mobile houses and gift cards!

website is ruby-x.io
Thanks Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Well if it means selling at a loss you are better off holding. But if the overall project or coin you are holding is rubbish just cut your losses and sell.

Correct, I believe in holding a coin if the market price is down, but it still depend on the coins that you are holding because there are also coins that can be considered trash and do not have the potential to grow.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
There are a number of altcoins that make me interested in looking after them next year, namely Stellar, ADA and PundiX because I feel that these three coins have very good potential in the next year and now the price of this coin is still very cheap so if we want long-term investment then I recommend three chosen coins that you think are the best coins.
Activity: 322
At this time holding is the best option as per my opinion because all the coins value is very low due to correction mode of this market. Hold your coins until the market will recover again, it can gives you good return.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
For me if the market was fall down the prices ill just buy some potential coins that ill think gonna be some huge price if hold it. But it was too long can recover and continuing increasing the price, And if we need to buy for it need time to research some of potential coins.

Ofcourse dump and pump are the weapon when it comes to trading, this downfall will not be the same till the end of the year. Yes this is the time to hold coins rather than selling because the value is too low as expected. Wait for your day. Hopefully it's nearing you.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Now that market is still not yet recover, the best thing to do is hold your coins, but sometimes it depends on what coins do you have because some coins have no potential growth. So before buying and choosing a coin/s make sure that it has a good potential that can gives a good profit to you in the future.
holding is not always good strategy for us,sometimes if we still hold and price continue dropping, our assets value could decrease alot.it could different if we sell it first and then rebuy it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
for me now better to hold.
because we know the value of the market is too fallen so we should always be careful not to lose money. trading strategy should be known for more money to be received.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254

it is the right time to hold the coin, and you can choose any coins you want. first, you need to visit on coinmarketcap, then take a look at the top twenty list, and you can research each coin. it is better to buy a coin which on the top ten list because this coin has a big chance to increase higher in the long run. and don't forget to purchase bitcoin because bitcoin price can jump to the higher price later so you can make a double profit from bitcoin and altcoin.
It is good time to both hold and buy some more while the price is affordable. Many coins will rise in price once the market stabilizes. So we need to see whether we need our portfolio expanded and buy more coins too.
To me this seems to be the right approach, I really do not understand what some people are thinking because to me it is very clear that the market of cryptocurrencies is going to eventually recover, and yet people are selling their coins for a loss knowing very well this information, so it's very perplexing to me that they are taking such a decision that doesn't make sense
Activity: 41
In such condition of market I wouldn't advise you to invest on anything but Bitcoin. Apart from all other coins, Bitcoin has the most potential to bounce back again. So, you can just buy a portion of Bitcoin and hold it till this year's end. So far Bitcoin's price has gone up during the last quarter of every year, let's hope the trend will repeat again.
Activity: 84
It has been a bear market recently. Many coins are very cheap. you'd better buy some quality coins. For example, the top 30 coins. they will recover quickly when the bull market returns.
Activity: 44
I personally think that when the market is going downhill, it is a good time to hold coins, but I would suggest that you should use a combination of funds outside of life to make a portfolio investment. Pay close attention to the market price, buy at the right opportunity, and wait patiently. Patience will bring you good luck
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
Now that market is still not yet recover, the best thing to do is hold your coins, but sometimes it depends on what coins do you have because some coins have no potential growth. So before buying and choosing a coin/s make sure that it has a good potential that can gives a good profit to you in the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Well if it means selling at a loss you are better off holding. But if the overall project or coin you are holding is rubbish just cut your losses and sell.
Pages:
Jump to: