Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is going down, is it a good time to hold the coin? - page 5. (Read 2514 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I think that it is necessary to analyze the price before investing, so you can compare the prices and history of the ETH project so that all the same investment does not seem very risky. This seems to me a normal action if you are not going to lose money.
Activity: 236
Merit: 0
An investor will definitely wait for a low price to invest them, because this will create a big profit opportunity when we sell coins later. and now prices are falling, then this is a really good time to start our investment in Cryptocurrency. Buy now and get the best price.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I think yes, patiently holding your coin is such a good idea. But if you have a capital for more investment, it is also good to buy more coins so that you can sell it in the future for more earning and more profits.
Activity: 84
Yes its even more good to hold our coins during down market because it will help the market rise. This is what we call the demand and supply, this will be the basis if the market or the prices of crypto will increase. And we can also make this time to invest more to help the demand increase and so the price will be.
Activity: 182
This is the time that you should hold bitcoin and let the price rise again. These price falls are temporary and we are seeing that price of bitcoin is rising for the last few weeks. So when the price gets close to $10k you will have more profits than now.
Activity: 92
In this situation you should hold your bitcoin as well as ETH to get more profit in future than now. It is a situation of panic when many people are selling their coins at low price which is a loss for them. The price will rise again and you should wait for that time.
Activity: 52
Ofcourse it is the best time to hold. If you sell now you will get nothing. The price will increase in few days of altcoin because bitcoin's price is rising. You can invest more on Ethereum to get the best results.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I think the best option would be to invest in Etherium, I think this is the best option
copper member
Activity: 140
"Yes, it’s better to hold the coin because market is down now and if you don’t hold it you will not get a good return. In ‘hold option’ there is a risk but I think there is benefit in long planned. For me you can hold bit coin, if there is no other option.   "
copper member
Activity: 658
The key to making bank in crypto, is to have the fortitude to hold through 1 bear market.

By the time the second bear market rolls around, you'll be at 10x-100x profit from your original investment, and wont care about the volatility.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
I don't know if it is good or bad but I'm still holding the tokens that I believe with confidence.
If one of them reach mass adoption, probably it'll be enough.
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
I also don’t understand why everyone says: hold, hold, don’t  sell. Who cares about my altcoins and what will I do with them? why does everyone on the forum persuade each other not to sell altcoins?? Nobody knows exactly what will happen to the market. Therefore, everyone should make decisions with their own minds, not with strangers.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
All 2018, the market collapses and we hear that you just have to wait, I think that I need to wait for anything, just sell your coins and leave the game. I think that this is a good option to save some of your money and spend it on something important

Totally depends upon the HODLer, if the person is ready to risk it, then it's good option HODL. And if fear is killing him/her and some important work needs to be done with fiat money and you are waiting for some miracle suddenly after hearing people giving their speculative thoughts, then just withdraw it.
Before selling or buying just forget everything you hear or read, just think on your own before taking a decision.
Activity: 28
Most of the wise market analyzer thinking that, this price will soar up with the beginning of 2019. Price now so low. SO it would be a great time to buy coins. i suggest you to hold it until price soar up.
Activity: 77
All 2018, the market collapses and we hear that you just have to wait, I think that I need to wait for anything, just sell your coins and leave the game. I think that this is a good option to save some of your money and spend it on something important
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Yes, it is the very good and right time for you to hold especially when market is dump and it is now coming to the last quarter of this year. Because last quarter especially Chistmas season like year 2017 market is very fast rising and increasing its price. And this recent years 2018 market is expected to pump in the coming December.  
Activity: 211
I think this is a very good time to save your coins because you never know what will happen next, as an investment and the key to success here is cryptocurrancy. According to millionaires in hard work and patience is very important in the world of crytocurrancy.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 315
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I now have $ 500 in capital. Is this the right time to hold the coin. and what kind of coin should I hold? I need some advice now, Because according to my judgment this will be the momentum for altcoin to explode in the end of 2018
yes it is, holding a coin is the best and wisest decision you will be made in bear market, if you plan to invest and hold some coins, this is a good start for you. just follow your intuition, if you think this will be the start for altcoins to explode in the end of 2018, then that's good.
Activity: 238
I think that if the coins are more expensive this fall, they will never rise because people will eventually forget about them as about the last fashion. I think we can wait a little longer and if things do not change then you can start to sell coins
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
I left the game and feel fine, not worried because of the rate of coins, not worried that the market is dying, I think it's time to stop bullying yourself and just sell everything. I've decided to look for a new way for investment
Pages:
Jump to: