Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is going down, is it a good time to hold the coin? - page 7. (Read 2514 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
well, if this is so and will in fact. I think you need to invest in the coin that you choose yourself and do not listen to anyone
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I bought some bitcoin because it's market price was down and still it down. I am waiting for the rise of bitcoin and I will sell this when I get expeected market price from bitcoin.
Activity: 30
Crypoto market is down now and that's seems like best time to buy crypto and hold it for the high time to let. So you can hold one of the promising crypto which should have a strong potentiality.
Activity: 420
The best thing is to invest in stable coins and buy bitcoins for the most part as the market grows.With the remaining money buy altcoins from the top 10.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I think this is the right time to HOLD and buy more coins, because if you buy it now then you will get a very cheap price, and when the price increases then you will get a big profit.
Activity: 378
My advice to you is to start studying the crypto currency market. Then you stop asking such questions. The fact is that competent people do not give good advice for free.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
I don't think you need to rush in now, because the market is still going down and you can wait a while. I think the price of eth is very suitable for purchase, and eth has great potential.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
Now that the market is down its a good time to create up a portfolio and buy different kind of coins and hold
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I now have $ 500 in capital. Is this the right time to hold the coin. and what kind of coin should I hold? I need some advice now, Because according to my judgment this will be the momentum for altcoin to explode in the end of 2018
Theoretically, the growth and recovery of the market should be, for this is now the right time to buy some coins. Also now is not the best time to sell your coins, because at the moment the prices are very low and you will get more profit in the future, when the market will still recover.
Activity: 476
Divide your deposit into 5 parts, 50% for bitcoin and others between altcoins you like. In such a way you will differentiate your risks.
Activity: 224
Dear friend,
In the recent times, the coin market goes downtrend, the prices are not good. I think this is a good chance for us to buy and hold it for long term. That maybe a bif profits for you. So we should not disapointed of this situation.
Activity: 252
I think we should keep and buy Ethereum now. While the market is low, you can buy well)
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I think yes, because the market is down it's a good time to buy more coin and hold until the market price rises again, because I'm sure the market price not go down again.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
The possible answer is hodl. But you need to decide if you want to hodl on a long or Short term basis. If long term is your priority, then holding your coin will probably be a better option.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Yes, the current cryptocurrency price has fallen very badly and is still falling. I think we must be patient enough at this time, waiting for the market to pick up, or we can continue to invest.
the only good thing in a time like this is either you buy coins or just hold. you can buy coins and it is good idea because the price of the cryptocurrency in the market now is low. it is a good chance because it is only a rare happenings in this industry that the price is very low. or just hold. if you're coin is enough for you just hold it.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
As the cryptocurrency market continues to fall and fall, the best thing you can do now is to hold your altcoins because their values are already low, some of them are even below ico price, so if you sell them off now then you would be selling at a lose and you won't be able to benefit from the next market increase.

Activity: 156
I think it depends. If you can still gain even the market is down then it is better to dispose of some. And if you want to hold make sure that you hold potential coins.
Activity: 135
Yes, the current cryptocurrency price has fallen very badly and is still falling. I think we must be patient enough at this time, waiting for the market to pick up, or we can continue to invest.
Activity: 12
This is the time to hold because selling now will likely put you at a loss because the price of coins are coming down on a daily basis. If you have spare money that you dont need for the time being, you can acquire more coins so that you can sell at higher price when the price goes up and you make huge profit from it cos there will surely be increase in price when the market moves from the red zone.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
the best decision that you can have about your cryptocurrency portfolio is to hold your tokens and not sell them cheaply in this bearish market. Wait for the market to rise before selling.
Pages:
Jump to: