Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is going down, is it a good time to hold the coin? - page 6. (Read 2514 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
I think any momentum will not and coins will slowly die because this year there was only one takeoff in April and all))) all the rest of the coins fell and brought losses to their owners.
Activity: 182
I now have $ 500 in capital. Is this the right time to hold the coin. and what kind of coin should I hold? I need some advice now, Because according to my judgment this will be the momentum for altcoin to explode in the end of 2018

I think now is the best time to buy ethereum while the market value ethereum is still very cheap and with your $500 you can buy almost 3 ETH at a price of $197 per coin so buy as early as possible.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
To me, I think you should study the market and make a good research on your own and then choose to hold if possible but if you can trade, it is also a good time to make little profit from the move we are in now.
Thank you
I hope on pampas some altcoins, I await the growth for STORM and PPT, can be still other would give several x's. but I can not tell anything, I expect good news. patience is what you get.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I now have $ 500 in capital. Is this the right time to hold the coin. and what kind of coin should I hold? I need some advice now, Because according to my judgment this will be the momentum for altcoin to explode in the end of 2018

yes in my opinion. but not in a short time. the possibility of growth is not happening this year, maybe in the middle of next year or it could be another year. there are now lots of arguments about the circulation and future of crypto. but I agree that now is the most suitable time to buy lots of altcoins or ethereum.
Activity: 58
To me, I think you should study the market and make a good research on your own and then choose to hold if possible but if you can trade, it is also a good time to make little profit from the move we are in now.
Thank you
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
no if the market is low then buy the coin because soon it will rise up higher or even more.
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
Invest in ETH or NEO, but that's not a short-term investment. In 2018, the market and altcoin cann't be recovered, so if you want to invest now it's best to be mentally prepared and hold it for 8-12 months.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
I agree that now is a very interesting time to select a few coins for investment. I think it is better to invest long-term. In this case, you have a good chance of getting a good profit in the future.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

I think its really good decision to choose altcoin right now. Most altcoin with good project drop the price more than 80% and i think ETH and ELA is good coin to collect but this is not investment advice because i am hold that both coin
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
As we know the cryptomarket is going down. Of course this is good time to buy ether or bitcoin. But I hold my coins. All alts failed  and that is the resaon to hold for the best times.

In crypto investment, of course you have to be willing to take risks, the market will recover soon so buying and holding when the market drop will make us successful and get a big profit.
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
are you sure that altcoin will explode at the end of the year? what are the reasons that make you so sure? if you believe I suggest you consider the BNB, take your time to analyze it.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
Your five hundred dollars will buy you many coin. You need to research your options very well if you are considering investing in ICO otherwise,  just buy ethereum and bitcoin and you should be fine!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
Hold if your coins are in the top 10 by market cap, sell if they're trashcoins or sub 100 market cap. Right now only the strongest altcoins are managing to survive, and it's difficult to see which these will be right now. Don't buy in right now, only hold what you have. Sell anything that has dipped 90% or more in the last few months.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
Yes, buy an altcoin now while the prices are still so low. I suggest that you should buy a blockchain protocol coin like Aion. Blockchain protocol coins are very popular these days and I believed that it's more likely the first to surpass its all time high in the next bull run.
Activity: 30
I also feel so. Present market condition is so low. One a tracky trader should collect or buy Bitcoin or other altcoin for a long time. If a good soar come with price then sell all of them and make a good profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
If you do not have put stop loss while trading, then it is a good decision that you hold the coins. Important to know is, if you do not sell, yo do not have made losses.
Activity: 62

I would advise you to hold bitcoin if you dont have any. Holding at least 80 percent bitcoin is wise, at least for me. Trade if you must to, but be careful. I like monero as a one of the few good alts.

Bitcoin is of course the safest option, but it won't give you 100X as the right alts could give if you are able to pick the right ones. Some coins like DeepOnion have lost almost 99% from ATH, they could be an exciting gamble.
Activity: 249
As we know the cryptomarket is going down. Of course this is good time to buy ether or bitcoin. But I hold my coins. All alts failed  and that is the resaon to hold for the best times.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
I can’t semat that it’s a good time to hold a coin in this bear market. But it’s a good time for you to make money shorting many coins, if you hold solid projects.
Activity: 31
If anyone searching for long term investment on cryptocurrency that's parfect time for them to buy some crypto and hold it till best price. Ethereum, bitcoin ,monero will be the best choice from my perspective.
Pages:
Jump to: