Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is going down, is it a good time to hold the coin? - page 3. (Read 2514 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
My answer is yes, it is always advisable for every investor if market goes down then be patience and hold your coin until market will be top again.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
For me if the market was fall down the prices ill just buy some potential coins that ill think gonna be some huge price if hold it. But it was too long can recover and continuing increasing the price, And if we need to buy for it need time to research some of potential coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I now have $ 500 in capital. Is this the right time to hold the coin. and what kind of coin should I hold? I need some advice now, Because according to my judgment this will be the momentum for altcoin to explode in the end of 2018
Actually, the thing that you are going to do when the market price goes down is to currently hold your coin or buy another coin then hold it. Sell your coins until the price comes back so that you can get some money.
That's what I call a healthy speculation. You're absolutely correct. We need to buy now to sell at a profit later, and we need to hold better coins and wait for them to moon to make even bigger profit in longer term.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I now have $ 500 in capital. Is this the right time to hold the coin. and what kind of coin should I hold? I need some advice now, Because according to my judgment this will be the momentum for altcoin to explode in the end of 2018

it is the right time to hold the coin, and you can choose any coins you want. first, you need to visit on coinmarketcap, then take a look at the top twenty list, and you can research each coin. it is better to buy a coin which on the top ten list because this coin has a big chance to increase higher in the long run. and don't forget to purchase bitcoin because bitcoin price can jump to the higher price later so you can make a double profit from bitcoin and altcoin.
It is good time to both hold and buy some more while the price is affordable. Many coins will rise in price once the market stabilizes. So we need to see whether we need our portfolio expanded and buy more coins too.
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
Actually, the thing that you are going to do when the market price goes down is to currently hold your coin or buy another coin then hold it. Sell your coins until the price comes back so that you can get some money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
This is not a good time to hold money, but a good time to buy, because when the market is red, we can buy more coins at a lower price! Is this not good?
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
in my opinion, this is really the right moment to hodl coins. because the market is down like this is a risk for us to sell the coins. preferably hodl, and doing other things that produce. for example mining or bounty.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
During times like this when the market is in a downward trend, our patience is all very tested, if you are not in an emergency it is better to just hold it.
Activity: 54
At this time, the price of ETH is very low. This is a coin that I have to recommend. In addition, I think that if you have enough money, you can also consider BTC, which is the safest and most efficient.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
when the market prices are falling, the thing that can be done is to hold the coins that we have. but we also have to know that holding the coin also has a risk because we don't know how long the crypto price will rise again. beside to managing crypto well, we also need to analyze the market price properly to choose the right time in selling or buying coins.
Activity: 29
So true. This is a good opportunity to buy some potential coins with relatively lace prices following Sakarang's market price. I think the appropriate coins are like EOS and Litecoin. From my observations, they are the ones who are now starting to pioneer so quickly in the Crypto world.
copper member
Activity: 658
Compare this to the stock market and good old stocks and options look more and more attractive.

Crypto just lost that "gold rush" appeal.
Activity: 228
Undoubtedly you should hold bitcoin if you have any. The price fall is temporary and after the SEC approval of bitcoin’s ETF the price will have a huge boost and users will enjoy much more profits than now. So you should hold bitcoin.
Activity: 40
我认为现在是持有硬币最佳时机,因为今年货币价格持续下跌,熊市持续太久了,根据我个人经验来判断现在市场价格已经是谷底了,此时持有硬币是绝佳机会
Activity: 34
It can never go down the $100M market cap. Whales are intelligent people. Selling altcoins instead to make people not go away from crypto.
Activity: 87
The market continues to fall and rebound. I think this is a good opportunity for day trading. Although the risk is high, the current price is low. Even if the price drops, it will not be very large. I think the purchase is profitable now.
Activity: 84
All I have as a advice is that you to be patient and wait, hold now your altcoin and bitcoin, you can buy at less now, and hold,till the market rise up again
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
in conditions like this now, I think most good choice indeed hodl. Unless you have a strategy to cut loss. But if it's not ready, then we recommend you hodl, safer.
Activity: 168
As we can all see that the market is going down everyday nowadays, it's an opportunity for those with less capital to invest on ETH, BTC, and so many coin with great potential ,and then hold till this explosion ends
Activity: 150
At the moment, the best thing to do is hold coins because the crypto market is currently down if we have to sell our coins. You can hold any coins you want, you can choose coins that have the potential to rise in the future. In my opinion a good coin in the future is ETH because the first altcoin increases its price in the world of crypto is ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: