Pages:
Author

Topic: The moment to buy eth? - page 6. (Read 3814 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
October 02, 2018, 01:59:38 AM
As seen, after the day of dump prices on all coin, current prices of all coin,especially ETH has shown signs of rising again. Is this the right time to buy into eth? In my opinion, if you buy now, we can make a profit of at least 60% when eth return to the price of $ 800
The question is, when does it return to the price of $800? We can easily ask people to hold, even though we don't know exactly what will happen and want to know when the situation will occur. This is just a simple presupposition. The more we set the price high, the greater the percentage of profits.

Not so soon as I think. However, the example of Ripple jump shows that everything is possible. Nevertheless, it is the best time to invest in Ethereum and the same reliable and good cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 08:59:43 AM
the capitalization of the etherium rises, its price grows by leaps and bounds, so buying this crypto currency today is a far-sighted decision and quite promising.
no one can know for sure the price and value in the future because it has become the risk of investing with crypto currency, the most important is the belief with a price when buying confidence and patience the main capital to get profit

Indeed, the price cannot be predicted correctly. With confidence, it will provide goodness for the situation.
I think eth values are starting to improve and increase, hopefully, this value will continue to increase and take the best opportunity to get eth.
twa
Activity: 320
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
September 30, 2018, 08:50:19 AM
the capitalization of the etherium rises, its price grows by leaps and bounds, so buying this crypto currency today is a far-sighted decision and quite promising.
no one can know for sure the price and value in the future because it has become the risk of investing with crypto currency, the most important is the belief with a price when buying confidence and patience the main capital to get profit
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
September 30, 2018, 05:26:27 AM
Wait till eth go back to 150$ thats the best time to buy eth, and there is a lot of coins out there that  can give you big profit and not only waiting for eths pump.

this ain't gonna happen, the current price is still very low (compared to its ATH) and it is unlikely that we will see a further tangible decline.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 30, 2018, 02:24:54 AM
I believe that noow is the very best moment to buy ETH while the market price is down. You can buy it now at almost 80% cheaper than its all time high price last January. Once the bullish market will start any time, at least you already bought some of it at a lower price.
the market has shown bullish, I'm sure that,
maybe October is the month of ethereum bull arrived
We hope that what you say can really happen,
and the most important thing is to just follow the progress so that it is clearer
Activity: 378
September 30, 2018, 01:10:54 AM
I believe that noow is the very best moment to buy ETH while the market price is down. You can buy it now at almost 80% cheaper than its all time high price last January. Once the bullish market will start any time, at least you already bought some of it at a lower price.
the market has shown bullish, I'm sure that,
maybe October is the month of ethereum bull arrived
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 29, 2018, 08:04:19 PM
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
September 29, 2018, 07:40:38 PM
As seen, after the day of dump prices on all coin, current prices of all coin,especially ETH has shown signs of rising again. Is this the right time to buy into eth? In my opinion, if you buy now, we can make a profit of at least 60% when eth return to the price of $ 800

The value of ethereum today is $225 so I think maybe it is a good opportunity to buy some ethereum since it's price is cheap and there are some speculation that it's price will boost again this year. 
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
September 29, 2018, 07:35:39 PM

In my opinion,  I think this is the right time to buy ethereum because as of todays it's price is below $300 and it is actually cheaper than it's usual price so if I were you, I would buy immediately. 
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
September 29, 2018, 07:11:15 PM
Wait till eth go back to 150$ thats the best time to buy eth, and there is a lot of coins out there that  can give you big profit and not only waiting for eths pump.
Activity: 783
September 29, 2018, 07:11:11 PM
ethereum prices are now at the bottom, if you look at ethereum's potential then it is not wrong to continue to buy and use ethereum at low prices to the highest position. so now I think ethereum is still the best coin and has the potential to be used as a buy
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 07:07:37 PM
I think that the price of $ 230 for Ethereum is very good, I think that now the whales of the market are bought in full
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
September 29, 2018, 04:33:40 PM
Every person who believes in crypto money believes that the price of the ethereum will rise again. Maybe in just a few weeks you can rise up to 500, then up to 1000 dollars, perhaps up to a few months ethereum Smiley
The market will not be known at this time because it is now very difficult for ico itself to be processed. including now. in my opinion if you are sure to buy it there is no harm
if you buy ethereum at a fairly low price right now if the ethereum that you have is used as a long-term investment then the profit you want is certainly great
I said, now is the time to buy ethereum,
if you don't buy ethereum now, you will miss the train for the moon
I think if you don't buy ethereum you might regret it,
because currently the price of ethereum is cheap, of course this is the right time to buy it
Activity: 462
September 29, 2018, 02:49:20 PM
If you are following ethereum very closely, I'll bet you know exactly when to buy the dip and when to sell the bounce.  I have seen these scenario play out all the time, sometimes I get it right,  sometimes I don't . But practising and speculations have made a better trader!
in any case, today a good chance to invest in the air. Although almost all of the Crypto currency is in the low price positions and the best projects can be bought.
Activity: 434
September 29, 2018, 12:08:07 PM
Every person who believes in crypto money believes that the price of the ethereum will rise again. Maybe in just a few weeks you can rise up to 500, then up to 1000 dollars, perhaps up to a few months ethereum Smiley
The market will not be known at this time because it is now very difficult for ico itself to be processed. including now. in my opinion if you are sure to buy it there is no harm
if you buy ethereum at a fairly low price right now if the ethereum that you have is used as a long-term investment then the profit you want is certainly great
I said, now is the time to buy ethereum,
if you don't buy ethereum now, you will miss the train for the moon
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 29, 2018, 11:29:19 AM
I think that ETH will be able to update its maximum already in November and perhaps we will see a price of $ 2,000. I really hope so.
There are possibilities that is why this is the perfect time to.buy ETH while below $300 because next year ETH will become proof of stake.
I also think so if at the moment it's time to buy ethereum,
with us buying ethereum now of course it will be profitable
Activity: 182
September 29, 2018, 11:22:11 AM
If you are following ethereum very closely, I'll bet you know exactly when to buy the dip and when to sell the bounce.  I have seen these scenario play out all the time, sometimes I get it right,  sometimes I don't . But practising and speculations have made a better trader!
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 10:52:52 AM
I think that ETH will be able to update its maximum already in November and perhaps we will see a price of $ 2,000. I really hope so.
There are possibilities that is why this is the perfect time to.buy ETH while below $300 because next year ETH will become proof of stake.
Activity: 462
September 29, 2018, 10:51:07 AM
I think buying eth is better now, it seems that next month there will be a surprise that we didn't expect. Eth values are indeed at a safe level and the level of movement is better, eth is a long-term investment and will provide unexpected profits.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 09:13:18 AM
Pages:
Jump to: