Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is going down, is it a good time to hold the coin? - page 10. (Read 2514 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
Do you think selling could be good idea during bear market? Wrong, hold all your coins until you get 50% profits of your initial investment.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Most of the trader know when its the time to hold or cutloss. Depends on the market nowadays, I'm sure I'm gonna sell my coin off rather than hold.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I suggest buying a lot of altcoin coins is a very good choice because the market is now unpredictable.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
If the market is down I really don't advice you to sell because trust me you will only regret in a very few days to come. I have been there before and you will not like that feeling at all. Hold till you get good income out of your investments.
Activity: 392
If you have possibility to frose your capital for long time you can continue to hold. Why not. Market will restore I think.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I did this. I bought an ethereum today. The price was very good. This is my advice.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I now have $ 500 in capital. Is this the right time to hold the coin. and what kind of coin should I hold? I need some advice now, Because according to my judgment this will be the momentum for altcoin to explode in the end of 2018
The most common quote for such questions is "buy low and sell high" which seems common sense but the question literally says "should I sell low" which contradicts the common quote, quite scary to think about because people are considering selling at a low price when they can just wait until the price goes back up, now I do not expect you to keep holding if you need money for your life expenses however if you do not need the money and just asking for financial reasons than you need to reset your thinking and go back a pace and see the basics.

No you do not sell when the market is going down, yes it is correct to hold when its going down.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I realize that the market is down right now but for sure I will not sell at such low prices. I prefer to hold no matter what
Activity: 392
Yes it is very good time to hold those coins of yours because you never knew what will happen next but if you buy more that woild give you a lot of profits but keep in mind that buy only that you are sure and dont be greedy
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
I now have $ 500 in capital. Is this the right time to hold the coin. and what kind of coin should I hold? I need some advice now, Because according to my judgment this will be the momentum for altcoin to explode in the end of 2018
The current situation Ethereum is the best place to invest in crypto platform. This scenario you can buy more than 2 Ethereum so it should be big profit in future and many altcoins hunters are eagerly waiting for this moment so should buy know it will be a right choice for your future career.
Activity: 88
it is quite common for the market to rise up and go down. You don't have to panic. Just hold your coins because the market will definitely go up. 
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
Right now, we are in a bear market that has lasted for close to 8 months. No one knows for sure how long more it'll last. It also depends on your risk appetite, and whether or not losing that $500 will make an impact on your life.

- For a safer route, I'd recommend BTC. In such a market, it'd be a gamble to purchase any altcoins. Your best bet would still be BTC. However, of course, don't expect any insane gains.

- For a riskier route, I'd recommend you try out masternodes. There are a ton of masternode coins available, you can find them on masternodes.online. Most of the new coins provide insane ROI and would be good for quick flips. However, due to the low liquidity of many not so well known masternode coins, the fluctuations in price can be quite scary. If that $500 means the world to you, I wouldn't recommend this choice.

I agree on the first part of this recommendation, but not the second part. Too many masternodes around and they are all tanking and most of them will probably die.
As an alternative to BTC I would chose some good altcoin which has lost a lot in this bear market, like Ethereum or Waves or Neo.
Activity: 71
Obviously better to hold/buy when the market is low, ofcourse it could go down more but it's worth the risk at this point I think.
Activity: 350
The market is falling. Follow me, calm down and keep your cents. Reducing prices at this point can be a stepping stone to boost the price of the potential electronic currency that will rise much higher.
Activity: 17
Just as good time as any, nobody knows what the price will do but worth the risk with such low prices in my opinion.
Activity: 672
If you already have what you can hold, then of course you need to do this and on extra money that you may have, it would be nice to just buy more, because this is a normal situation, I think that it will be quite correct.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256

When the market down you should buy more and more, even it's go lower.
Buy more crypto because we know crypto is future !
It will rebound to the moon soon or later
Activity: 196
Merit: 2

Hodl BITCOIN in my best opinion, look for good entry point and buy you some. I'm not sure about alts for now especially as the market is a bit unpredictable at the moment.
Activity: 252
wait until the market stops falling and buy while the price of ETH is cheap. I believe that Ethereum is the best choice for investment.
Activity: 96
Ofcourse, the idea is to hold when it's low and sell when it's high lol. I'm not too worried as I was selling on the way up last year, now been buying on the way down.
Pages:
Jump to: